Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

3v3

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 3v3
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/12/2014 20:49:48   
starbuddie

SO since there are 3 classes, Tank, DPS, and Mage why not make a full party up pvp or boss fights :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/12/2014 21:22:11   
suboto

I honestly would love a 3v3
that would make a new battle mode button
a new mode to get wins on your record
plus the release of it would be way more fun.
more people would log in
i support this
Epic  Post #: 2
9/12/2014 22:52:26   
Dual Thrusters

Waiting times are already long enough with a few hundred players online at a time having to choose between 3 different modes. Adding another mode to further split it isn't really a good idea at the moment.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/12/2014 23:14:49   
Mother1

To add on to what Dual thrusters is saying. Let's look at the battle mode itself. What would be stopping someone from effectively taking out the person going last on the other team before they even get a chance to go?

It wouldn't be fair in the least.

Epic  Post #: 4
9/13/2014 2:30:31   
Satafou

The devs have already confirmed this would never happen, as they've actually tested this a long time ago and it didn't turn out well. Plus not that I don't like long battles but many would complain the battle would simply take too long.
Post #: 5
9/13/2014 6:06:21   
Justingbieberfangirl

The issue of lag.
Also the current balance isnt so to speak the best and with that taking up most of their time... Sorry as much as i would love it... it wont happen and I am suprised how it is not in FSI because it has been suggested many times before.
Post #: 6
9/16/2014 1:33:02   
MAD KILLER

I agree cuz were all board of seeing the same person 23 times so I would definitely love to see it
Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 3v3
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition