Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Winning war: what's the point?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Winning war: what's the point?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/18/2014 20:51:28   
Stonehawk

I'm not sure if this change was to make exile mad, or legion even more mad if they won (or maybe this change happened because exile won again), but I just noticed a small change on the WAR BONUS PRIZE.

Well. We fight hard for it, we try our best, we use tons of varium to get more influence and make our alignment win, and what do we get? A free armor, not even rare, no skill cores. What for? Even more wastes on another armor. We burn out our varium to win just to get the opportunity to spend more varium leveling up one armor? What's the point? If it stays as it is, no one will even try any more than 5k influence and war is going to freeze when everyone completes it.. Why not a REAL REWARDING prize? Why not a skill core on that armor, at least? Why not 5000 credits, for those that didn't like it? I'm disappointed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/18/2014 21:14:46   
Mother1

To be honest I think even if legion did win the armor would have still been a non rare item as this war was extremely close.

However as long as the cores that would be added to the armor aren't game breaking and came into the game for all at a later date I could support this idea. We do need more cores for variety and people have been upset about the lack of cores being put into the game where as we have been getting nothing but skins for the longest.
Epic  Post #: 2
8/18/2014 21:37:02   
Stonehawk

Mother1, All wars had non rare items, but this is the first with priceless armor, all the others costed 5k.
Plus, the infernal outfit should be saved until they decide to add more offensive cores to armors, it would be extremely interesting.
There is already platinum's pride's offensive armor, why infernal can't have a skill core? It should be in the shop later for everyone, and the war winners have it for free because we fought for it. ^_^

Here's one example, not a made suggestion but it could be something similar:
Infernal Spark: (3 turns cooldown, 200 energy cost): Damage based on armor defense/resistance. Rage goes to 0 and increases a % of damage based on how much it was filled.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/18/2014 21:46:51   
Mother1

@ stonehawk

Dreaded war prize
Fortune city prize
Forstland war prize

If you look at the first three war prizes each of these items had seasonal rare status on them so there were wars items that had rarity on them. It was when they started giving out the tiered prizes that they changed the wars.

I would know seeing as one of my alts had the dreaded war blades equipped on them which has seasonal rare status.

Epic  Post #: 4
8/18/2014 21:47:49   
suboto

@stone you dont have to "waste varium" its a war not a insert varium here slot machine. But honestly thats the truth. Varium to win a war isnt exactly a war why? because not everyone can keep up with the pace even if they go non stop the whole war the play non stop player gets less then a little 5minute varium spamming bomb user. I feel varium in a war needs to come to a end another reason why? heres another reason its not exactly showing which alignment is stronger but rather showing which alignment is buying instead of battleing.
Yes yes I know legion bought some also but thats another reason into my point. Varium buyable bombs gone would make the war last longer less stress on how and when can i win the war lb, how can i get 5k if im a casual player, and the over all face of the alignment will actually be the real player that deserves it.

< Message edited by suboto -- 8/18/2014 21:48:40 >
Epic  Post #: 5
8/19/2014 1:42:52   
  Exploding Penguin

There's a lot of flaws with the war system including the points you mentioned about varium, but there's no point in spending time to fix it at the moment because for some reason people still actually have fun participating heavily in the war?

I love to collect rares and have already figured that I didn't think it was worth it to spend all that effort on 5k influence just for the prizes.
Epic  Post #: 6
8/19/2014 2:05:30   
Ranloth
Banned

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s4f63e - that's the point. Full explanation there.
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
8/20/2014 11:16:23   
The berserker killer

If you want competition then make the wars solely PVP based and just WATCH how into the war players will be. Winning side needs 10 million kills and just watch how into the war players will be.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 8
8/20/2014 11:23:44   
Mother1

@ the berseker killer

With the way balance is only those running overused builds will be having fun.

Personally I would love to see these wars go back to the Infernal war 1.0 format instead of frostland 1.0 format.
Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Winning war: what's the point?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition