IRC help

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> IRC help
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/24/2014 14:58:25   
Disc Lorde

I'm having trouble accessing #battleon with IRC. I posted asking for help about a month ago and was directed to the Artix Entertainment page powered by KiwiIRC at http://www.artix.com/Pages/Chat. However, I've recently begun getting an error message, "Error Connecting (Error: xhr poll error)", when I try to connect. Does anyone know what the problem is and if there's any way I can fix it? If not, can someone direct me to another IRC client? I've already tried mIRC, XChat and IceChat and can't connect to #battleon on any of them.
AQ  Post #: 1
8/24/2014 15:14:34   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

You must be a registered Caelestia user to join #battleon. You can register by using the following command: /ns register PASSWORD EMAIL. If you are already registered, then it may be another issue. Try Mibbit as an alternative client.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/24/2014 16:07:23   
Disc Lorde

That's not the issue. I get the error message when I enter my nickname and click "Start". I am registered. I've tried Mibbit, but can't get it to work either. When I enter #battleon through Mibbit it shows up completely empty except for me.
AQ  Post #: 3
8/24/2014 16:17:57   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Are you definitely on Caelestia's server? On Mibbit you need to click "Server" and enter irc.caelestia.net before joining.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/24/2014 16:32:14   
Disc Lorde

I should be. That's what's in the "Server" field on the Artix Entertainment page I linked.

I tried setting the server to irc.caelestia.net on the Mibbit web client (http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/) and now it's not connecting at all. The title of the webpage is now "[ Server stuff ! ]".

< Message edited by Disc Lorde -- 8/24/2014 16:36:21 >
AQ  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> IRC help
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition