Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= August 21st, 2014 - Dragon's Return

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= August 21st, 2014 - Dragon's Return
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/22/2014 9:39:59   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

quote:

August 21, 2014
Dragon's Return
First of all, congratulations to the Exiles, who managed to hold the Infernal Mines after a very close battle against the Legion forces. Could it be that the Legion are beginning to find weak points in the Exile defenses? Perhaps next time, the Legion will smash the Exile defenses and claim the Mines for their own, but for now, the Exiles can rest easy as the Android Army is firmly under their control!
Or IS it?
It is.

Thar Be Dragons

It's that time again -- time for back to school! That's not exciting? What? But you get to pick out a new Trapper Keeper! Those aren't a thing anymore? Oh. Well, how about DRAGONS! That almost makes up for the whole going back to school thing. Back on topic, EpicDuel's Dragon/Charbinger/Back-to-School items of the past are available at the Slayer NOW! Right now! Not Friday, but right now! Check them out, because many are limited-quantity items! Jump in now before they're gone!

Dragon Items Redux
Already have all of the old stuff? Well, we've got quite a treat in store for you! The Guest Artist team has been working hard to deliver piping-hot Dragon-themed weapons to EpicDuel. These will all be available next week at the Slayer. Some will also be available at the new Dragon's Destruction arcade game!

Bidoof crafted these awesomely regal Dragonslayer armors. We're trying something new with this set. There will be a Gold version, an Onyx version, and a color custom version. We're trying this because there seemed to be an interest in armor colors that aren't available from the current swatch selection in EpicDuel. Also, when armor is separated, some of the vibrance of the colors is lost. If this experiment goes well, we'll try it with more armors in the future!

Vultex has also delivered two epic sets of Guilded Dragon weapons for your enjoyment! If you're going to slay dragons, you migh as well do it with bling!

Now's as good a time as any to welcome SarpDv to the Guest Artist group! We look forward to seeing this new set of dragon items and many more of your creations in-game!

Power Weekend
Because there's no official cotent release this week, we're offering a POWER WEEKEND!

That means double XP and Credits all weekend! All you need to do to get this advantage is to log in and play!

Talk Like a Pirate Preview
There are big, BIG plans for a pirate-themed event. There are even bigger threats stirring in the deepest seas of Delta V.

Stay tuned for more details as they surface! Yaaaaaaaar!

Tags: Nightwraith

Reminder to fully format the Design/Patch Notes before posting! Previous thread has been removed due to that.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/22/2014 9:44:19   
Predator9657

Just wondering, is there any point in weapons without locked cores?
Epic  Post #: 2
8/22/2014 10:02:58   
TRizZzCENTRINO

i dunno, how useful are they to you? if they are somewhat useful then there is a point
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/22/2014 10:31:06   
One Winged Angel1357

@Predator there is always the rare hunter cheevo if you haven't earned it already
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/22/2014 10:37:17   
Scyze

The Achievement was so easy for me to get. :D
But I now only buy weapons if I like it, otherwise it's a no. It's about fashion now and pick the one you want. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/22/2014 10:52:18   
Silver Sky Magician

Why did all the previous responses get deleted?
Post #: 6
8/22/2014 11:03:51   
Remorse

^ I think the question is why was it reposted?
In which case it was probably formatting errors.
Epic  Post #: 7
8/22/2014 11:13:07   
Ranloth
Banned

I wonder if I'm allowed to give story spoilers... :3 It's difficult to resist the urge.
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
8/22/2014 11:45:51   
One Winged Angel1357

@Remorse correct we have to get the formatting correct or it is the death of the topic. That's the rule that AK's have to enforce but they were kind enough to give us a posting guide for DN's
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
8/22/2014 17:09:28   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I like the helms, Might try it with a few armours, and did I hear Cheevo? :o
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
8/23/2014 17:16:58   
IsaiahtheMage

The new weapons look cool and all, but if you're an average credit only player like me. You can't afford to use 40,000+ credits on an item just because it "looks cool". So now I just keep my current weps and upgrade them as I level up and only buy new weps if they come with a core or something.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
8/23/2014 17:27:47   
Ranloth
Banned

^ It's what I've been doing on my alts too, and it saves a LOT of Credits. Gets to the point where my alts are called Varium players for wise Credit management + doing missions, and being able to afford promotional weapons with Credits only. Not mentioning cores and even Bots.

On the bright side, the story for TLaPD is more or less complete now. We've spent some time gathering ideas, earlier last week, and then put them all on paper. Rough outline was done on the day, whilst detailed version (mission-like) is yet to be done for the last few missions. I hope you guys are more serious story, because it's just filled with madness.

AQ Epic  Post #: 12
8/23/2014 17:57:01   
lionblades

I hope we can have more cores for pirate day
AQW  Post #: 13
8/23/2014 19:31:28   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Where's the new cheevo please?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
8/23/2014 19:37:41   
One Winged Angel1357

Digi the only Cheevo mentioned is one you should already have. The Treasure Hunter or rare hunter Cheevo. The one you get for having so many rarity points
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
8/23/2014 19:47:34   
newtena

what is cheevo
thank you for responding

< Message edited by newtena -- 8/23/2014 20:05:22 >
Post #: 16
8/23/2014 19:54:52   
One Winged Angel1357

Cheevo is the same thing as an achievement
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
8/23/2014 23:13:50   
DeathGuard

If you want to take part on the TLAPD event, you have a chance to get 1 item in-game if you link me with your designs( No swords) to my twitter account.
quote:

Accepting 1-2 player suggestions for TLaPD items for ED. No Swords Please! @Charfade @Nightwraith_ED @Trans_AE @Vince_fury @BidoofAE

Directly from my Twitter AE Account
If you have any questions, please tweet me or pm here on forums. Will try to wait some time to have several designs to choose from and flash it for it to be in-game.

When will I start choosing the items? I will probably choose until the first week of September, and while working on the 1st item, I may choose other design on the 2nd week of September.
Be sure to submit a clear design and your character name with it.
Also, submitting stolen artwork won't get you anywhere.

EDIT: You can also include a description of how you want your item to be colored/animated. It had give me more insight of your thoughts when you were thinking of the design and could give you more chances to get picked.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 8/23/2014 23:25:44 >

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
8/24/2014 7:47:52   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Wow! The guest art team did a great job, Vultex's club look awesome. As usual, I'm always excited for TLAPD!
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
8/24/2014 9:40:56   
TRizZzCENTRINO

note: that kraken concept by me isn't the final, i have something much more terrifying in store

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 8/24/2014 9:46:06 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= August 21st, 2014 - Dragon's Return
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition