Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Free special-cores are superior.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Free special-cores are superior.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/26/2014 13:07:52   
santonik

In my view, free of special-cores are superior.
This is due to energy efficiency.

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
The robot cores

In my view, the robot special, t should pay for energy as the other specialties. (skills)

Is it silly if someone gets 3 good debuff close to each other.
smoke, bot special (debuff), and to remake the smoke.

I believe seriously that the game does not have a way to counter two overlapping debuffs.
At least not 1vs1. example smoke and necrosis combo and as soon as a new smoke. This is an example of how this can be exploited.

Azrael's Borg special. This alone can destroy many times the opponent buffs for free. Oddly enough who will win the energy? The robot user.

The robot speciaal would all pay for energy. Some more than others.
Rough price model. This can be modified to better suit the game.

Assault Bot --- special about the cost of 75 energy.

Azrael's Borg --- special cost about 100 energy. Per special.

All yetis --- special cost about 100 energy.

Both Bunny Bot --- special cost only 50 energy.

Bio Borg --- special cost only 50 energy.

Black Abyss Bot --- special high energy cost. 200 energy.

Blood Hawk --- special high energy cost. 200 energy.

Botanical Borg --- special about the cost of 75 energy.

Botanical Hazard --- special cost about 100 energy. Per special.

Gamma Bot --- special cost about 100 energy. Per special.

Infernal Android --- special cost about 150 energy.

Lionhart's Avatar --- special cost about 100 energy. Per special.

Pyro Fly --- special cost about 100 energy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free armor cores

Generator. This could be lower half. in return for this support would increase the core power.

Punch.This could be lower half. in return for this support would increase the core power.

attention. The goal would be that the 45 support should not benefit very much. The idea would be to help high_support_stats players. I admit that the idea of ​​a semi-rough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PASSIVE cores.

Strange that these can not be counter play out.

I mean this.

18_support vs 180_support.

18 support player has a Gun Mastery.Adds a 4% chance to critical when firing your sidearm. You would think that the 180 support counter this automatically. This will not happen now.
18 support will always be 1% + 4% = 5% critical strike capability. (Whit core)
I would see the benefit that the other player would be immune to against critical strikes . (180 support player)

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Lucky Strike (7%)

This is close to tastelessness. invest strike the build. then this will be one of the hardest skills in the game. 7% hit accuracy. in the long run it is a 7% additional damage.
What if this would cost energy per strike? 25 energy per strike?

Lucky Strike (2%). What if this would cost energy per strike? 10 energy per strike?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stun Blast , Stun Shot coreand core (aux 3% change to stun gun and a 5% change to stun)

Stun cost 50 energy if you make stun.other ways it is normal aux / gun attack. No any more free stun (even it is lucky based)

Now it is a bad side too.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

Tell us your opinion. the pros and cons. both are needed.
Is there somewhere too small / large energy price? Is that acceptable the spirit of the game?Does this increase the versatility of the game? Or something else?

< Message edited by santonik -- 8/26/2014 16:07:18 >
Epic  Post #: 1
8/26/2014 13:17:58   
Mother1

If the game wasn't so overstressed on energy I could support some of this. However due to the stat of the game right now and how energy dependent everything I can't support this. All this would do is add even more stress on energy which in turn will destroy even more builds due to energy costs.

However with the strike cores I won't support those no matter what because basically you are putting a cost on strike which in turn would force players to skip if they don't have the energy to strike. That will cause a lot of problems in game.
Epic  Post #: 2
8/26/2014 13:25:00   
Ranloth
Banned

We will pass on causing even bigger strain on Energy, and indirectly buffing Strength builds, which don't really require the use of EP, not in the long run at least.

Bots' cores are balanced per Robot Total Damage, as well as being either useable once per battle or unlimited. This is based on the counters they have, and Bots costing EP to use their ability will not be happening.
Passive cores will also not get a cost. They are meant to be always active. If they were to have an upkeep cost, they would be Active instead. Furthermore, buffing cores, skills, etc, does NOT buff Support as a stat. Whether a stat is imbalanced or not, depends on how it performs on its own - not per each class which has different skills thus different results.

Also, the above is all facts - so no, it cannot be proven wrong when there are examples of it already, as well as common sense.

< Message edited by Trans -- 8/26/2014 13:26:35 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
8/26/2014 13:31:26   
Remorse

I agree with all the evidence that you have based,

And I definitely agree that their is a lack of counter play for some abusive strategies.

However I also agree with mother and trans with the fact that energy is currently broken,

However again, I have made a suggestion to resolve this and the cost you mentioned could be applied http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21784831

I really want to stress the urgency of fixing the energy issue.

I think it is unacceptable that they could leave the battle mechanics in such a broken state after what seemed to be a poorly tested change of passives to actives, and for so long as well.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 8/26/2014 13:33:39 >
Epic  Post #: 4
8/26/2014 13:38:34   
santonik

BAsic broplem is energy And energy cost? i Believing energy destroyer skill/cores is biggest threat in this game. then coming free cost skill/cores and last 1 skilltree skills.

Game have to change alot. at least energy politic.

quote:

Bots costing EP to use their ability will not be happening.

i disapointing this. basic attack can be free cost. that makes bot damage. specials cost energy. this is my original idea. Not so big damage different but special skill yes.

Epic  Post #: 5
8/26/2014 13:46:50   
Mother1

Why do you think strike builds are so potent right now? Because they require so little energy to use if any, where as a lot of the older creative builds do. Thanks to as remorse said the poorly balanced passive to active change it caused strength strike builds to get a massive buff.

Without away to relieve stress on energy all your suggestion will do is as Trans pointed out buff these strength strike builds while nerfing the few builds that can be used due to energy costs.

They will also cause people to avoid using certain weapons with passive cores due to the cost they have to pay to use them. The celtic cleaver will become either sellable or a keepsake that will collect cyber dust do to it having an energy cost to strike.

Until a solid solution can come to solve the energy problem that the passive to active change and the adding costs to the first cores caused I can't support this in any shape or form.
Epic  Post #: 6
8/26/2014 13:48:44   
suboto

Not supported. There already is a cost for improvement into your robot and thats focus 5 which requires 100stat points. Adding a energy cost would destory the game futher.

Epic  Post #: 7
8/26/2014 13:52:56   
Ranloth
Banned

You can have new Bots costing EP to use their ability, which means they are even stronger. But all Bots costing EP to use their special ability won't happen. Not even when Energy has been fixed, because the strategy would be null, due to how EP draining would become even more important than it is now. That's not variety.

< Message edited by Trans -- 8/26/2014 13:54:04 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
8/26/2014 13:56:15   
IsaiahtheMage

Not supported. This game is already too dependent on energy, the last thing we need to do is make bot's attacks require energy to use too which would nerf 5 Focus builds and also strengthen Str builds who hardly have to worry about energy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
8/26/2014 14:39:31   
Remorse

@Trans

That is only depending on how they fix the energy issue,

If they fix it properly then by all rights this suggestion should fit.

Trans I would like your opinion on my reworked overview of stamina points, perhaps the issues you had with practicality before will be changed because I think it is not overly complicated to add.

Linker is here http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21784831

@Mother
quote:

[Until a solid solution can come to solve the energy problem that the passive to active change and the adding costs to the first cores caused I can't support this in any shape or form.

I would also like your feedback on my stamina points idea, perhaps it is more clear in the reworded thread I made above.

Because I still truly believe that this is the best solution to the "energy problem".

< Message edited by Remorse -- 8/26/2014 14:45:44 >
Epic  Post #: 10
8/26/2014 15:43:37   
santonik

Mother think this combo.
quote:

example. STR DEX HP boutny hunter (todays)
smoke (cost 150 energy ) , Bot special necrosis (free cost) . mark of blood (cost 200) . strike. another smoke (cost 150 energy). Total cost to energy is 500 energy.

vs

My suggestion bot energy changes
example. STR DEX HP boutny hunter (my suggestion)

smoke (cost 150 energy ) , Bot special necrosis (cost 200 energy) . mark of blood (cost 200) . strike. another smoke (cost 150 energy). Total cost to energy is 700 energy.

This make cost more energy yes. BUT why people dosent invest energy. It is own dark corner. Now some build is extreme flexible. Thanks to free cores/skills. You think now this decrease versatility.
Yes and not at the same time.

Can you be creative thinker? This is very hard. if you think and show something. Most players think it is wrong ways immediality. Game need changes manyways this changes 1 way. BUT energy control ghosting there alot. Yes this can be fit game and this is dosnt ultimate penalty. Game need remake energy control. Remember if you destroy even 1 energy to opponent. opponent cant do core/skill attack because he has no enough energy.

Otherway i thinking energy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are now considering energy efficiency. The most effective, it is a STR build. (this is supported by 100% hits really hard damage) This is a game of cheap and cost-effective attack.

then comes the DEX / TECH builds. This supports the statement) This does not work if not more energy for anything.

the last coming support. (this supports the first turn and criticals)
This does not work. expensive to use un practical skills / cores.

Highlights attention to this. robot players will receive a free speciaal today. That is they do not want to give up. because of the fear that it would change the game. It's more than one degree of skill. it is attached to the robot know what it is. Base damage is still the same which you have invested in a robot attack force. ie the question is. do you use that you match the robot speciaal. whether it brought the benefits? I dare to answer this. yes I use. because the robot will bring free and good skill. And its benefits will generally be great. was build any. All try to use your own build the best robot. In this case, the energy could even be a balancing thing.

Seriously, I have noticed that some of the build are too dependent on energy.
These should also be taken into account at the same time.

If the game is added to increase the energy intake will cause heal loop effect. This is what we do not want to. I think should be the focus of attention

--- STR. weaken this energy efficiency. weapon cores and bot specials. (this would bring more diversity as well) Expensive energy cores / skills.

All the skills and cores
Gaining energy, energy destroyer cores / skills. These are effective. These should be weakened. (this would bring more diversity as well)

Support cores / skills of these should be made friendlier energy. In other words, the more damage or less energy costs. (this would bring more diversity as well)

These all make a whole. And THIS entity for it would be good to watch.
Epic  Post #: 11
8/26/2014 18:41:47   
FameFortune

Putting energy cost on a passive core?
The end of ed as we know it.
Not supported, what is free must remain free.

Free skills for life.
Post #: 12
8/27/2014 1:57:13   
theholyfighter

It's not a bad idea for those moves to cost something, but definitely not on energy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
3/17/2015 22:09:35   
shadow.bane

then let all player have double the amount of energy let's say 1260 energy , then maybe i support that , u want a energy based game ? what are you aiming for man ? grow brains . 25 energy per strike , LOL .

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
3/17/2015 23:20:05   
dfo99

not supported of course
Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Free special-cores are superior.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition