Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

are weapons in epicduel are just same?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> are weapons in epicduel are just same?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/20/2014 9:24:37   
theplayer357

i just wonder if all the weapons in epicduel are same and its just based on how you upgrade it?

if thats so, is it the cause why many players quit this game.

if it is, why not add a random or any cores in any expensive weapons in epicduel. or add a new slot cores that assigned for them. for new slot cores like strength or any stats increased by 5%, or has lifesteal, or has passive mana reduction for every strike or also for dagedoom weapons add a skill core to them doom which is you sacrificed 40% of your health and you cant heal but for 5 turns if you survive, your opponents lose, for charfade weapons summon charfade, for 1 turn she will use 1 random skill either to you or against your opponent.

< Message edited by theplayer357 -- 9/20/2014 9:32:01 >
Post #: 1
9/20/2014 10:14:46   
Justingbieberfangirl

ed is still in its early stages with balance.

They will do this but it takes time.

First they need to balance the game. Then add cores.

And this would limit the art because a lot of people prefer good looking weapons but due to other weapons having more power they are FORCED to choose the said weapon.

So instead they should be adding more cores in general as we dont have a lot of them which arent seasonal rare.
Post #: 2
9/20/2014 19:43:47   
  Exploding Penguin

Oh my god, someone finally noticed.

I've said time and time again, no one actually has any motivation to get on ED when new releases come out because to be honest, barely anyone cares that new weapons are being released. There are a few really neat exceptions, like the Genesis and Reveleations auxes (which were prize code ones), as well as promos with unique cores.

Before new weapon releases were THE most exciting part of ED for me. I couldn't wait to see the stat requirements and stat boosts and identify whether or not I could use the new equipment to fit into a really unique build.

Of course, the point of Omega was to make all items the same so that ED could become more of a dress-up game. There are good points and bad points to this, but I'd overall say the idea was a failure. They can't really revert now, so I'd say the best option would be to drastically change the battle mechanics system and release a plethora of cores.
Epic  Post #: 3
9/20/2014 23:22:52   
RageSoul

Swords were supposed to be the "more power for less utility" type of weapon but they made utility = power , hence no point of using them for other classes .
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/21/2014 2:37:23   
  Exploding Penguin

Swords are really the only thing you should be using on BM though. Almost no reason to use a staff.

Pretty much, the "utility" that class-specific weapons grant is normally extremely important and will always outclass the extra "power" swords give, save for 1 or 2 exception classes that can use their essential utility skills with a sword.
Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> are weapons in epicduel are just same?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition