Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Umbral Essence

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Stackable / Non-Equippable Items >> Umbral Essence
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/28/2014 18:34:02   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

Umbral Essence
This seems to pull shadows into it, almost like it's devouring them. It can't actually be eating shadows though... can it?
(No DA Required)

Price: N/A
Required Items: 1 Dusk Essence & 1 Unlucky Doom Essence
Sellback: 0 Gold

Level: 0

Max Stacksize: 50

Scythes
Combine 1 with DeathKnight Blade to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Blade I
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Blade I to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Blade II
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Blade II to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Blade III
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Blade III to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Blade IV

Helms
Combine 1 with DeathKnight Helm to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Helm I
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Helm I to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Helm II
Combine 1with Unhallowed DeathKnight Helm II to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Helm III
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Helm III to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Helm IV

Capes
Combine 1 with DeathKnight Cloak to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Cloak I
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Cloak I to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Cloak II
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Cloak II to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Cloak III
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Cloak III to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Cloak IV

Necklaces
Combine 1 with DeathKnight Amulet to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Amulet I
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Amulet I to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Amulet II
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Amulet II to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Amulet III
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Amulet III to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Amulet IV

Rings
Combine 1 with DeathKnight Circlet to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Circlet I
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Circlet I to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Circlet II
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Circlet II to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Circlet III
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Circlet III to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Circlet IV

Belts
Combine 1 with DeathKnight Belt to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Belt I
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Belt I to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Belt II
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Belt II to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Belt III
Combine 1 with Unhallowed DeathKnight Belt III to form Unhallowed DeathKnight Belt IV

Rarity: 0
Item Type: Resource

Other information
  • Item has no inventory icon.

< Message edited by Jay -- 8/26/2023 22:11:30 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Stackable / Non-Equippable Items >> Umbral Essence
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition