Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= SnuggleBear Armor Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= SnuggleBear Armor Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2015 14:28:41   
Shadows Morgenstern

@Darklore: It is indeed cool that we can save Snugglebear! I'm...sort of two minds on the whole SB badge idea tbh, it'd be nice because of how rare a drop it is but it's also a joke class so y'know...CCA didn't get one until ECCA, which is a proper viable class.

Your signature has been removed because Photobucket replaced it
with a third-party hosting notice that was too large for the forums.
DF  Post #: 26
5/18/2015 14:44:44   
monstervet

Call me sentimental but i love the Snugglebear armor
@ Glerax
Around the first mogloweeen, and after heros heart day of course, a forum user suggested a Deadybear armor which had some support from users but that was forever ago, i think the staff has said time and again no fusion armors, however Deadybear wasnt a fusion armor.
It was more of a combination of Snugglebear with a character from one of AE's Minigames, Deady bear. (i wish i had saved something from that old post but i was a youngun oh well)

A DOOMbear armor seems very, very, very unlikely. A color custom Frost Moglin armor seems more likely, kinda unlikely.

Snugglebear is pretty awesome the dance moves are great while it is pretty basic (its like an equippable angler armor) with the Trinket skills nowadays the armor is a bit more flexible, you can have stun skills, DoT attacks etc, etc.
The best part of the armor? Your a giant cuddly bear beating monsters its funny, strange and the mix of craziness which we love about DF.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= SnuggleBear Armor Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition