Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Buying Advice Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> RE: =AQW= Buying Advice Thread
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/30/2017 0:11:05   
Blue49127

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Paladin NC or Save ACs
Reason on why you can't decided? I've always been a fan of NCs, I kinda want the paladin NC however I can't think of items that can match it. I cant buy the other set items as I only have just enough to buy the NC
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=Blue49127

< Message edited by Blue49127 -- 9/30/2017 0:12:54 >
DF AQW  Post #: 151
9/30/2017 0:32:21   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

Name of poster seeking advice: Blue49127
Which item(s) should they get, if any?: Save your ACs.
Why should they get it or not?: You can spend your ACs on more beneficial things such as bag space, a farming pet or a future class that can purchased only through ACs or membership. In my opinion gameplay comes above cosmetics.

< Message edited by Dr Disrespect -- 9/30/2017 0:35:17 >
Post #: 152
1/21/2018 20:36:51   
10speed12

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Bounty Hunter Blade pet Vs. Paragon Pet
Reason on why you can't decided? I am having trouble deciding which group is harder to farm for, the Legion, or the Nulgath Nation. Should I buy the Nulgath Farming pet and do the Legion farming the long way, or the opposite?
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=10speed12
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 153
3/18/2018 12:59:36   
TH3 K1NG

Name of poster seeking advice: 10speed12
Which item(s) should they get, if any?: Bounty Hunter Blade pet(or Drone, maybe?).
Why should they get it or not?: Considering that you already have shogun paragon pet, there's no need to buy a paragon pet since shogun is one of the bests to farm for legion tokens, you should definitely buy the bounty hunter drone if you plan on farming for nulgath items. The drone is good to farm most of the things and it's seasonal which means that you can get it next year. Bounty Hunter Blade is rare so, it's not coming back next year. But it doesn't matter, the drone is still better anyway.

< Message edited by TH3 K1NG -- 3/18/2018 13:07:22 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 154
3/11/2019 15:28:55   
lancebacani

Which item(s) you can't decide between?: Good solo class for pve worth 2000acs
Reason on why you can't decided? Found out I have 2000acs and I'm stuck with ultra omniknight
Link to Character Page (to make it easier to give you an opinion): https://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=angelofdeath54
Post #: 155
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> RE: =AQW= Buying Advice Thread
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition