Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 7

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 7
Page 3 of 12«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/27/2014 17:57:35   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok in case you haven't guessed yet I have decided to go with one week off. Next week we are back to normal.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
1/3/2015 0:13:44   
Heroes of the Scape

Hope everyone had a Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Years! Now, back to the war!
AQ  Post #: 52
1/3/2015 1:20:46   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok time for the first round of the new year, starting screenshot. I hope everyone enjoyed the winter holidays as on Paxia things are heating up.

EDIT: Ok thats it for the first round of 2015, ending screenshot.

This week Geoto attacked A14 and B3, Glacius territory. Geoto lost 17 while Glacius lost 62, so Geoto wins but...
Aerodu also attacked A14 and B3, Glacius territory. Aerodu broke even, so the two areas go to Aerodu.
Glacius attacked B2 and B4, Geoto territory, with all they had but they lost 62 while Geoto lost 17. Glacius' attack failed and they were eliminated.

An interesting round, looks to be an interesting final two, grudge match time. Good luck in advance to Aerodu, you got the better of Geoto this week, next will be a different story. Congratulations to Glacius as well as our third place and for lasting so long. Map and screenshot coming soon.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 1/5/2015 1:32:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
1/5/2015 1:06:58   
Heroes of the Scape

Sure are!
AQ  Post #: 54
1/5/2015 1:37:45   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok map and screenshot added. Good luck Aerodu it looks like it is time for a rematch from game 2, ironically we have almost exactly the same positions as when hostilities broke out then. We have almost equal size empires and have both had surprising scores in the past, so I expect this to be a prolonged conflict. Now its just two old rival things are really going to heat up.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
1/5/2015 2:42:47   
Heroes of the Scape

I am looking forward to it!

Ironically, the only reason you currently lead by 1 space is because there are an odd number of them total.

The might of Earth, or the swiftness of Air. Who will win this rematch of the century??!!
AQ  Post #: 56
1/5/2015 5:48:35   
tommy2468

Thanks for that Oliver, we're glad that we were able to at least be some competition during the game Even if it wasn't for as long as we hoped haha!

All the very best of luck to both Geoto and Aerodu. I have exams this week and then I will be free to play once again, so I shall have to decide who I will personally be fighting for when the time comes.
AQ  Post #: 57
1/10/2015 1:22:32   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well its time for the first round with just two clans left, the final battle is nearing and one side will eventually fall let us begin the first of many battles to decide this game's winner; starting screenshot. Good luck to both sides.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
1/10/2015 16:12:32   
Heroes of the Scape

Was sick this week and forgot to send in plans. Enjoy the freebie Geoto.
AQ  Post #: 59
1/12/2015 1:04:07   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Normally we would enjoy it but this weekend has been rather busy for me. Now for this weeks ending screenshot and the results.

This week Geoto attacked B3 and A14, Aerodu territory. Geoto lost 17 while Aerodu lost 2, Geoto's attack failed.
Aerodu failed to send any plans.

Stalemate then for this week, screenshot will be linked soon.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 1/12/2015 1:23:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
1/16/2015 23:46:42   
Heroes of the Scape

There won't be a stalemate this week!
AQ  Post #: 61
1/17/2015 1:19:56   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well technically there could be if both sides get the same score but lets hope to avoid that situation, starting screenshot. Good luck everyone.

Ok everyone, that is it for this weekend, ending screenshot.

This week Geoto attacked A14 and B3, Aerodu territory. Geoto lost 15 while Aerodu lost 20, Geoto took A14 and B3.
Aerodu attacked B5 and B6, Geoto territory. Aerodu lost 20 while Geoto lost 15, Aerodu's attack failed.

Well we avoided a stalemate and Geoto gained some more land, still considering Aerodu's score last week things could go back and forth a bit in this rematch. Screenshot and map update coming soon.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 1/19/2015 1:31:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
1/23/2015 3:04:52   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Rather urgent message so I need to double post. I am afraid I will not be able to take the ending screenshot on Monday, if there are any volunteers to do so then the round can go ahead.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
1/23/2015 14:00:21   
Heroes of the Scape

I am out of town for the weekend and will not be able to take it.
AQ  Post #: 64
1/24/2015 0:45:15   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Hmm so as no one else seems to be available we will have to skip this weekend. My apologies again for the late notice and inconvenience.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
1/24/2015 18:32:13   
Heroes of the Scape

No worries. Even if you had posted right after the last round I would still not be able to.
AQ  Post #: 66
1/31/2015 1:19:17   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok after a weekend off it is time to get going again, starting screenshot.

EDIT: Thats it everyone, ending screenshot.

This week Geoto attacked B7 and B8, Aerodu territory. Geoto gained 2 while Aerodu lost 19, Geoto took both areas.
Aerodu attacked A14 and A12, Geoto territory. Aerodu lost 19 while Geoto gained 2, Aerodu's attack failed.

Another win for Geoto, at this rate we may not have the epic struggle we all hoped for, though maybe Aerodu are just trying to make Geoto overconfident. Map update and screenshot coming soon.

EDIT2: Screenshot and map updated.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 2/2/2015 1:27:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
2/6/2015 19:17:28   
Heroes of the Scape

I have more time this weekend so it should get interesting!
AQ  Post #: 68
2/7/2015 1:19:03   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok then let us see who wins this weeks round of Paxia Ultimate Conquest, starting screenshot.

EDIT: Time to see if that extra time Heroes of the Scape had paid off for Aerodu, ending screenshot.

This week Geoto attacked B9 and B10, Aerodu territory. Geoto lost 99 while Aerodu gained 42, Geoto's attack failed.
Aerodu attacked B8 and B7, Geoto territory. Aerodu gained 42 while Geoto lost 99, Aerodu took B8 and B7.

A stunning turn around by Aerodu, things could start getting nasty now for Geoto. Map update and ending screenshot coming soon.

EDIT2: Map and screenshot added.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 2/9/2015 1:28:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
2/11/2015 20:45:18   
BWNocturne

Hopped by to see if Paxia was still alive. I warms the heart that you're still keeping the Paxia Ultimate Conquest running after so much time, Oliver.

You, good sir, just earned my deepest respect.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 70
2/11/2015 23:13:25   
ozzynator3

^+1

Inspiring to see such great dedication.
AQ AQW  Post #: 71
2/12/2015 4:56:27   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Thanks to both of you, the respect of two veteran Paxians means a lot to me. I must say though I am glad to keep the PUC running, it is a great little game and it keeps Paxia competative, if only on the forums. Paxia may be down now but it has a habit of rising again, even if only for a brief time, I hope when that happens you will both be around.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 2/12/2015 4:57:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
2/12/2015 20:44:59   
BWNocturne

I'll probably be around for a long time. Once a Paxian, always a Paxian

My days of being active here are over for the time being, I'm afraid. Too many of my fellow Lucians and Paxians have left.
But I'll always remember the glorious days of Paxia, and the wonderful people I have met around these parts.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 73
2/13/2015 0:20:47   
ozzynator3

Likewise, Paxia and the wonderful people it brought together has impacted me a great deal. A bond to be kept at heart.

True and I look forward to that era as well.
AQ AQW  Post #: 74
2/13/2015 23:17:53   
Heroes of the Scape

It has been a lot of fun to play this.
AQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 7
Page 3 of 12«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition