Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Kaierti's Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Kaierti's Suggestions
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/25/2014 5:58:06   
kaierti
Banned

1. i like that upgraded pyro fly and bunnyzooka early.
2. i like tha make buyable dread aux.
3. i like that u help us grow many achievements
4. i like that most of bosses drop achievements
5. i like that make power hour weekends
6. i like that continueing add experience even after 40 lvl
7. i like that there are daily missions
8. i like that arcade games
9. i like war but legions always losing its annoying
10. i like that in future all bosses will drop achievement
11. i like that now it is almost balances classes, beside tank tech mages which killing this game with high dex and many blocking

---------------------------------------------

1. my wish is that restore azrael's gun buyable for credits as was one time i remember, because 2 vs 2 everyone has that gun and its called "waste ur rage" when enemy force u
2. my wish is that add many missions. some people playing only for daily missions only. please add 50 pvp wins. 100 pvp wins. 200 pvp wins. 300 pvp wins!!! please add such missions we wanna that. and plus add more wars. often
3. my wish is that restore platinum's pride that wonderful armor which gives epicduel more beauty. i love it so much but i have never had
4. i dont like lags 2 vs 2. its going long time when changing other person "strike" (round ring)
5. i dont like ranks. 1 vs 1 is dead now as jugg battle. need delete this ranks forever. then everyone will have same chance and same power against each other
6. i dont like so much !!! delete this 10x enhancements. please. its my bigges wish
7. my wish is also that 30+ lvl all must have focus 5 build. because its annoying most of everyone almost 50-60% there are tank tech mages. which have 100+ dex and getting many blocks. i was tech mage too but i did not like. i striking only stun and multi and its so annoying and sadly game. need more colorful
8. i like that on weekens there are power hour but for return people need even 1 month continus this power hour but not only weekends. continus it on weekdays too. everyday. this is big stimul for us
9. i dont like that i need energy for plasma meteor, or i need energy gun use when taking enemy's energy, or need energy chairman fury, need energy force strike, need energy dread aux core... i dont like this. please delete this
10. i dont like creating many weapons. need upgrade and restore old core weps. they are just so strong and powerful and dont need create new "uncore" weps because all weapons are same now without core
11. i dont like lag in 2 vs 2. there is so big lag

Battle Elf here,
I moved your post from the ED GD to ED Suggestions, since it looks like you spent some time on this post. In the future, all suggestions for EpicDuel should be in this forum. I suggest that you edit this post and make sure you offer constructive criticism and possible solutions :). Additionally, make sure you read the ED Suggestions Rules before posting! Thanks!

< Message edited by Battle elf -- 8/25/2014 8:38:12 >
Post #: 1
8/25/2014 23:28:26   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

1. my wish is that restore azrael's gun buyable for credits as was one time i remember, because 2 vs 2 everyone has that gun and its called "waste ur rage" when enemy force u
2. my wish is that add many missions. some people playing only for daily missions only. please add 50 pvp wins. 100 pvp wins. 200 pvp wins. 300 pvp wins!!! please add such missions we wanna that. and plus add more wars. often
3. my wish is that restore platinum's pride that wonderful armor which gives epicduel more beauty. i love it so much but i have never had
4. i dont like lags 2 vs 2. its going long time when changing other person "strike" (round ring)
5. i dont like ranks. 1 vs 1 is dead now as jugg battle. need delete this ranks forever. then everyone will have same chance and same power against each other
6. i dont like so much !!! delete this 10x enhancements. please. its my bigges wish
7. my wish is also that 30+ lvl all must have focus 5 build. because its annoying most of everyone almost 50-60% there are tank tech mages. which have 100+ dex and getting many blocks. i was tech mage too but i did not like. i striking only stun and multi and its so annoying and sadly game. need more colorful
8. i like that on weekens there are power hour but for return people need even 1 month continus this power hour but not only weekends. continus it on weekdays too. everyday. this is big stimul for us
9. i dont like that i need energy for plasma meteor, or i need energy gun use when taking enemy's energy, or need energy chairman fury, need energy force strike, need energy dread aux core... i dont like this. please delete this
10. i dont like creating many weapons. need upgrade and restore old core weps. they are just so strong and powerful and dont need create new "uncore" weps because all weapons are same now without core
11. i dont like lag in 2 vs 2. there is so big lag

1. It is buyable for credits. You just have to wait till it's in season. Also this core is very niche now because the energy cost and 85% damage is a big penalty, and with the current meta more geared towards strength builds forcing a strike isn't as beneficial. Still useful in 2v2 for almost any situation, but that's about it.
3. You wouldn't want it if you think the core is good. The core is useless now.
4. I don't like it either. That's why I rarely play 2v2.
5. Yeah ranks were kinda a bad idea. A bit too late to go back and remove the rank system though.
6. The x10 to everything is probably the best idea ED staff has had as of late. It took away the stat point investment discrepancies which made it so investing 44 support compared to 45 support was useless because the aux damage achieved from 44 support is the save as the one achieved from 40 support. It also took away rounding problems where dealing calculated damages of 1.1 would be rounded up to 2. Now they correctly deal 11 instead of 20.
7. If everyone was focus it would be boring. I'm not saying that right now it isn't, I'm just saying if dex caster TMs went out of style I certainly wouldn't want them all to go to the same type of focus builds.
8. More power hour so we can get more ranks and therefore break the matchmaking balance even more
9. If cores didn't cost energy they would be freakin broken. They do need a limit to how much they can be used in succession or at certain times, but making them completely free and available to use at any time would be broken.
11. As stated before, I don't like it either. That's why I don't play 2v2.
Epic  Post #: 2
8/25/2014 23:56:43   
Mother1

1 The gun is buyable with credits you just have to wait for it to come back into season which will be in feburary.

3 If they did this the same incident that happened when the eggzooka accidently came back as well as them bring back the rare bots will come back in full storm due to the staff breaking their promise once again.

4 No one likes lag it isn't fun to deal with and can cause a team to lose due to losing a turn.

5 Neither do I. Thanks to them not only is the game even more broken, but now due to the power they give people are being forced to NPC in the hopes of competing with ranked players. However if they did something to these ranks everyone who spent money to rank up and/or buy these ranks will cry foul due to it being the enhancement thing all over again.

6 Sorry but I disagree. This was the best thing they could have done seeing as now every stat point counts for something now due to decimals being rounded up to whole numbers.

7 Sorry but while I do use focus I disagree. if they did this than anyone who hated focus would call for this build's nerf due to it destroying variety in the hope of getting people off it and using something else. That is how it has always been sadly.

8 Not supported. making power weekends happen every weekend would destroy Varium sells due to the huge amount of credits that would be gained within a month. This would also cause inflation which will make things even worse.

9 People suggested this because cores were too spammy without energy costs. Adding the costs made these cores more tactical due to you having to think before you use them.

10 Some people do like the art of new weapons. While I would love to see more cores as well they need time to balance them before throwing them on us. Remember what happened when they threw the infernal android on us over 2 years ago? That thing was so overpowered it wasn't even funny. it literally stole wins from people who shouldn't have lost. My point being is they need to make sure the cores that come in are balanced before throwning them on us. Making weapons without cores is a lot faster due to no balance needing to be done to them.

11 Same a number 4
Epic  Post #: 3
8/26/2014 1:36:54   
suboto

jug modes dead because these reasons:
1. lvl34 can vs a lvl40
2. the energy drains are just so high and theres 2 against u
3.bunker/cannon
Epic  Post #: 4
8/26/2014 23:22:23   
DeltaNoob123456789

Quote: 11. i dont like so much !!! delete this 10x enhancements. please. its my bigges wish

I dont like the 10x enchancements it also, I support deleting the 10x enchancement.

But I don't support the rest of the sugustions you posted except for the removal of the 10x enchancements.
Post #: 5
8/27/2014 12:23:29   
Justingbieberfangirl

@deltanoob

WHY?

1.) People like seeing higher damage

2.) If you dont understand the x10 then just cover the last number

e.g. you see that you do 120 damage then cover the 0 at the end
and you get something simular to the normal damage.

It is not x by 8 and very confusing and doesnt require almost no time to convert
Post #: 6
8/27/2014 13:23:55   
DeathGuard

@Deltanoob:This posts pretty much sum why the x10 on stats was made.
quote:

6. The x10 to everything is probably the best idea ED staff has had as of late. It took away the stat point investment discrepancies which made it so investing 44 support compared to 45 support was useless because the aux damage achieved from 44 support is the save as the one achieved from 40 support. It also took away rounding problems where dealing calculated damages of 1.1 would be rounded up to 2. Now they correctly deal 11 instead of 20.

quote:

6 Sorry but I disagree. This was the best thing they could have done seeing as now every stat point counts for something now due to decimals being rounded up to whole numbers.

EDIT:
@Justin: My bad, I just confirmed it. Thanks for correcting me.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 8/27/2014 13:51:43 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/27/2014 13:47:53   
Justingbieberfangirl

@deathguard

If I am correct the damage/defence if it was 1.1 it would round it 2 but I am not sure.
So if anyone can confirm I would be thankful
Post #: 8
8/27/2014 14:17:39   
DeathGuard

Confirmed that you were correct about it.
But pretty much that shows how that affected the whole battle. You got more damage than the one it should in any of the cases but now the damage isn't rounded, which helps in the long term of an accurate damage in the battle.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
8/27/2014 15:24:10   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

I dont like the 10x enchancements it also, I support deleting the 10x enchancement.

one word.
why

Please justify otherwise whatever you say will have 0 weight and no one will take you seriously
Epic  Post #: 10
8/28/2014 0:40:43   
DeltaNoob123456789

the following reasons will explain why I don't like the 10x enchancements thing

1. I'm pretty sure the devs came up with the 10x Enchancements just to make old players mad

2. Since it's easier to nerf something with 10x Enchancements, it will totally balance the game but the 10x just ruins creativity and which
Resulted the spam of silly builds like spamming strength, and I believe that to make this game fun you need creativity

Post #: 11
8/28/2014 1:09:52   
Mother1

@ Deltanoob123456789

You are off by a mile with the first one.

The staff put the 10x thing into play because believe it or not it was suggested by the players for the longest. Many knew that with the old system numbers had decimials when rounding which in turn caused balance problems and in other cases screwed people over in battles. Thanks to the X10 change those decimials are now whole numbers which means that every stat point now counts for something unlike before (due to the old decimials being whole numbers now) as well as balance doesn't screw you over anymore with using attacks and skills due to their being no rounding up or down.

As for your second point that one is also way off. Spam builds have long existed since epic duel Alpha and this is way before they did the x10 change which proves the creativity destroying part of your point invalid.

People aren't creative because this game

1 Punishes creativity

I say this because every time a creative build comes out people who are too lazy to make their own builds will copy it, and then when it becomes overused people moan and groan due to this build beating them and showing up too much instead of using counters which many post. Then when the staff is feeling the pressure they nerf the build only for something else to come later. In other words Most would rather use a copy build instead of looking for their own build, and whenever a new build comes out it 9/10 get copied and nerfed.

2 Creativity < Winning

Sad but true. Most people would rather be a sheep and copy a build that is proven to give results, than be creative and experiment with a build at the risk of losing. It has been this way for the longest. Until this is taken care of or Balance actually becomes much better you won't get any creatively but rather sheep.

All of which as I pointed happened before the x10 change.
Epic  Post #: 12
8/28/2014 1:48:03   
DeltaNoob123456789

@Mother1 you're not getting the point which I mentioned on my 2nd reason, first of all in omega with these nerfs the only build that works is strength(obliviously) and it easier to copy builds due to all weapons are the same, in the old days there was a variety of builds but not just strength, there was alot creative combos like bunker and berserker and not everyone almost copied the whole build(due to all weapons were different). believe it or not in omega there's a large % of the players that rather copy the same strength build and stats in omega, I believe there's no point on keeping 10x when people can just copy the same overpowered strength build for bm's
Post #: 13
8/28/2014 2:07:02   
Ranloth
Banned

Specific features won't be removed because some players don't understand their purpose. It's players' job to understand why it was needed, and it was explained at the time. Mother1 is going over it now too.
x10 is here to stay. There are balance reasons behind this. If you find it unnecessary, cover the last number for each skill, attack, etc.
AQ Epic  Post #: 14
8/28/2014 2:14:19   
Mother1

@ deltaboob123456789

Copy building has been around since alpha. I have friends from alpha who tell me this so saying omega just brought this out isn't the case.

While I will agree with you that there was more variety in the past the main reason why we don't have it is due to horrible balance changes or changes that have flaws in them that are game breaking.

Many of the changes suggested in omega came right from your fellow players. Some of which looking for the staff to nerf what was beating them due to them losing so much and refusing to change.

Now to answer your question why strength is so strong.

The reason why strength is so strong now is sadly due to the passive to active change. This change right here effectively killed much of the variety in game due to it taking away what many classes could do best while putting a huge strain on energy. Many of the old builds in the past needed energy to work, thanks to the strain many of those builds are harder to use. Strength however doesn't need too much energy and can contently dish out damage non stop thanks the strike which is powered by strength. This passive to active change buffed strength builds. Then there is the fact that certain changes were made which in turn favored strength builds.

Removing the x 10 change will not make strength any less powerful. All it will do is make people get screwed over by decimial rounding once again, as well as making stat points need 3-5 instead of 1 to see the change in stats and skills which is a horrible thing.

With the change you can see how every stat point helps, which is way better for balancing of stats than before.
Epic  Post #: 15
8/28/2014 21:01:19   
  Exploding Penguin

Okay,

quote:

the following reasons will explain why I don't like the 10x enchancements thing

1. I'm pretty sure the devs came up with the 10x Enchancements just to make old players mad

2. Since it's easier to nerf something with 10x Enchancements, it will totally balance the game but the 10x just ruins creativity and which
Resulted the spam of silly builds like spamming strength, and I believe that to make this game fun you need creativity

1. They have no reason to do that. When I first read this I thought you were joking.

2. No, it promotes creativity. Previously I had to fill the support requirement for something that was 42 support, but 42 support wasted one support point because 41 was when my aux damage went up. I would therefore feel obliged to put in another 3 support points to reach the next level of auxiliary damage, and thus limiting the creativity of my build by forcing me to expend skill points where I didn't want to or otherwise waste one or two.

quote:

but the 10x just ruins creativity

Umm....

quote:

Please justify otherwise whatever you say will have 0 weight and no one will take you seriously

Try justifying while using the word "because" since I cannot find the relationship between x10 and creativity.
Epic  Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Kaierti's Suggestions
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition