Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Locked Cores

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Locked Cores
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/17/2014 20:27:48   
VanitySixx

I had once heard in the beginning of Omega that locked cores would one day be unlocked, and they were only locked until players further understood cores so they wouldn't accidentally delete them forever.

Well, it's been over a year now and they're still locked. I think they should be locked, but in order to delete them you have to put in your EpicDuel password or something like that for confirmation.

Having locked cores really make some weapons useless, like some of the frost weapons that do extra damage to the Delta Vault or whatever?

Unlock them ^_^
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/17/2014 20:41:37   
Mother1

Ok frost weapons deal extra damage to George lowe not the delta vault. All those cores that protected you from the vault or did damage to the vault have been unlocked almost a year ago. The same can be said about the charfade weapons that had the passive core to do extra damage to the dragonoid boss.

The only real weapons that have locked cores now are either seasonal rare items or promo's and those cores that are on them are a part of their identities.

Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Locked Cores
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition