Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Exile&Legion:Join forces to defeat dage

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Exile&Legion:Join forces to defeat dage
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/20/2014 11:18:49   
The berserker killer

The major concern that I am seeing right now, in this war, is that no one likes how only one side gets pries, so here's something to think about for everyone to win

At every point in time, enemies have had to come together to defeat a stronger force. They put together some sort of temporary truce. So what I suggest is that when the War moves to Wasteland that Legion & Exile should join together in a War against Dage and his Minions.

Now this war will be just like the others, there will be a Exile Flag with the Exile Leader, a Legion Flag with the Legion Leader, only this time there will also be a Dage Flag with his face on it. Yes, Dage will also be able to gain not influence, but kills.

War Mechanics: The war will be fought just like any other War, only there will be another button for us to click on (next to the 1v1 and 2v2 buttons) that probably has Dages Skull on it which will allow us to fight a Dage Minion in a real-time PVP match and his level will be randomized within the 5 level range. There can even be level 40 Dage Minions with a randomized skill set. These wins will not count as 1v1s, instead they will count as NPC wins.

Drops: I think since these "NPC's" are randomized and scaled according to your level then there should not be a big deal for them dropping Credits and Experience. For example, if you are lvl 35 and you get into a random match with a lvl 30 Dage Minion then your prize won't be as large as if you were fighting a lvl 40 Dage Minion. I am unaware what Dage is afraid of, so I will use Holy Water as an example for now. These Minions will drop Vials of Holy Water. This "Vial of Holy Water" is a Limited Passive Core that we can input on our weapons to help to use in a fight with Dage (Just like the Chairman Platinum Zooka core but limited) that will be similar to the Delta Vault only MUCH stronger. Chairman Platinum Strong.

How do you win: Legion and Exile can both win by Defeating Dage or achieving a total # of wins, and Dage can win the same way. The Exile/Exile Leader Flag, Legion/Legion Leader Flag, and the Dage Flag will not depict who has the most influence but who has the most Minion kills. Both Legion and Exile can either win this war by attaining 1 million Minion kills, or by Defeating Dage's total HP (which can/should rival Delta Vaults). However Dage can also win by his minions acquiring 1 million kills.

(1 million is just an exaggerated number).

What do you guys think? This will be a nice change, and Legion and Exile both have a chance to win.

Edit: Since Kills are now what can get you on the flag then I suggest that Influence be gained like in War 1.0. This is the only way to ensure that people PVP also.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Exile&Legion:Join forces to defeat dage
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition