Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

A change to the war system

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> A change to the war system
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/18/2014 21:24:27   
Mother1

Currently the war system we have is very similar to the very first war we had which was the frostland war. The only difference between the two of them was that in frostland you could by unlimited super bombs, and you could actually earn your rank through PVE where as this war system you can't.

Now due to this war system PVP and PVE two core factors of this war have been tossed aside and because of this many things are happening. Such as war hero and World Domination have become pay to win like the old warlord cheevo was. Also anyone who works hard for these cheevos can be outclassed by a big spender who drops bombs for 2-5 minutes.

Now what I am suggesting is instead of working this system like the frostland war, make it work more like the first infernal war. This means the following

1 PVP is Mandatory for you to even drop bombs. This means you must win a PVP battle in order to get to the screen to even drop bombs.
2 Put a limit on how many bombs you can drop with one go. In the infernal war you could only use 2 bombs at a time. However for this war system I would say make it 5 at the most before you have to battle again.

With these changes done it will make the war a lot more fair for those who work hard, and will make it harder for those who only spend money to drop super bombs actually have to work to use what they brought.

So what are your thoughts on this suggestion? If you have any ideas feel free to mention them.
Epic  Post #: 1
8/18/2014 21:51:16   
suboto

I wont be happy with the wars til the buyable bomb feature is gone as a non var player can never win war hero lb or even get remotely close to 1st on over all war location. This goes for both alignment.
Epic  Post #: 2
8/18/2014 21:58:17   
Mother1

Did you play in the first infernal war? If you did you would know that if the system went like this war even if you brought all the bombs in the world it would not win you the war. You had to battle in PVP and PVE matches to even do any damage to the vaults.

You could only use two bombs at a time, and even if you didn't have bombs you could still fight the bosses without them. Now if they made the war system like the old infernal war 1.0 (which is what I am suggesting) money takes a massive nerf in the wars.

I am also a casual player as well and like you I didn't spend any money on bombs in this or any of the these pay to win wars. At best I only brought 2 commander cores for 4K credits. The rest was all me in battles.

But my point is look at the current war system. PVP and PVE the core machinics of the game aren't needed here which is why the wars are so pay to win. Put these into the game and money can't buy the war because you will need to play in battles which promotes hard work.
Epic  Post #: 3
8/18/2014 23:02:45   
suboto

I was in the first infernal war did 250k influnce and i must say that war was the best because the npc in 1v1 and 2v2 and then the vs vault only war i enjoyed i support wars in this way. So I support you on that concept.
Support~
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> A change to the war system
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition