Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Exiles Got War Rally at the Near End of War Again

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Exiles Got War Rally at the Near End of War Again
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/17/2014 9:48:56   
theholyfighter

YES, RAGING.

Removed all caps from the thread's title. This is considered as spam, and against forum rules. ~PyroPuppy

< Message edited by PyroPuppy -- 8/17/2014 11:22:01 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/17/2014 9:54:10   
Mother1

Well legion does have the finisher which is stronger than exile bombs so I am not the least surprised seeing as legion has been ahead for the longest as well as been getting more war rallies than exile through out the war.
Epic  Post #: 2
8/17/2014 9:57:31   
suboto

if legion loses i quit epicduel im tired of favoritism and its showing now. 5 wars in a row exile exile exile exile exile and why? war rally/varium bomb buyers sorry but thats just not right
war rally should be a legion only feature if and only if legion is behid as it was made for that purpose since we got disadvantage

< Message edited by suboto -- 8/17/2014 9:58:35 >
Epic  Post #: 3
8/17/2014 9:58:03   
One Winged Angel1357

@Mother1 during this war rally the Exile bombs are roughly twice as strong as legion bombs.

There is 1.3 million points left so maybe the war rally can end and the legion can catch back up before it is too late but again War Rallies this late in the game are a not a needed feature if both sides are are close in score
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/17/2014 10:00:55   
theholyfighter

WITH OR WITHOUT WAR RALLIES EXILE WINS. WHAT'S THE POINT THEN?
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/17/2014 10:07:02   
Mother1

@ Suboto

The first 3 wars legion wasn't even trying as hard due to lack of reward so don't try and say it was favoristim those times. Also war rallies are 100% random so please tell me how did the staff purposely start a war rally for the exiles when the feature is random?

@ OWA

that is very true it isn't like it was before when it was less than a million plus a war rally can happen for legion between now and the end of the war. It is just nice to see a war rally for exile instead of all the legion war rallies I saw thought out the war.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 8/17/2014 10:08:31 >
Epic  Post #: 6
8/17/2014 10:09:29   
theholyfighter

It was "said" to be random, who knows? It's becoming hard to believe so, after this war and the previous one.

Btw, I've only seen Exile Rallies myself, idk why... Maybe they're time-zone based?

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 8/17/2014 10:10:26 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/17/2014 10:12:06   
Silver Sky Magician

^

Strange, I kept seeing only Exile rallies when I was on.

It's clear that the devs committed too many mistakes last war to learn from all of them - since there's only one glaring error this time, perhaps they'll realise that they cannot allow war rallies to occur at the final stretch. It actually penalises the side that tries harder at this stage, which is ludicrous.

Anyway, Legionnaires, do not give up yet! We're still keeping pace with the Exiles and we have a shot at beating them! The gap now is under a mere 10,000 points! We can still do this!
Post #: 8
8/17/2014 10:12:27   
suboto

@mother its honestly favoritism why? because the last war was a cheap win hince a rally then they got a 2nd prize reward for winning with a rally. And they knew it would be unfair if that happened again and what do you know exile got another. Well the discouragement is unbarable.
Epic  Post #: 9
8/17/2014 10:17:22   
Mother1

@ SSM

I am guessing we came on during different times. Almost every time I saw a war rally legion had it. Most of them were during the late night power hour. This is my first time seeing an exile war rally with my own eyes. But then again different times can give different things.

@ Suboto

Favoritism when the system does it randomly? If the system does it 100% randomly when either side is down how is it that the staff is doing it? Especially on a weekend when they are mostly off work? makes no sense what so ever.
Epic  Post #: 10
8/17/2014 10:17:54   
theholyfighter

If war rallies are claimed to be random, then no one can be blamed when near-end war rallies happen.

And yes, don't give up yet. Altho I'm complaining here, I'm still doing PvPs.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
8/17/2014 10:22:02   
One Winged Angel1357

I think most of the ideas thrown out was to flag war rallies so that don't happen in like the last million points and seeing as this was around the 1.3 million range there is still hope for no end game war rallies.

Also I'm with Mother and I saw mostly Legion War rallies with this being my second Exile war rally so who knows.

I really do question the need for the rally system though. With these new tiers both sides stay very close in score so the war rally system that was made to help the people that actually tried on Legion doesn't seem to have a point and I'd like to see the next war just not have a war rally trigger, say set the trigger to a gap larger than or equal to the total objects health, and see if the system is still needed
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
8/17/2014 10:23:52   
theholyfighter

I believe War Rallies should be disabled or weakened ( like 15 minutes, 30 minutes) , when X amount of Influence is gained by both sides.

Well, maybe War Rallies are time-zone based.

I've been waiting for Rallies to gain some instant influence, but never caught one for Legion.

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 8/17/2014 10:26:22 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
8/17/2014 10:31:45   
Mother1

From what I am seeing even with this war rally legion is still not falling too far behind. Remember even with this rally legion still has the finisher which does more damage than the standard near the end game. It is still anyone's game.
Epic  Post #: 14
8/17/2014 10:33:26   
One Winged Angel1357

War Rallies for legion started dying off as the finisher got more powerful becuase we would have a slight power gap when compared to Exile bombs which makes sense.

And Yeah maybe we should switch back to the thirty minute war rally. We have proven that the reward system generates more buzz on both sides now we need to play with the war rally system so we don't have that to complain about and then all the logical people should be happy with the Dread War 2.0 system
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
8/17/2014 10:35:20   
theholyfighter

Or perhaps War Rally's duration depends on tiered influence reached.
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
8/17/2014 10:37:10   
King Bling

actually legion was ahead by 2k
Post #: 17
8/17/2014 10:37:16   
One Winged Angel1357

So the larger the Influence gap the longer the war rally?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
8/17/2014 10:40:06   
theholyfighter

Not the gap, but limits.

Something like
"When both sides reached X% of total influence, War Rallies stay for 1 hr."
"When both sides reached Y% of total influence, War Rallies stay for 30 minutes."
"When both sides reached Z% of total influence, War Rallies stay for 15 minutes."

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 8/17/2014 10:43:50 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
8/17/2014 10:43:03   
One Winged Angel1357

Okay so as the war goes on the rallies get shorter. I like that idea
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 20
8/17/2014 10:50:13   
Mother1

The rally is over and legion once again is ahead.
Epic  Post #: 21
8/17/2014 10:54:10   
One Winged Angel1357

@Mother we were ahead for the tail end of the war rally as well which is kinda funny

EDIT: Exile is leading by 2K right now but this is still a tight race
EDIT2: Disregard that edit my scores flipped so Legion is winning by 2k

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 8/17/2014 10:55:43 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
8/17/2014 10:57:04   
theholyfighter

Legion once ahead?

It's obvious, no one's clearly far ahead, and you'd not know how many bucks have to be spammed to make up for a rally.

Both sides are leading heads on different board updates.

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 8/17/2014 10:59:22 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
8/17/2014 10:59:32   
Mother1

@ OWA

my point is that as soon as this war rally popped up we got some people accusing the staff of cheating once again. It isn't like the last war rally where it came at a more critical time where legion couldn't keep up.

As I pointed out Legion has the finisher and it was the reason why they could keep up with exile even with the war rally where as with the last war exile had the finisher and a war rally combined which is much harder to come back from when legion only had standard power bombs.

TL:DR Finisher + war rally vs only standard bombs > Standard bombs + war rally vs Finisher.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 8/17/2014 11:00:30 >
Epic  Post #: 24
8/17/2014 11:04:06   
Ranloth
Banned

Still hoping for a Legion Rally. I have enough bombs to get to the 5K tier, or else it'll be Varium needed to be spent or sticking to the 2.5K Influence tier. .-.
AQ Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Exiles Got War Rally at the Near End of War Again
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition