Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Attention all legion members!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Attention all legion members!
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/28/2014 23:23:29   
AQWorldsFarmer

I believe we should all start attacking the FINISHER objective now the the HEALTH objective has less damage than the regular objectives.

Tell your faction members and friends!
Post #: 1
9/29/2014 0:29:42   
Silver Sky Magician

We should attack the standard objective now IMO.
Post #: 2
9/29/2014 7:48:54   
RageSoul

I always wonder why aren't they damaging the missing-HP-damager after lowering the Low-Damage-if-HP-is-low cannon....
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/29/2014 8:08:19   
AQWorldsFarmer

The Finisher Objective: Deals more damage as the ship loses health.
Health Objective: Deals less damage as it loses health.
Standard objective: Deals constant damage.
Post #: 4
9/29/2014 8:47:03   
RageSoul

^Ah yes , that's more clear . But still , destroying the Finisher Objective seems better in the long run .
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
9/29/2014 9:54:22   
One Winged Angel1357

The best way to control the battle imo is to make the health objective weaker than the standard then beat on the standard while you are waiting for the finisher to become a threat. As soon as the finisher is a thread you destroy the finisher then work backwards destroying the standard adn finally the health objective
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
9/29/2014 10:17:56   
ConQrR

Hey all,

1. Attack Health Objectve till its damage equal or a bit lower than Standart Objectives damage range.
2. Attack Finisher Objective till destroy it.
3. Attack Standart Objective till destroy it.
4. Attack Healt objective till destroy it.

this way Finisher Objective cant reach dangerous damage ranges. If we leave it to 3. step it can reach higher damages. Either way exiles have 25-34 damage from standart objective while proceeding step 2 and 3.

< Message edited by ConQrR -- 9/29/2014 10:19:41 >

ConQrR
Epic  Post #: 7
9/29/2014 11:07:42   
suboto

been attacking finisher 15-20 already 13.6million hp left
health turrent 19-26 4.5m hp left
Standard 25-34 13.9m hp left

Finisher needs to go down ASAP
i predict that health is going to go down 1st and finisher then standard

just as long as finisher isnt last because if it is thats a war changer right there.
finisher left last will result in 64-69dmg =exile wins
Epic  Post #: 8
9/29/2014 12:26:53   
Silver Sky Magician

Alright, let's focus on destroying the finisher. Btw what's with 'finisher can reach 60+ damage' - as far as I know, it doesn't go anywhere near that high.
Post #: 9
9/29/2014 12:40:19   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

As far as we all know, of course.
Then again, it's better that we don't find out the max damage, eh? By then we'd have lost.
Post #: 10
9/29/2014 13:18:38   
Silver Sky Magician

...we've been through, what, five wars? The max damage of the finisher is a known fact and there's no point throwing a few dozen onto it for the sake of rhetoric.
Post #: 11
9/29/2014 13:39:43   
Mother1

from what I am seeing this once again is in vain. the masses are still focusing on the health objective rather than the others.
Epic  Post #: 12
9/29/2014 13:48:55   
suboto

EVeryone just aim for the finisher and if u havent start now because we cant change the overall population of legions war attack so lets just hope for the best by takeing down that finisher
health turrent: 18-24dmg 4.1million hp left <~~~~~now is no big threat to us no point in attacking
Finisher turrent: 15-21dmg 13.5million hp left<~~~~~growing in power quickly stop it as quick as possible
standard turrent: 25-34dmg 13.9million hp left<~~~ save this for after the finishers down

< Message edited by suboto -- 9/29/2014 13:55:08 >
Epic  Post #: 13
9/29/2014 14:08:46   
Silver Sky Magician

@Mother1

Given how close the last war was, every little effort counts. I've been converted, and possibly OWA too. That's two more Legion members on the finisher, and that might just make a difference. Good luck, btw.
Post #: 14
9/29/2014 14:24:09   
Mother1

@ SSM

IIRC it has been the same legion players doing this from the last time while the masses just attack the wrong target. It is the same when Exile is on Defense as well seeing as during the last war me and a handful of exile were attacking the finisher when the health target was weak enough but didn't stop.

But yeah as for good luck for me I will need it. I have been winning battles but the drops rate for me aren't good. I really wish they would make this war not 100% dependant on items and 0% dependent on battle.
Epic  Post #: 15
9/29/2014 18:46:05   
One Winged Angel1357

I don't care which side I'm on I still try to teach proper tactics to the defending side but no one has listened to me yet. Most defenders are just looking to reach the tier of their choosing and then stop.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
9/29/2014 19:41:30   
Mother1

@ OWA

I irony of this is that if legion for whatever reason ends up losing this war, the forums will be flooded with complaint threads when you, me and a few others have pointed out the horrid tactics that were used to that lead to said situation.
Epic  Post #: 17
9/29/2014 19:54:05   
AQWorldsFarmer

quote:

Hey all,

1. Attack Health Objectve till its damage equal or a bit lower than Standart Objectives damage range.
2. Attack Finisher Objective till destroy it.
3. Attack Standart Objective till destroy it.
4. Attack Healt objective till destroy it.

this way Finisher Objective cant reach dangerous damage ranges. If we leave it to 3. step it can reach higher damages. Either way exiles have 25-34 damage from standart objective while proceeding step 2 and 3.

That was my exact plan.
Post #: 18
9/29/2014 20:06:54   
Dual Thrusters

Would you guys mind posting here when Legion has a War Rally?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
9/29/2014 20:58:16   
dfo99

lol, nemisis30 use more than 600 superbombs during the war rally in last war inflicting 192000 of influence damage and not change the diference between legion and exile.
Post #: 20
9/30/2014 18:42:04   
suboto

Heres the update as of right now:

Finisher turrent is 18-25damage with 13.2million hp left
This turrent is getting strong quickly unleash all the damage you can too it currently i believe 15% of legion is attacking this. This turrent went up 4damage within 1day thats a big difference and if its not stop its going to be stronger then standard.

Health turrent is 10-14damage with 914k hp left
This turrent is useless too do any futher damage so dont attack it. I believe 80% of legion is attacking this one.
If you see any legion allies alert them that finisher is what needs to fall 1st.

Standard turrent is 25-34damage with 13.8million hp left
This turrent save it for after the finisher falls I believe 5% of legion is attacking this one.

After this update notice on war The health turrent mostlikely is going to go down tomorrow mid day or early. then the 70% player base is going for standard and finisher.
mostlikely they will split in too like 40% finisher 40% standard so just keep your guard up and strike that finisher with all your might All Hail legion!!!
REMINDER ATTACK FINISHER

< Message edited by suboto -- 9/30/2014 18:43:37 >
Epic  Post #: 21
10/1/2014 3:22:49   
Silver Sky Magician

War rally, Legionnaires!! Dump your bombs on the finisher objective!

Come on, how can Exile be overtaking you during your War Rally? Buck up, Legion!

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 10/1/2014 4:04:06 >
Post #: 22
10/3/2014 23:08:50   
ambien

it really does not matter what we legion do exile will get war rally again at the last second and win again. again who really cares about the war any more all we want is the war prizes win or loose'
Post #: 23
10/3/2014 23:51:23   
Silver Sky Magician

Yes, we want the war prize, specifically the awesome Shoggoth armour. So we're going to beat Exile and win this war. Despair and cynicism when we've come so far and made such greater progress (we're almost 100% focused on the finisher, amazingly) is unwarranted.
Post #: 24
10/4/2014 11:33:35   
ReinVI

sadly I feel the war is rigged... my theory? story wise the devs may have only done/ wanted to do the exiles win story so they make it look like a close war but make sure the exiles win out at the last minute. You have no idea how much I want to be proven wrong on that idea but yeah... I still don't get how exiles can pass the legion during a legion war rally it just doesn't seem right. :l

Join the legion because being a rebel is Overrated
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Attention all legion members!
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition