Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

EC Pay

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> EC Pay
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/19/2014 18:54:36   
golden1231

EC Pay

Objective: Loser! You failed to make the color bill payment! (Haha, just kidding - you're doing great so far. Come back for Part Two!)
Requirements: None
Release Date: April 2, 2014

Enemies:
  • [url=]Dark Clerk[/url]
  • [url=]Tired Woman[/url]
  • [url=]Irate Guy[/url]

NPCs:
  • [url=]Maria 28[/url]
  • [url=]InfoBot[/url]

Dialogue:
    <You>: Well, doesn't this look cozy and inviting.
    <You>: They just painted black rectangles on the building facade to make it look like it has windows!
    <You>: I can see EbilCorp is still making customers feel welcome.

Maria 28: May I help you?
    <You>: Yes. I'm here to pay the overdue bill for Soluna City.
    Maria 28: If you would give me just a moment to check our system.
  • Okay
    Maria 28: Ah, here we are. yes, your color bill is overdue. Kingadent Slugwrath did not mention this bill to his replacement?
    <You>: I guess it slipped his mind. Look, I have the full payment here. Where do I need to go?
    Maria 28: First you will need to visit the document requisition office on level 26. you will need forms R6B, CMYK2, HSB11 and Y224.
    Maria 28: Once you have obtained them, proceed to File Services on level B-3
    Maria 28: …to submit them, and also then receive your documentation for planned payment.
    Maria 28: Next, you will then need to proceed to Payment Services on level 73 to deliver the documentation and payment.
    Maria 28: Finally, you will need to proceed to Color Services on level 55 to show your receipt of payment and restore normal color operation.
    <You>: Oh wow. That's like a hundred floors…. There's an elevator in this building, right?
    Maria 28: At the moment the elevator is undergoing maintenance and is not operational. You may use the stairwell at the end of this hallway.

(After climbing many flights of stairs:)
    <You>: GASP!!

InfoBot: May I be of assistance?
    <You>: oh …wow...umm…let's see here…
    <You>: …are those…cobwebs? I get the feeling that his dispense mechanism hasn't worked for a few decades…
    <You>: Ah yes. I'm looking for forms….
    <You>: ...R6B, CMYK2, HSB11 and Y224.
    InfoBot: R6B is the lavender colored form located in the upper left area.
    <You>: …at this rate, I'm going to be here for years… I guess our color is just going to fade out…

Rewards Shop:
  • [url=]4pril Shop[/url]

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 9/19/2014 19:19:55 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> EC Pay
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition