Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Auto Logging Out Whilst Typing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Auto Logging Out Whilst Typing
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/25/2014 8:51:47   
RugbyBeast

The title pretty much says it all. The forums keeps logging me out halfway through typing. Granted, it does not happen all the time, but honestly, I once spent a full hour working on my DoomWood guide below and I lost all my work as when I posted the edit, I was logged out. today, it happened again and I feel that this cannot continue any longer. I mean, I am fine just taking that extra half a minute to retype in my Login requirements. However, this "phenomenon" even occurs when I am posting! It just sucks when the hour you spent typing that info out is all just gone in that moment!

I understand that I can always simply copy and paste to so-called "save" my progress but that is really troublesome and I do not want to have to do that everytime I make a post.

This could be a auto log out system to prevent idling but it happens when I am POSTING! Is there to disable that feature? (if such a feature even exists) Or is this some kind of session glitch because if it is, it needs to be fixed, and FAST! I don't usually get that angry when typing but, sometimes, you gotta make some exceptions...

~Beast

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
9/25/2014 9:52:43   
Skurge
The Dealer

When your forum account is left idle, it automatically logs out, regardless of what you're doing (e.g: You're writing a post, but there is no direct activity on the account).

I do not think there is a way to disable this feature, but you can always save your login information as a cookie (found under "My Preferences" in Settings, or directly in the login screen).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/25/2014 9:56:25   
RugbyBeast

Oh, I see, but that really is irritating, thanks for clarifying. I guess I would just have to click a link every once in a while and live with it. It should be fixed though, I hope you understand my reasoning...

~Beast

< Message edited by RugbyBeast -- 9/25/2014 9:57:23 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Auto Logging Out Whilst Typing
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition