Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Recommendation for Balancing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Recommendation for Balancing
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/14/2014 16:23:08   
Narius

Perhaps, to balance this game stats like dexterity and technology should not give defensive boosts, because with that the way it is you get people just throwing all their stat points into one or the other and becoming a tank and glass cannon both at the same time.

I recommend to have separate resistance and defense stats from dexterity and technology to balance things out a little. That or perhaps give more incentive for having a balanced and unique build, like some of the higher tier skills requiring a certain level of focus.

Please take consideration to what I have said and I hope you all have a nice day. Thank you for reading.
Post #: 1
9/14/2014 19:47:13   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

becoming a tank and glass cannon both at the same time.

You're only a "glass cannon" on 2 attacks, then you run out of energy or have to wait for cooldowns. Meanwhile the BH is just whacking your smoked face while dealing good damage and healing anyways.
Epic  Post #: 2
9/14/2014 19:52:01   
DeathGuard

Not supported. Many builds would get restricted by this suggestion than expanding the variety of builds in-game.
The more limitations you implement, the harder it gets to make more viable builds that doesn't impedes you from having a chance against other builds.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 9/14/2014 19:58:42 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/14/2014 20:32:13   
Dual Thrusters

You already sacrifice consistent damage for burst damage when spamming dex and/or tech.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/14/2014 23:33:15   
kosmo

Adding more stats can t solve any issue, having 6 stats to balance is already hard, having more would just be harder.
Epic  Post #: 5
9/17/2014 9:40:04   
Narius

Then I don't know, make defense based on your armor instead of those two stats, because you can say "oh its already balanced" until you go blue in the face but the facts are, it is not. The only builds that ever get played on this game are the one stat spamming builds because Winning > Balance in everyone's mind. My apologies if I come off as rude here but it's just so frustrating.
Post #: 6
9/17/2014 18:18:51   
  Exploding Penguin

I play focus BM and win very consistently. My friend also plays focus BH and has a pretty good win rate with it too.
Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Recommendation for Balancing
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition