Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Buying Advice Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> RE: =AQW= Buying Advice Thread
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/30/2016 22:47:37   
wofat18

GrimBlight of Destiny and something to do with 6006 ACs.
Wondering if It's worth it.
http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=wofat18
Post #: 101
1/31/2016 3:40:00   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

Name of poster seeking advice: wofat18
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Save the AC's
Why should they get it or not?: GrimBlight of Destiny is simply not worth it from a gameplay point of view unless you're after the animations/special effects. If are interested in buying the GrimBlight of Destiny because it does 5% extra damage to all monsters (except Undead monsters) then think again because the Burning Blade does 15% extra damage against all monsters and is a 1% drop from the Diabolical Warlord monster at /join lostruinswar. As for your remaining AC's, I recommend that you spend some to become a member of the Undead Legion as there are a lot of Legion exclusive items that are released every year especially on Dage the Evil's birthday which is on March 2nd. Refer to this guide for lots of helpful information about joining the legion, best methods to farm Legion Tokens, etc. You can spend the rest of your AC's on inventory spaces and/or save them for future rare items.
Post #: 102
2/18/2016 4:34:44   
Inigo Montoya

Quick preface: Have mostly been playing AQ3D, but quickly got bored once I maxed out my stats and just started gold farming. Plus heard there was going to be cross-overs between AQW and AQ3D, so I got back into AQW with my new acc, so I'm only lvl. 21 right now. It's been a while since I last played on my old acc, so I'm not updated on what the best items are. The Char. Page link is to my new lvl. 21 acc.

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Which house to buy
Reason on why you can't decided? Not sure which is the best and what the pros/cons would be of any
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=The%20Inigo%20Montoya

< Message edited by Inigo Montoya -- 2/18/2016 4:39:48 >

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Post #: 103
3/10/2016 10:17:43   
coolboyelazizy

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Getting Arcane Paragon Pet or saving 2k AC
Reason on why you can't decided? Since i already have TPP idk if this would be better.
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): Under my profile
AQW Epic  Post #: 104
3/10/2016 12:29:53   
Shadowhunt

Name of poster seeking advice: coolboyelazizy
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Save the ACs and/or use them for something like inventory space
Why should they get it or not?: Though ArcPP may be a decent way to farm LTs, you've already got one that's quite efficient, and so you can save the ACs and put them towards something a little more useful. You may not have the latest version of a Paragon, but yours is still plenty fast to do.
AQ AQW  Post #: 105
3/12/2016 9:25:42   
coolboyelazizy

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Legion Arcane Dark Caster armor or Legion Blademaster Assassin class.
Reason on why you can't decided? I already have enough LTs to get one of them and i'm afraid i can't get enough for both in time.
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): Under my profile

Shoot me now or shoot me later
Every schoolboy to his sport
Death to each and every traitor
I renounce your people's court!

Love it :D.
AQW Epic  Post #: 106
3/26/2016 6:57:29   
goldenfirered136

Name of poster seeking advice: coolboyelazizy
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Use LT to buy Blademaster.
Why should they get it or not?: There seems to be new Dark caster class every dDge birthday now, and that blademaster class is a legion exclusive so that might make it rarer?

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Items from Juggernaut Items of Nulgath
Reason on why you can't decide? I've already done it once and got the Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath, but only willing to do it once more so not sure what else to get.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 107
3/26/2016 13:55:09   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

Name of poster seeking advice; goldenfirered
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Arcane of Nulgath or Dimensional Champion of Nulgath (based on your needs at the moment)
Why should they get it or not: Arcane of Nulgath is fully color custom which allows you to create many sets with other items using this armor. Imo it has classic old gen looks. The reason I recommended getting Dimensional Champion is because it used for getting the Evolved Blood of Nulgath armor If you are interested in getting the Evolved Blood of Nulgath then get the Dimensional Champion now. Else, go for Arcane.
Post #: 108
3/27/2016 13:20:29   
Andrew_w7

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Arcane Dark Caster Class
Reason on why you can't decided? I've read all the things about how its really not a top tier class, but I also read that it's fun, and it's gonna be gone forever soon. I currently have 15k AC's, so buying it wouldn't make that big of a dent in my supplies. Is it really bad enough to make buying it under any circumstance not worth? Should my AC's be saved?
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=Matthew%20BattleFlame
Post #: 109
4/3/2016 2:33:53   
Zippleclopper

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Shadowed Dark Gunner
Reason on why you can't decided? I wanted to get the Shadowed Dark Gunner as it gives me access to the Arcane Dark Caster Class for free as well(which seems like a great deal of buy 1 free 1) I am also a class collector of both rare and permanent classes. In fact, I have obtained all the classes released last year with the exception of Unlucky Leperchaun. However, I currently don't have sufficient ACs to purchase it but only have 1005 ACs. I am planning to sell my Thanatos Paragon Pet(after I get the armor set from this pet, which I haven't even its already a year and because I now have the Bright Paragon Pet which is a faster option for tokens) and my Legion DoomKnight Class(bought for ACs, even though I currently haven't have enough tokens to purchase the merge one. I don't even have any Sepulchure's Legion Badge. I don't know if it is a good idea to sell this class now as it is one of the best soloing classes) Should I save my ACs or sell some of my items and buy the armor for the class?

I need an answer as soon as possible because it is going rare soon. Thanks in advance.
Post #: 110
4/3/2016 6:07:42   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

Name of poster seeking advice: Zippleclopper
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Shadowed Dark Gunner
Why should they get it or not: Imo Shadowed Dark Gunner is a very special and unique armor because it has an epic transformation/animation and it is the first armor in AQWorlds whose transformation can be seen by all players in the room. The fact that you get the class for free is icing on the cake. This doesn't mean that the class is bad. On the contrary it has the highest long term damage compared to any class in game (barring the Chrono classes of course). On top of that, as you already mentioned it is going to go permanently rare. Based on the above reasons I feel that this definitely warrants a purchase. To obtain it, you can sell your Thanatos Paragon Pet (after getting the armor and other items you want from it) since you already have the Bright Paragon Pet which as of now is the best pet for farming LTs. After that sell your Legion DoomKnight class. Yes, it is the best soloing class but it is seasonal. It will be returning next year, it won't be going away for ever. Besides, earning 2k Legion Tokens will be very easy for you since you have the Bright Paragon Pet. Obtaining the Legion Sepulchure Badges won't take you much time if you do it with a competent party (you can arrange for one using the Let's Party Thread on the forums). If you are unable to get the LDMK class this year, you can use Ultra OmniKnight (which I presume you have because you said that you were an avid class collector) as your primary soloing class until you get it next year.

< Message edited by GojetaDragon08 -- 4/3/2016 6:46:33 >
Post #: 111
5/17/2016 14:57:09   
Uncle Monkey

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Axe Axe +15
Reason on why you can't decide: I'm looking for a good undead-killing weapon to use while I work on the Blinding Light of Destiny but I'm not sure if it's worth the effort...
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): Underneath, not that it matters...

< Message edited by Uncle Monkey -- 5/17/2016 15:22:29 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 112
5/17/2016 15:57:23   
T7388

I would just get the Celestial Khopesh which does 35% extra damage against undead. Items such as the Burning Blade would also work. Here's a list of items that do extra damage against undead tagged monsters.

Edit: Axe Axe +15 is noted to be bugged and does not deal extra damage to undead tagged monsters.

< Message edited by T7388 -- 5/17/2016 17:44:25 >
AQW  Post #: 113
5/24/2016 19:32:59   
Doxus the OverLord

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Crag & Bamboozle Pet or Drudgen the Assistant Pet
Reason on why you can't decide: I really don't know which one to pick for farming items of Nulgath, starting by the Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath, anyway, last 6k ACs this month
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): Doxus
Post #: 114
6/1/2016 11:43:51   
Cons

Definitely Crag as it offers the quests to the owner only and it is the easiest way to get uni 13s and also do supplies to the wheel of chance via the tainted souls.
Drugden quests can be gotten from the nully shop

Removed cheating discussion. Forum rules prohibit discussion of bug abuse, please see the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior and do not do it again. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 6/1/2016 14:03:21 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 115
9/5/2016 9:58:06   
vampireboy

guys please i want help from 1 month i got 150 quest mission sprockets . in design notes they said that we will get a free ac bank pet sir ver bank pet so i just want to know where to merge sprockets or how can i get it . please if you know tell me .
Post #: 116
9/17/2016 5:45:06   
Bailey Hudson

Of course, those tokens would turn to bea free bank pet for those who got the 150x Mission Sprockets atfer the phase 1 Sever re-write goes LIVE.

Removed quote. Please do not quote the entire post directly above yours as it only causes clutter and is considered spam. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 9/18/2016 12:28:38 >
Post #: 117
10/10/2016 19:07:45   
nalguth

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Keeping my ACs or spending them all on Chaorrupter Unlocked
Reason on why you can't decided? It would be useful to have it readily available in the bank so that I don't have to get the drop over and over again and sell it for inventory space. I'm not sure if it's worth spending all my ACs on though, since I might regret it during an event such as Nulgath's birthday.
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): Here
AQW  Post #: 118
10/10/2016 19:16:12   
Shadowhunt

Name of poster seeking advice: nalguth
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Keep the ACs (or buy an inventory slot)
Why should they get it or not?: Since all three versions of Chaorrupter (or four if you count the Shadow one) do the same bonus damage, you might as well just get the one that is free. Chaos isn't as big a factor right now so unless you're doing old fights against Chaos monsters a lot, it's not as important to have C. Unlocked. Alternately, you could buy an inventory slot for 200 ACs (as opposed to the 300 for C. Unlocked) and thus in a sort of roundabout way keep the same number of inventory slots but spend 100 ACs less.
AQ AQW  Post #: 119
10/23/2016 11:34:17   
Grave_Bringer

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Legion Executioner or Zealith Reavers, or any suggestions are welcomed. (Any cape recommendation is appreciated too)
Reason on why you can't decided?: Well, farming Legion Tokens takes time, so I want to spend it on a right weapon
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): Grave_Bringer

< Message edited by Grave_Bringer -- 10/24/2016 23:25:55 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 120
11/12/2016 7:03:53   
Exige

Name of poster seeking advice: Grave_Bringer
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Keep your Legion Tokens and keep farming for more.
Why should they get it or not?: In my opinion, I think that those two weapons are not worth it, since they do not look that flashy nor cool. Althought Zealith Reavers has a semi-unstable damage range (not sure if it is), I still think that you should keep your Legion Tokens for the next Dage weapon/cape/armor, etc releases incase something cool is released, that way, you wouldn't have to panic about having to farm everyday just to get it. :)
AQW  Post #: 121
11/12/2016 7:45:10   
Doxus the OverLord

Name of poster seeking advice: Grave_Bringer
Which item(s) should they get, if any: If you're looking for bonuses, go after Runed Legion Broadsword, but you'll need 500 LTs. If you're wanting the items due to its appearances, go after the Legion Executioner for Emblems. The quest is so easy. If you have ArchPaladin, it won't be any problem for you.
Why should they get it or not?: Runed Legion Broadsword is close to the appearance of the Legion Executioner and have a 30% boost to undeads. Anyway, I think it's better farming for LTs near frostval and the end of the year cuz we'll have a paragon pet comming. At the end, it's about to you. If you have ACs and want to farm for LTs easier, your farming will be a lot quick with a paragon pet.
Post #: 122
11/25/2016 12:12:06   
ScorchSC

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: If whether I should buy cyberfiend blade of nulgath or not
Reason on why you can't decided? I'm looking for a blade that will fit the Black Caster set. Giving me suggestions of what weapon would fit the armor will be appreciated.
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): Here
Post #: 123
12/25/2016 2:27:19   
Big Duh

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Mounted Paragon Pet
Reason on why you can't decided? I only got 2k ac left and ive never brought a paragon pet before. Lack of Four-sight has been the only way ive been obtaining legion tokens.
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): FYI i'm already in the legion

Edit: \/ Ok, thanks Shadowhunt!

< Message edited by Big Duh -- 12/26/2016 21:20:06 >
AQW  Post #: 124
12/26/2016 20:02:10   
Shadowhunt

Name of poster seeking advice: Big Duh
Which item(s) should they get, if any: Go ahead and buy the pet
Why should they get it or not?: It's not the same level as the Bright Paragon Pet, but on its own it still comes in with the top methods, and is right around #2 or 3 using it on its own when looking at the other top methods. Since you've just been using Lack of Four-Sight, this is a big improvement and worth the cost.
AQ AQW  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> RE: =AQW= Buying Advice Thread
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition