Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Whats your favorite cores?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Whats your favorite cores?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/16/2014 23:10:58   
suboto

Mine are
For armor is
Nano steel- this is one of my top 5 favorite cores and thats because it provides a resist to critical hits by reducing their damage by 8% which is awesome. Great counter to bunker/plasma cannon.
and
Generator- I like this core because it helps when its most needed
for aux is
Stun blast- I like this core although its unlikely that it will work it makes a mysterous appearance and game changer which makes the battle far more questionable of who might win. Works well with support builds
For gun is
Multi shot- I like how this hits two targets and the animation is awesome
For primary is
5% crit core- This is great for almost anyone i love that it has a great chance of dealing a critical hit.
and
7% lucky strike core- This core is a great counter to dex builds and works great with strength builds
For robot my favorite core are
Necrosis- Reason why i like this core is because its a great counter to tank builds and i love the animation
Spore bombardment-Although i havent got a chance to try out this robot's core i love the animation and that it's a multi shot core
Cleanse-This was once my favorite core but why is that its a great counter to debuffs
Infernal overload- This is a great core for a player who is a long battle person great for tech focus 5 builds.
My threads about discussion of whats your favorite cores and please explain why they are your favorite

< Message edited by suboto -- 9/16/2014 23:53:47 >
Epic  Post #: 1
9/16/2014 23:45:45   
Dual Thrusters

I have a few in mind.

1. Generator- handy if you don't want to waste energy on Field Medic or if the it is on cool down. Not only that, but you can switch it's ability to make it grant EP, making it useful and a very viable choice for many builds. Made sure to have it on all my chars

2. Improbability Gate- Great if you need a little more "oomph" to finish your opponent off, especially when they have high HP. While the effect itself isn't always useful, the animation just makes it worth it.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/17/2014 6:28:38   
martinsen5

Probably Critical Heal, which I've been using along with Generator. You'll sometimes get a nice bonus heal if you're already low on health, but sometimes you might want to wait a turn to get the bonus, unless you know you'll get killed. It's a risk, but the value can be great.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/17/2014 12:13:32   
Variation

Primary core - Hatchling Rush, this core is very tactical and can ensure certain death to your opponent if you time it correctly.

Sidearm core - Azrael's Will, this is a very overused core and it's no shocker as to why. The core is extremely powerful and very decent in the 2v2 battle mode.

Auxiliary core - Azrael's Torment, this core is very powerful against Blood Commander Mercenaries, in fact I generally only find myself using it against that type of build.

Armor core - Piston Punch, this is a very tactical core as it not only restores energy, but drains it from your opponent. While it's not so good in 2v2, mainly because you may find yourself in a situation where you need to give your partner energy, it's very decent in 1v1.

Some notable passive cores,

Ninja Reflexes - Very overused core and extremely annoying, this is part of the reason why you see 19 + 33(52) dexterity poison/massacre Cyber Hunters blocking you (they have a 6% block chance if they have it inserted on their armor).

Aim Assist(sidearm/auxiliary) - This a very decent core, and can really make a difference if you're against a high technology build.

Passive stat boost cores - These are decent cores, but in my opinion the luck cores could sometimes be more beneficial to your character. At the time there are no permanent version for these cores so you would be spending quite a bit using these in PvP. I currently use the passive stat boost cores as my passives. The extra stats help somewhat, but sadly they don't allow you to conquer luck.
Post #: 4
9/17/2014 18:17:37   
  Exploding Penguin

Lucky Strike (7%)
Aim Assist

Literally all you need if your build is really solid to consistently get wins. Generator is nice on a lot of builds, but I personally don't use it that much on mine.
Epic  Post #: 5
9/18/2014 0:00:06   
kosmo

Frost shards.When these came out for credits they made varium and nonvar players equal.It s alot more useful than other core and a great energy drain, while still dealing 100% dmg.
Piston pounch.This is so much better than generator when it comes to strategy.
If you have these two you can maximize the energy drain, many classes and builds can t even play without these cores.
I also love the 5% crit on azrael swords, you can crit almoast evry time with relatively low support and it s very fun.

Epic  Post #: 6
9/18/2014 0:05:59   
dfo99

i don't like or dislike anything in any game, i only use the most effective.
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Whats your favorite cores?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition