Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Prologue - Longing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Prologue - Longing
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/13/2014 3:15:20   
Voodoo Master

Prologue - Longing

Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Mritha -> Espina Rosa -> Prologue - Longing -> Quest!
Requirements: Completion of Prison Brawl
Release Date: September 12th, 2014

Objective: The time was nigh / The Hero sighs / To do what must be done / For all the glory / Averred not misery / Of missing friendly company
Objective completed: The gates are opened. The depths await below.

Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
None

NPCs
???
Private Bradley
Sam
Sofist

Rewards
None

Dialogue

*You, dressed in a Patrol Rose Soldier armor, are sitting alone in Espina Rosa's cafeteria, when Sam enters the room.*

Sam: What's up, Edd?
<Character>: Hmm?
Sam: There isn't really anyone around the Cafeteria at this hour.
Sam: Besides, aren't you coming to Justin's party?
<Character>: Nah, I've no reason to.
Sam: Are you kidding?
Sam: Come on, Edd. He didn't call it "First Patrol Party" for nothing! And we couldn't have it without you!
<Character>: Are you kidding? Justin could whip up a party with a handful people! He's the show of any dorm party!
Sam: I guess that's true... Still, why not?
<Character>: Because a party... isn't about one person. It's about everyone.
<Character>: People getting together and throwing a party to celebrate what they've done together or just having fun.
<Character>: It's about... well, friends I guess. Besides, I haven't done anything to deserve one.
Sam: I think you've done plenty to deserve it. You've changed Espina Rosa. Vince isn't bullying everyone anymore.
Sam: He's even part of the fun in fact!
<Character>: Yeah, who knew he could do stand up poetry like that? So deep man... His smile is still creepy though. He needs to work on that.
Sam: Yeah. Even Sofist isn't as grumpy anymore... well slightly less. More than anything though you've made me happy.
<Character>: Oh?
Sam: Well... When I first came to Espina Rosa, I didn't have anyone to look up to.
Sam: Now I do. I want to be just like you!
<Character>: Hey, come on! You would have done the same thing in my spot. I mean...
<Character>: What are friends for?

*Sam smiles, and you both shake hands. Later on, the Patrol is gathered in front of Sofist when you arrive.*

Sofist: Ah good, you're here. Fall in with the rest of the Patrol.

*You get closer and stand by Vince.*

Sofist: There, now the Patrol is ready to go!
<Character> (thinks): Friends are to stick by to, no matter what happens.
<Character> (thinks): I haven't been beside mine in a while.
Sofist: Bradley, open the gates.
Private Bradley: Yes, sir.
<Character> (thinks): And I... miss them. I miss everyone. Kara, Mritha, Niki, Sielu, Ash, Aria. All the people I haven't seen since I've been frozen...
<Character> (thinks): But most of all, I miss <Dragon>.

*The door to the Third Floor opens.*

<Character> (thinks): I need to finish this. I promise you: as soon as I finish this mission I am coming straight for you.
<Character> (thinks): Do you hear that, <Dragon>?
<Dragon>: I do.

*You look surprised.*

<Character> (thinks): You... do?
<Dragon>: We've had the ability to from the start but back then our bond wasn't as strong.
<Dragon>: We've been through a lot of things together... And it's made both of us stronger. It's made our bond stronger.
<Dragon>: Took you long enough to notice... Dunderhead.
<Character> (thinks): Did... Did you just blow a mental raspberry at me?
<Dragon>: *snickers* I did.

*You smile.*

???: Peculiar indeed.

*You look surprised again. Someone new has joined your telepathic conversation.*

???: The Primal bond between a Dragonlord and his Dragon... Reaching beyond the magic that borned it.
???: Hmhmhmhm...

*The voice is coming from somewhere within the Third Floor.*

???: It has been a while since I last saw that one.

• Complete Quest

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 6/24/2023 10:20:12 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Prologue - Longing
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition