Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= September 25th, 2014 - Waves of Wrath Finale

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= September 25th, 2014 - Waves of Wrath Finale
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/28/2014 7:39:21   
Vorzathiel

quote:

So...any info on Shadow Arts? It's still there, in the abyss...

not any that i have heard of...no, regardless the class are doing fine without it anyway

< Message edited by Vorzathiel -- 9/28/2014 7:40:08 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 76
9/28/2014 18:05:26   
Variation

Well I've encountered many low level Blood Mages, Mercenaries, and Bounty Hunters who can't kill the new bosses because the bosses don't have reroute. Not all classes are reliant completely on themselves for energy, and it's very disappointing that the developers couldn't see this happening. Now their only option is to either endure bad balance or NPC to level up because they won't be able to enjoy the event without doing that unlike their friends who are Tech Mages, Cyber Hunters(your level has to be a little higher with this class), or Tactical Mercenaries (those classes are completely reliant on themselves for energy). I really wish the developers examined how the bosses would affect all of the classes without having reroute. Level 30 TM and TLMs are wrecking these guys and bragging to the rest of the classes who can't do it at that level because of the lack of energy. I believe more players would've been able to enjoy this event if the bosses had reroute. I'm not posting this for myself as I've already killed them, I'm simply speaking on behalf of the lower level Blood Mages, Mercenaries, and Bounty Hunters who are taking a heavy hit from these bosses.
Post #: 77
9/28/2014 18:26:26   
DeathGuard

quote:

So...any info on Shadow Arts? It's still there, in the abyss...
As vor mentioned, nothing has been said though, what are you waiting from it? A buff?
If anything, I think a +1 turn duration would be enough considering it takes a % of the damage and also reduces the energy drain skills effect.

@Variation: Trans has mentioned it several times. Bosses from events are aimed at high lvl players though that doesn't mean low lvl players around lvl 35 up can't beat them right with the right build.
The boss was designed for all classes to beat it. That was the goal achieved since many players complained about Saeva not being able to be defeated with some classes. It was done.
You can't please everyone anyway. If anything, many people instead of complaining, they lvl up to be able to beat such bosses. I have seen several lvl 35 Mercenaries being able to beat it. If they were able to beat Kartherax, I won't doubt that BH and BM around that lvl can't defeat him.

Also while you talk about lvl 30 players being able to kill him, and not other certain classes being able, you must recall that there are 10 lvls of difference. A lot of stats difference. You can't really expect them to beat such bosses. I can expect it from lvl 35s but not much from lvl 30s.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 78
9/28/2014 18:31:36   
suboto

I agree with shadow arts being 4turns rather then 3turns i surely hope its considered next balance update along with emp being nerfed
Epic  Post #: 79
9/28/2014 21:28:32   
Variation

Well just killed Kartherax(99 rounds) and Captain Shoggoth(63) rounds on my level 29 Tech Mage. I highly doubt I could kill them as a level 29 Blood Mage because the bosses don't have reroute. Maybe I'll try one day lol.
Post #: 80
9/29/2014 22:22:21   
lionblades

found the bosses pretty easy but nice update with neatly written out missions. EDs art has really improved over the years.

Can't say anything about balance tho... and I hope we can have some more non rare cores coming up soon
AQW  Post #: 81
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= September 25th, 2014 - Waves of Wrath Finale
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition