Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 150 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 150 - Read the first post!
Page 26 of 29«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/25/2014 12:03:36   
The Finnish Phoenix

Naw I never confirm anything y'all are too ninja for me and I just farm in the same place.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 626
9/25/2014 12:44:40   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Frost zard spawns in the snowy forest all the time; I just never screenshot it since I already have it xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 627
9/25/2014 12:58:59   
Gorillo Titan

Someone posted a screenshot before I don't remember who though.
Post #: 628
9/25/2014 14:57:37   
The Jop

Snowy Forest or Ice Cave? Because the picture you just posted with Gravelyn Defender looks like it's in Ice Cave.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 629
9/25/2014 15:39:50   
clintonian

Man I completely forgot about TG need to catch it before the year ends.
Post #: 630
9/25/2014 16:17:25   
Elite Tuga

Unbelievable, another week without any update.

Nulgath stated on 'Oversoul's Homepage' last week
quote:

Void Pirate ( Male version coming next week )

but he didn't do what he had in mind neither any Sage has updated us with OS news in several weeks.

I hate Staff absence........

Epic  Post #: 631
9/25/2014 16:33:29   
TheSage

quote:

Unbelievable, another week without any update.

There was an update last week, and there will be another one this week so im not sure what you are referring to.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 632
9/25/2014 17:13:46   
DarkLore

Hey sage. You Been thinking about GP's cost? I hope its free personally. Otherwise I'll have two beta piratesfor nothing.

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 9/25/2014 17:14:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 633
9/25/2014 17:58:38   
Gorillo Titan

Sage said last week VP, Gamma, beta all got delayed and will be released tomorrow.

GP should cost 25 sgs.

< Message edited by Skurge -- 9/25/2014 18:00:08 >
Post #: 634
9/25/2014 17:59:53   
Skurge
The Dealer

To quote from the Posting Behavior section of the Comprehensive Forum Rules:

quote:

Inappropriate content that is not permitted on the forums includes (but is not limited to):

• Game .swfs or any unreleased content
  • Discussing abusable bugs or instructing others in how to exploit known bugs

• This means that any websites which show unreleased, or otherwise delicate information, are not allowed on the forums. Additionally, accessing any websites or third-party programs to view unreleased content can put your entire account in jeopardy - as it conflicts with AE's rules as well. I've made this point in the past and I expect everyone to know the consequences involved in something like this. The offending posters know who they are.

-Skurge,
    OSGD ArchKnight
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 635
    9/25/2014 18:08:02   
    The Jop

@Gorillo
    25 SGs? No water character is worth that much.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 636
    9/25/2014 18:09:40   
    Gorillo Titan

If a tester tells you about characters that are coming out for the game but they have been announced yet and you say something about them is that breaking the rules?
    Post #: 637
    9/25/2014 18:10:18   
    The Jop

If they haven't been announced yet, that's probably against the rules.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 638
    9/25/2014 18:12:54   
    Gorillo Titan

So everyone who talked about gamma pirate and beta pirate are breaking the rules?

So its against the rules to say something like a REV rank up would be coming in November since it hasn't been official announced?

Just trying to figure out whats allowed and what isn't to avoid this in the future.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 9/25/2014 18:13:50 >
    Post #: 639
    9/25/2014 18:15:59   
    Skurge
    The Dealer

quote:

If a tester tells you about characters that are coming out for the game but they have been announced yet and you say something about them is that breaking the rules?

A tester shouldn't be giving out unreleased information either - so it's likely that'll never happen to begin with. If it does, there needs to be some sort of evidence pointing toward it's legitimacy; otherwise it stays off the forums.

-S
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 640
    9/25/2014 18:16:05   
    The Jop

If it's not announced by a staff member officially (on the homepage or a social network) you can't talk about it. Anyway, I failed capture on Alpha Void three times. I really hope I can catch it before tomorrow.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 9/25/2014 18:19:02 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 641
    9/25/2014 18:19:18   
    Gorillo Titan

What if I took a screenshot of the tester saying it?

I didn't know they told regular players thought it was ok. Sorry.

posts merged to avoid a double post. ~Therril Oreb

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 9/25/2014 18:26:57 >
    Post #: 642
    9/25/2014 18:26:14   
    Therril Oreb
    Legendary AdventureGuide!

Skurge had made it very clear. Any information regarding testing, testers and all that comes with it is not for the public. No hinting, no suggesting and no guessing.
    Everything around testing is only for the staff and the testers of OS. Anyone caught talking about it gets their posts removed and appropriate consequences following close after.
    What is given by the staff is only done officially through their official social media accounts, Design Notes and what is posted on the main OverSoul website. Anything else is not considered official and possibly fake or illegal.

So this discussion around this is over. Any further questions about it go directly to an OverSoul Archknight should you be unsure if it is allowed to be posted or not.
    Any further posting here regarding testing will be deleted on sight and punished accordingly.
    ~Therril Oreb
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 643
    9/25/2014 18:27:24   
    Elite Tuga

quote:

There was an update last week, and there will be another one this week so im not sure what you are referring to.

We usually get notifications i.e OS Homepage & Design Notes around 24hrs before the updating day to inform the players, but It hasn't been the case. I'm just sceptical right now but sometimes 'Nulgath' promises characters that he can't fulfil like i.e Void ArchMage & Griffon Legendary.

< Message edited by Elite Tuga -- 9/25/2014 18:28:13 >
    Epic  Post #: 644
    9/25/2014 20:10:20   
    DarkLore

Just to get us on a better track. I really hoped we could have got a kraken. Its good to play OS and catch lots of souls again after that age old incident. Life is good. Even if Gorillo wants to say OS sucks, I disagree. OS is and will always be my number one all-time favorite AE game!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 645
    9/25/2014 20:37:00   
    Gorillo Titan

Hydra should of been voted into game over doomknight.
    Post #: 646
    9/25/2014 21:10:46   
    ChaosRipjaw
    How We Roll Winner
    Jun15

I wonder if doomknight will have the classic doomknight helm or sepulchure's helm?

And as for Hydra, I've figured out how to make AQW's "hydra head" appear on land with a body.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 647
    9/25/2014 21:13:55   
    Gorillo Titan

hydra doesn't need a body. It could slister with the head sticking out give it a differnet animation for when its actual in battle like shadow lycan.

It'll be the version we voted on AQW version.
    Post #: 648
    9/25/2014 22:25:01   
    lightriftwalker122

@ darklore id prefer Kathool or Kathool adept
    Post #: 649
    9/25/2014 22:30:33   
    Elite Tuga

Guys are we really getting a normal Doomknight or a Sepulchure Doomknight ?.. Because as I can remember some were unclear on the names at the AQW char. contest but they did link up Sepulchure to make it clearer. It's a huge difference between the 2. We all mean't Sepulchure Lord of Doomknights, we need a kind SAGE or ArcKnight to notify & clarify this misunderstanding to Nulgath if he still thinks we want just the regular Doomknight.
    Epic  Post #: 650
    Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 150 - Read the first post!
    Page 26 of 29«<2425262728>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition