Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Juggernaut Battles

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Juggernaut Battles
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/17/2014 12:58:25   
nowras

Bosses like Seava LionHart has both bloodlust and reroute (old passive skills) i think a juggernaut must get these skills depends on his class and level.

What level the skills should be? Depends on ur lvl. Lvl 20 gets lvl 0 from these skills lvl 21 gets 1 bloodlust lvl 22 gets 1 blood 1 shadow and so on.

Bounty Hunter: Gets shadow arts and bloodlust.

Cyber Hunter: Gets Plasma armor and shadow arts.

Tech Mage: Gets reroute and Deadly Aim

Blood Mage: Gets Bloodlust and Deadly Aim

Mercenary: Gets hybird armor and Adrenaline Rush

Tactical Mercenary: Gets Meniral armor and Reroute

And ofcourse some skills like hybird armor mineral armor shadow arts and adrenaline rush must have a different shape and names cause we already have these skills as active ones.

This will make juggernaut battles playable on all level ranges and funny too.

< Message edited by nowras -- 8/17/2014 13:21:41 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/18/2014 5:53:04   
Skinless

Supported! :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/19/2014 2:28:06   
DeltaNoob123456789

Supported
Post #: 3
8/19/2014 4:57:16   
noremako

Supported almost completely.

One thing I'd say is, this should begin at level 34 or so because thats the general level where juggernaut is extremely difficult to be whereas the power cap should be 7 in any passive skill.
Post #: 4
8/19/2014 8:20:35   
Justingbieberfangirl

Yah i support it but first we need to fix balance in 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 before jugg as not every one has enuff money to jugg
Post #: 5
8/19/2014 8:58:04   
Silver Sky Magician

Interesting idea...however, if implemented, only one passive should be available per class, else Juggernaut will quickly be dominated by TLMs.
Post #: 6
8/21/2014 9:30:02   
nowras

@Silver%20Sky%20magician

Only a Juggernaut gets these skills not players who are vsing a Juggernaut.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/21/2014 10:28:03   
I Underlord I

I personally cannot support this due to how much free power will be given to Juggernauts. This would be ridiculously unfair even if the passives replaced their active counterparts, but implementing the aforementioned passive skills in addition to the others with no semblance of balance or use of formulae is completely nonsensical.

People in certain level ranges will face almost certain defeat each time they face a Juggernaut; also, keep in mind that a Juggernaut's opponents are forced into the battle when they attempt a 2v2.

Also present is the concern of the realization of such a system.

< Message edited by I Underlord I -- 8/21/2014 10:29:44 >

"Memories and thoughts age, just as people do. But certain thoughts can never age, and certain memories can never fade."
~ Haruki Murakami, The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle

AQ  Post #: 8
8/21/2014 12:33:00   
nowras

If ED doesn't buff a juggernaut then R.I.P Juggernaut battle mode
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
8/21/2014 12:52:57   
Mother1

@ Nowras

Have you seen juggernaut mode at the real low levels? You can face a juggernaut as low as level 10 now. Buffing juggernauts even the slightest at these lower levels mean that those jugs making punching bags out of new players will get even more power.

With my real low level alts I face a juggernaut 1 out of every 3 battles and if you aren't a stat abuse build or experienced player with a good partner or just plain lucky you are road kill.

Epic  Post #: 10
8/21/2014 13:06:41   
Ranloth
Banned

*Staff hat on*
In one of the older Livestreams, from this year though, Charfade has mentioned that Juggernaut will be dealt with after 2v2 has been balanced first, since it takes priority over an optional (Juggernaut) mode. Since then a lot of focus has been shifted into the balance tool, and it's nearing its testing phase now. Once that has been done, I would assume they can focus on dealing with the PvP modes, whilst the new Balancers can work on class balance instead.

*Staff hat off*
The Juggernaut mode doesn't necessarily need passives back. Many problems for the Juggernaut stem from the increased Energy control which needs to be dealt with, rather than going for a band-aid fixes just to cover up the flaws. Personally, I'm aware of the issues with the mode, including the level matchmaking system, but that doesn't mean we need something to cover it up, just to fix it later on anyway - just takes a lot more time for the same result. Not mentioning the passives issues between now and the permanent fix to the mode - players would request nerfs to the Juggernauts, etc. Only eats up time.
AQ Epic  Post #: 11
8/22/2014 22:35:12   
The berserker killer

supported
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Juggernaut Battles
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition