Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Shadow Arts

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Shadow Arts
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/10/2014 7:12:33   
Gepard Acht

I know that it was kind of OP before and nerfing is the right option, but now its just terrible
For max level you need 42 support and 290 mana so that you can have a 28% damage reduction for 3 turns, thats way too underwhelming
I've never even seen anyone put points in this skill, and unless I'm missing some lvl 40 BH/CH meta where people think this is OP, then theres no reason that this skill even exist

Maybe it should be reworked or replaced like deadly aim.
I'm not sure with what but anything is better than this honestly

Care to share your thoughts?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/10/2014 13:39:37   
slumbering insomniac

i agree, i genuinely don't think i have ever seen anyone use shadow arts, it is by far the most pointless skill in the game.
even less used than adrenaline rush :P
Epic  Post #: 2
10/10/2014 13:54:17   
VanitySixx

I use Shadow Arts with my Spam Dex build or my Dex-5 Focus build. I'll have to admit, I kind of like it.

However, it's NOT on par with other skills. I just make use of having it around lvl 4-5 as a back up in case I face a serious strength abuser.

Even so, it's one of the most useless skills in the game that needs a buff in terms of damage intake decreased.

EDIT: It's energy cost is also too high for how useless it is.

< Message edited by VanitySixx -- 10/10/2014 13:55:51 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/10/2014 16:07:56   
  Exploding Penguin

I would say just increase its duration to 4. I'm currently using a 1500 HP 100-min. defense glass cannon CH, and even with a level 8-9 shadow arts it only blocks 100 damage from physical attacks that would deal almost 450 damage. A level 1 defense matrix blocks almost double this given a moderate amount of support.
Epic  Post #: 4
10/10/2014 16:35:50   
Oswald Cobblepot

I agree with you Gepard, I really think it's useless.
I love Bounty Hunter - I think I'll nevermore change
class - and as I said before I really think it's useless,
I tried to use this but, it's better to don't use, it is a
waste of energy and time only, and it don't change
anything useful, if you are going to lose you will lose
and it will not help. It's better to replace it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Shadow Arts
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition