Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

artix master account

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> artix master account
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/28/2014 11:18:04   
optimus1236953

please i need help

i made an artix account ages ago and bought some acs for my main acc but iv forgotten the password. so i made a new artix account and i have taken time and earnt around 3.2k artix points but it says i cant link my main account to it. i managed to recover my old master accounts pasword and cant unlink my account. it took me ages to earn this much artix points as i cant buy them. i dont know what to do as i need the acs for the chaos prime set before it goes rare.

please help im literally in tears.

< Message edited by optimus1236953 -- 8/28/2014 11:19:04 >
Post #: 1
8/28/2014 12:27:41   
Skurge
The Dealer

Hello optimus1236953!

To quote the Help and Support Page on the Portal Website:

quote:

How do I link/unlink game accounts to/from my Artix Account?

If you would like to link or unlink an Artix Game account (for AQWorlds, DragonFable, MechQuest, or AdventureQuest) to/from an Artix Account, we are happy to help!

Here are steps how to unlink an Artix Game account to an Artix Account:

• Go to our Portal Site and login to your Artix Account
  • Click on My Games under your Artix Account profile - this is also the page that comes up after you login to your Artix Account
  • Click on the big yellow button for the Artix Game Account you would like to unlink - you can only unlink an AdventureQuest Worlds, DragonFable, MechQuest or AdventureQuest account from an Artix Account and only if Artix Points have not been spent for upgrades!
  • Click on Unlink Game Account on the right side of the page
  • Confirm that you would like to unlink your Artix Game Account from your Artix Account by clicking "Yes Remove the Link." If you do not want to unlink your account, please click "No, do not change it."
  • Your Artix Game Account is now linked or unlinked to/from your Artix Account.

• Here is a picture showing the correct links if you're still having trouble: Unlink an Account.

Lastly, please understand that this area of the forums is for Forum Support only. If you're having further issues, please use the =AE= Master Account System Questions and Answers.

Question answered (hopefully) and locked!

~Skurge,
    AK Forum Support
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> artix master account
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition