Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Design Notes September 26th, 2014: Gamma Pirate and Beta Pirette Release!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Design Notes September 26th, 2014: Gamma Pirate and Beta Pirette Release!
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/27/2014 21:06:49   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Gamma Pirate and Beta Pirette Release!
Posted on September 26, 2014 by Nulgath

Unleash the Captain Hook inside you!

Character Release
  • Gamma Pirate
  • Alpha Void Pirate ( Male )
  • Beta Void Pirate ( Male )
  • Beta Pirate ( Female )

When your child is diagnosed with cancer, everything else in life takes a back seat. That’s why Childhood Cancer Support is so important. We provide a ‘home away from home’ for families from regional areas of Australia while their child is undergoing lifesaving treatment. But that’s not all - we also provide transport, financial assistance, emotional support and recreational therapies – all at no cost!

Help us raise funds for families who need it the most by celebrating Talk Like a Pirate Day on Friday – 19 September.
    To donate, please go to: www.ccs.org.au

• < Message edited by Skurge -- 9/27/2014 21:12:21 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    9/28/2014 1:06:07   
    Elite Tuga

Beta Void Male/Female Pirate, I think have the best 'free' dual element decks in-game, right now. We need more awesome decks like these to spice PVP more in-game.
    Epic  Post #: 2
    9/28/2014 1:50:13   
    Gorillo Titan

Eh, we need some with a level 20 void to truly see if its good or not I don't see it possible to beat anyone with full health using the voids like you can with queen.
    Post #: 3
    9/28/2014 6:51:00   
    MapCurse

Fix the Beta Void Pirate Master Form :l, i evolve him to master and I logout because the freezing battle, and now, the bug login, pls :)
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    9/28/2014 11:47:55   
    Gorillo Titan

The game might count them as the same character like slime and love slime which is why its glitching.

The void actually skipped beta pirate form and went straight to gamma forum since they have the skulls on there jacket which mean they work for nulgath.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 9/28/2014 11:50:36 >
    Post #: 5
    9/29/2014 13:15:40   
    TheSage

Beta Void Pirate is fixed, also there seems to be a problem with Chrome and Safari that is causing a lot of problems for OS, those browsers use their own version of flash so it causes errors for OS.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
    9/29/2014 13:30:42   
    Gorillo Titan

Chrome is how I play os it goes very slow or just freezes while I'm walking now.
    Post #: 7
    9/29/2014 13:52:35   
    The Jop

@Sage
    Is Alpha Void's 6 hit 5-hit combo fixed as well?
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    9/29/2014 13:58:45   
    Gorillo Titan

Use her and see of it's fixed.

Dragon idle sceduled for next month warlic should have less on his plate then.
    Post #: 9
    9/29/2014 14:12:26   
    The Jop

I evolved her a few days ago; I can't. Last time I used her she was still bugged though.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    9/29/2014 18:11:16   
    Gorillo Titan

Ok just realized gamma pirate now has fresh start in its deck.

I can't seem to click on any of npc while using google chrome.

Fresh start was switched with water crash a 16 card deck wouldn't of been that bad on gamma.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 9/29/2014 20:30:39 >
    Post #: 11
    9/29/2014 23:14:14   
    Elite Tuga

Good job TheSage, keep it up.
    Epic  Post #: 12
    9/29/2014 23:30:41   
    Gorillo Titan

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=20975691 Someone needs to edit this.
    Post #: 13
    9/30/2014 4:14:32   
    The Jop

I just caught a new Alpha Void and the 5-hit is fixed. Thank you, Sage.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
    9/30/2014 8:31:06   
    Gorillo Titan

Did the other seasonals get removed?
    Post #: 15
    9/30/2014 13:41:14   
    The Jop

I would have replaced male Alpha/Beta Voids' poisons with Marks of Death if I were designing the decks, just so there would be a point to catch both of them and so there would be less clone characters.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
    9/30/2014 14:05:28   
    Gorillo Titan

Someone said people would complain the game was sexist if swapped gender character didn't have the same deck since one would be better than the other.

Been dueling a level level 6 SW with my level 13 GP for about 20 minutes now gamma just doesn't have the str to kill SW.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 9/30/2014 14:06:31 >
    Post #: 17
    9/30/2014 14:11:30   
    The Finnish Phoenix

There've already been a few instances of different gender decks though (Void Cowboy/Cowgirl, Alpha Pirate/Pirette), and I don't think anyone complained. Not that I mind those that are different, I just think it's silly that they're being inconsistent for the sake of a non-issue. In fact, there've been more complaints about them having the same decks for the reason Jop mentioned which I've seen brought up on previous occasions.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
    9/30/2014 14:11:38   
    The Jop

Would people seriously be offended if male and female characters had different decks just so it would be less boring? Is it sexist that the female Peasant is weaker than the male Victor? That's really unbelievable if the person was serious.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 9/30/2014 14:19:28 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
    9/30/2014 14:16:40   
    Gorillo Titan

It was said a while back I believe a tester said it.

Alpha pirate and alpha piratte aren't really gender swapped though.

I'm using gamma pirate and the duel is still going on.

I just won with a fresh start double powerflow combo which would of been possible if the deck wasn't changed.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 9/30/2014 14:23:13 >
    Post #: 20
    9/30/2014 14:21:12   
    The Jop

Oh, nevermind. Yeah, water v.s. water duels go on forever since water is so weak (offensively). I would CC a neutral 525 and an empower, for when you get out of the duel.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
    9/30/2014 14:24:15   
    Gorillo Titan

I think its more of the fact there the same character just different genders one being stronger than the other wouldn't make much sense.
    Post #: 22
    9/30/2014 14:26:16   
    The Jop

Alpha Void male and female have the same designs of Alpha Pirate and Alpha Pirette though, respectively, and those characters had different decks.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    9/30/2014 14:29:21   
    Gorillo Titan

Alpha pirate was a standalone character from his personal story written by nulgath. http://twitpic.com/awdg0h
    Post #: 24
    9/30/2014 14:29:26   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Generally I find I just catch one of the two genders nowadays since the difficulty in catching a character with that deck is halved, and then if the other happens to show up later while I'm looking for something else then I might as well accept possession but really it's redundant.

quote:

Fresh start was switched with water crash

Meant to address this earlier but this is very good news and a sign of a brighter future. Gamma Pirate is still relatively behind, but now it's at least playable until it can evolve again next year (which it hopefully will).
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Design Notes September 26th, 2014: Gamma Pirate and Beta Pirette Release!
    Page 1 of 212>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition