Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Legion FALLBACK

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Legion FALLBACK
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/16/2014 21:36:16   
The berserker killer

I know it sounds crazy but STOP using your bombs and try to stay behind Exile so we get the last war rally. Save your supers at least
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
8/16/2014 21:51:24   
Mother1

While this would be smart, I don't see it happening to be honest. From what I remember from last war OWA and SSM tried to convince legion players to follow a plan but they ignored them. Plus at the rate it is going it looks like exile might get a war rally due to Legion keeping a slight lead due to them having the finisher which is now more powerful than the bombs Exile are dropping.
Epic  Post #: 2
8/16/2014 22:40:23   
One Winged Angel1357

If another war is won by a war rally i would really like to see a check put on the war rally code to prevent it from triggering at the end of the war. This is all speculation but i might not be paying attention at the end of the war
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/16/2014 22:43:46   
Mother1

@ OWA

From what I have been seeing the majority of the war rallies have been claimed by the legion. I am not sure if exile had any yet myself and for the times they were behind I never seen exile get one.

But if either side won due to a war rally when it is this close than I too would be slightly annoyed.
Epic  Post #: 4
8/16/2014 22:52:13   
DeathGuard

The latest war rallies have been in favor Legion but Exile has manage to keep on par with the influence demand. I wish Exile would stop bombing the hell out of the drills but they keep taking the lead when we could just fall behind for some minutes and wait for a war rally to trigger.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Legion FALLBACK
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition