Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Nerf Strength and Buff all builds(except strength)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Nerf Strength and Buff all builds(except strength)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/18/2014 22:50:33   
DeltaNoob123456789

It's annoying to get beaten up by strength builds plus the Bludgeon is so OP that can go high as 900 damage, Strength needs a nerf, and Buff all builds so that people can be creative and not just spam strength cause it's annoying that the only build that works is strength, plus it's not fair for those people trying being creative that use builds like support or focus cause it results loses against strength.
Post #: 1
9/18/2014 22:57:26   
  Exploding Penguin

900 damage is definitely an exaggeration unless you're playing the squishiest build in the world or are facing someone who has like 150+ strength (it probably would need to be more like 180+ or something).

Bludgeon itself doesn't have extremely strong damage boosts as a number; it's mostly just cost-efficient and converts damage type into physical. Also note that 900 damage is equal to 90 damage before the x10 changes. I could barely even hit 90 damage with an aux that crit with around 150 support.

Focus is not creative. It's literally given to you as a build suggestion by the game devs themselves. Support itself can be part of a creative build, but does not define whether or not a build is creative.

Strength is not OP. Go find a counterbuild. It's just annoying that everyone uses it, but what can you expect from a playerbase where most of the people enjoy destroying 1v1 rather than making it fun and mindlessly play ED for hours on end with the most boring build in the world.
Epic  Post #: 2
9/18/2014 22:59:13   
Narius

Oh yea, Strength is OP, face a dex spamming tech mage with a pure strength build and be certain to tell me how that works out for you okay?
Post #: 3
9/18/2014 23:01:30   
suboto

Theres more issues into this then just str being oped. Im a focus build user and i believe the issue is that hp progression needs to be nerfed after a certain point.
Focus 6 and focus 7 added would be fun because it would make all the stats more useful then what they are. will it be oped? The answer to that is no why? because the players tech wouldnt be 101 but rather 55.
This would make dex/str/support more meaningful to focus users near/at the end game cap.
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Nerf Strength and Buff all builds(except strength)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition