Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lion heart shield (waste skill now 1vs1)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Lion heart shield (waste skill now 1vs1)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/29/2014 15:22:59   
santonik

If you using it enemy cant hit you. This is ok.

This i wondering why i cant heal myself next turn. It ruining too much. This is double punishing me. First it is cost energy. Second every heal skill is down next turn. This making this core pretty useless 1vs1 figths.
2vs2 this works better ways. Because partner can heal you. 1vs1 you cant heal yourself.

Can this affect change littlebit?
especially 1vs1. other way similar core but 1 big major change. You can heal yourself somehow. medicheal or generator. No anymore double punishing yourself.otherways it can be same core.

Epic  Post #: 1
9/29/2014 15:54:04   
Mother1

Actually outside of healing this core is actually usable in one vs one and that is for stalling when needed.

If you need to prevent someone from attacking you for one turn so your Aux (using this as an example) can get off of it's one turn cool down you can use this core and get what you need in 1 vs 1.

The same can be said if you have a skill that costs high energy on one more turn of cooldown, and you can't stop your opponent from draining your energy any other way. You can use this core to prevent that drain and use your move.

If you have rage but something your build uses is on cool down for one turn you can use this core right her to wait out the turn without being harmed in the process.

Just because the core doesn't let you heal doesn't mean it is worthless in 1 vs 1.
Epic  Post #: 2
9/30/2014 3:42:15   
Remorse

So let me get this straight

It prevents you from healing the turn after?

Is this some sort of band aid fix to prevent overpowering heal loopers?

Because let me tell you now ED devs, you broke heal loopers when you made energy infinitely loop-able to almost every class....
Epic  Post #: 3
9/30/2014 9:28:12   
Mother1

@ remorse

No actually that wasn't the case. Originally the core was suppose to be just a shield so you wouldn't be targeted so you could do those things if you wanted. However due to something gone wrong with the code the buff made it so you couldn't do that either. Afterwards the staff just change the description of the item and left it as is. I don't think they did this one purpose.

But still the core is still good if you need it to protect yourself from energy drainers, or you need to wait a turn for something to come out of cool down to use it as I pointed out.
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Lion heart shield (waste skill now 1vs1)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition