Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

is omega the last ever phase?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> is omega the last ever phase?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/16/2014 9:26:40   
slumbering insomniac

the phases of epicduel until now have been ordered alphabetically in Greek, (alpha, beta, gamma, delta)
but skipping from delta (D) to omega which is the last letter in the alphabet makes it seem as if
they aren't intending on introducing a new phase at any point, has anyone heard otherwise?
if this is the end of progression in epicduel, then that kinda sucks.
Epic  Post #: 1
8/16/2014 9:38:28   
Ranloth
Banned

I don't see why games cannot improve without changing their phase name. If there's a new phase after Omega, <insert name here>, why would it be any different to Omega? Can you not make the said change without changing the phase name entirely? Major changes don't require a new phase, not anymore at least.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
8/16/2014 13:34:58   
King Bling

The phase after this is called EVOLUTION PHASE, basically after these wars I think.
Post #: 3
8/16/2014 17:08:33   
slumbering insomniac

cheers man! only re-joined after a year and a bit of not playing and I gotta say, I did prefer it before in beta
Epic  Post #: 4
8/17/2014 1:14:11   
  Exploding Penguin

I think when Omega first came out they made an public announcement that Omega was simply a cosmetic decision because "Epicduel Epsilon" or theta or whatever comes next didn't sound as nice. I don't think Omega is the last phase and personally can't wait till they bring another phase because they always comes with a ton of changes to the battle system, and change is almost always fun.
Epic  Post #: 5
8/17/2014 13:36:54   
slumbering insomniac

exactly when I thought, with each phase they've made huge changes like when auxiliaries where invented and robots and extra skill tree skills and that,
so much more exciting than new weapons and balance changes
Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> is omega the last ever phase?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition