Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

way to make some good things in game to be more good

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> way to make some good things in game to be more good
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/9/2014 3:28:11   
sunrise5b

hi first i want make this for make game more intersting and i hope game allow to make vote and all can choos with gm
first thing make lucky one event its will 3 part
part 1
use 1.000 credit for ticket if win win 10.000 credit 3 win in day
part 2
use 5.000 credit for ticket if win win 50.000 credit 2 win in weak
part 3
use 10.000 credit for ticket if win win 100.000 credit 1 win in month
and the wat can pay for vaurim for who havent credit but i cant do numper that up to gm
the event will to one of npc player buy ticket before rest and aftar rest npc do lucky spin for who win
and apperd top screen like leaderboard this will good for much player and realy its too good
the prize will be automatix that first idea
2nd idea and that best for me
make legend server for 5 parts and this will have good chance for got much artix to company and this will good
part 1
will form lvl 1 to 9 who win get title like jugg tilte but deffrent + prize
part 2
will from lvl 10 o 19 who win get title + prize
part 3
will from lvl 20 to 29 who win will get title + prize
part 4
will from lvl 30 to 39 who win will get title + prize
part 5
will from for only lvl 40 becouse lvl 40 is too hard realy too hard with legendry rank who win
get best title and best prize and i suggest that title name king of game
that will be onc in month some day the gm too will chcoos it the game will get another icon only work in this day the system this will be start like duel 1vs1 will be 15 round and the middel before every battel 3 muint and if player take more than 3 muint high health win or one give another suggest
and aftar finish this will get automatic who win with prize every part with deffernt prize
and for small lvl the player need got title and prize so will buy packs of vaurim all player think her self win so will find players buy who will buy vaurim for get title and prize which can help them and be famouse realy will be intersting for players for players and will be usefull for game
have much and many idea to be game intersting and have idea to make game earn artix and players back epicduel becouse i realy love it just want time and support from players but just lets see this idea and hope make vote for that
first vote
good and usefull and hope game do it
2nd vote
good idea but dont need it in game
3rd
choos one of idea and say it
4rd ba idea and dont hope use it in game
Post #: 1
9/9/2014 12:32:46   
sunrise5b

No any vote no any thank i think that bad thing to try help players and them dont thank u anyway at last im who wrong becouse im try help
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> way to make some good things in game to be more good
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition