Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XV - Read First Post

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XV - Read First Post
Page 13 of 30«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/17/2014 4:49:05   
The Jop

But CC some regular attacks, all it has is one 500 attack and 2 pierces.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 301
11/17/2014 20:33:27   
elite dark slayer

If you guys could list your three favourite characters for each element, what would they be?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 302
11/17/2014 20:49:55   
Vertigo Beast

@Elite Dark Slayer

Of the characters that I have:
(Keep in mind Ive only ever had the Soul Gems given to us from the very beginning + 20 SGs I bought last year for Void Rebirth and used on boosts)

Shadow:
  • Ninja - Ninja Hunt Memories, Plus I have him at level 20 now.
  • Void Champ - Nice deck, nice animations.
  • Necrosis Dezgardo - Great Animations, fun to use.

Light:
  • Archpriest of Ver - Well I really don't have too many good Light Characters and I just enjoy using this one
  • Omni Knight - Pretty good, although I don't have great CC cards so the charge cards mostly get in the way :c
  • Golden Lycan - Again, not that many light characters xD

Energy:
  • Volt Engineer - Pretty powerful deck, goes well with my 5x 500 CC for energy.
  • Max Storm - Typically fast fights because of the two Energizes which is nice.
  • Dwakel - Nostalgia from old Dwakel

Earth:
  • Earth Wizard - Had him since the beginning, and don't have Taurus or Moose so I don't have amazing Earth characters.
  • Earth Elemental - 'Don't have amazing earth characters' just pretty good for what Ive got.
  • Earth Golem - Eluded me for a long time so it felt like a solid accomplishment to get him

Water:
  • Soul Wyvern - Best Water character I have, plus interesting deck
  • Alpha/Beta/Gamma Pirate - Always loved these guys animations
  • Water Elemental - It was either this or Human Fisher, but the fisher kinda creeps me out xD

Neutral:
  • Thok - Only Neutral Legendary Ive got, best neutral deck Ive got.
  • Augustiner - Memories galore.
  • Clan Archer - I enjoy the bow animations a lot and its just fun to use characters that aren't all-powerful every once in a while.

Fire:
  • Void Rebirth - Probably the best Fire character I have, great animations too.
  • Burn Mage - I love how his hands are on fire tbh, and his deck is pretty fun to use
  • Mana Guardian - Really great deck because I can throw Energy or Fire cards in there if I want to.

Ice:
  • Frost Lion - Small deck, easy to CC
  • Frost Griffon - I like the appearance of the character really, thats about it xD
  • Cosoma - Pretty good deck, like his appearance too.

Edited to add explanations. Took a while cuz my internet crashed when I was halfway through the first time D:

< Message edited by Vertigo Beast -- 11/17/2014 21:19:49 >

• AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 303
    11/17/2014 20:51:13   
    elite dark slayer

Why those characters in particular? There are some...unusual choices in there,
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 304
    11/17/2014 21:36:06   
    Dread97

Just double checking, does buying SG's with Artix Points count towards Upholder Status? Any amount right? ($5?). I'm assuming yes to all questions but just wanted to double check here first. Thanks for your time guys!
    Post #: 305
    11/17/2014 21:36:32   
    the warden

dread97 yes:)
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 306
    11/17/2014 22:47:33   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Neutral:
    Arcane Ranger: Only dual-element Neutral character, more fun to play than other Neutral characters, can do crazy SuperCharged stuff.
    Nomad: His quote. :P
    Taro: The best Neutral char imo, only char with 2 Counters, 2 Iron Hides and Neutralize, am using it for the Neutral tournament.

Fire: ,
    Godzirra: I hate its deck but its looks make up for it, it's good at scaring people.
    Pyre Witch (Master): Nostalgia, used it a lot in 2012 for fast kills, Incinerate is cool.
    Void Rebirth: Best fire character, has a whole lot of awesome, has the best card (Neutralize), etc.

Ice:
    Cosoma Titan: Best Ice char in general.
    Xmas Elf: Was the best char in the game pre-nerf, with CC's it could still be the best Ice char vs. other Ice chars as it has time to set up and use extra energy, only Ice dual-elemental.
    Frost Void: My first level 20 Ice char, used to double Freeze.

Energy:
    Wolf (Apprentice): My first character ever.
    Volt Engineer: Best Energy char, one of the best chars, and free to play.
    Hex Void: Made some videos with it, thought it looked epic since AQW.

Earth:
    Great Pumpking: The best character in the game right now.
    Minotaur: Won the Earth tournament with it, free to play, 13-card deck.
    Earth Fairy: Got a Level 20 Earth Fairy for lulz and catch people off guard with it. Has a 12-card deck and can be quite good after CC's.

Water:
    Revonthurkey: Only dual-elemental Water char, surprisingly effective with Springs and Corruptions CC'd, saved me against The Jop.
    Soul Wyvern: Won the Water tournament with it, free-to-play, brought Water back from being the worst element.
    WetEye: Brings the rad factor out of the stratosphere.

Light:
    OmniKnight: Broke new ground, very interesting, made Greater Heals free-to-play, lots of potential and awesome in general.
    Rainbowtheus: Incredible animations, rad combo-attacker, quite good for an Apprentice.
    Seraphim of Ver: Rev's greatest work, so pretty. *_*

Shadow:
    Poison Drake: Won the shadow tournament with it, amazing against other Shadow chars because it spams DoT's while blocking DoT's.
    Skexis: Slightly better version of Poison Drake, will soon evolve, will likely become Skexis Monarch next year, the best Veteran.
    VampireLord: My first Level 20, lots of fond memories.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 307
    11/18/2014 8:56:35   
    The Jop

Neutral:
    Monk: The neutral character I've probably spent the most time using, he also has some great animations.
    Peasant: Weird choice, right? She's actually really fun when you CC some strong attacks so you can get almost nonstop 5 hit combos.
    Thok: He easily takes a spot on this list because he's the only free character with corruption, and I've spent over 800,000 gold on CC without getting it.

Fire:
    Pyre Witch (Master): Still very powerful and reliable. This is the fire character I've spent the most time using.
    LoveWeaver: Another great fire character, which actually ended up winning the fire tournament.
    Ogre Mage: Not very strong, but still fun for its nostalgic factor, animations, and quotes.

Ice:
    Barbarian (Master): A great defensive ice character, and probably one of the most powerful free ones.
    Rudolptheus: A fun to use character. Ice beetle is also fun, but this one is a little bit more fun in my opinion.
    Xmas Elf: Not great since the nerf, but it can still be pretty good with some CC.

Energy:
    Resonance: My personal character, my favorite character, and my favorite playstyle (defensive damage over time). She'll always have a special place in my heart.
    Lighting Wolf (Master): A powerful character for a starter, especially after charged was buffed from adding 100 damage to adding 200 damage to each attack.
    Volt Engineer: Probably one of the fastest characters; he's what I use for gold farming normally.

Earth:
    Minotaur: A really powerful character and one of the first ones I got to level 20.
    Tyrant Moose: One of the best earth characters. Good looking, but not great animations and quotes.
    Ogre Trapper: Just a lot of fun to use.

Water:
    Human Fisher: One of the most powerful water characters, and the one I used the most.
    Gamma Pirate: Powerful for a water character, and good animations.
    Love Slime: Fun to use.

Light:
    OmniKnight: Opens up a lot of possibilities and makes Greater Heal available to free players.
    Rainbowtheus: Fun to use.
    Bavaria Zwei: Quite a powerful character, even better with CC.

Shadow:
    Lich: Great animations and one of the first characters I got to level 20.
    Poison Drake: A huge pain to get, but a great character. I found it the day it was released and didn't use a soul gem since I didn't know what it was, then I spent several months to find it again.
    Necrosis Dezgardo: Great animations and a good deck, though you need to CC some regular attacks since you don't need so many health draining attacks.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 308
    11/18/2014 10:07:05   
    Gorillo Titan

How should water character be balance to not just be spamming heal machines with soul wyvern?
    Post #: 309
    11/18/2014 11:10:00   
    Zeldax

Do all Master Characters evolve to Legendary at Level 20?
    Post #: 310
    11/18/2014 11:13:48   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Gorillo: An attack/DoT between 5-8 energy would be nice.

Zeldax: Only those with a Legendary as part of their character tree, but yeah those that do always require 20. Caught Legends are generally comparatively good though.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 311
    11/18/2014 11:19:34   
    Zeldax

Yep. I've caught some Legendaries in PvE like Frost Dragon and Thok.
    So if ever Hanzo Void gets an evolution (which I highly doubt), I would have to level it to 20 (when/if I buy the soul gems before New Year)

Completely unrelated, but I noticed you guys answer my questions no matter what time of the day. Do you guys ever sleep??? O.o
    Post #: 312
    11/18/2014 11:23:43   
    Gorillo Titan

Hanzo will get a rank up next year lol >.> Its most likely gonna be a pattern.

Well there the card I suggested in the last contest vortex 1200 damage for 8 energy I think.
    Post #: 313
    11/18/2014 11:32:37   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Sounds exactly like Earthquake. xD Although I agree Water could use a card like Earthquake and they've re-elementalized cards before (Shadow Fire).
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 314
    11/18/2014 11:49:32   
    Gorillo Titan

it would work over time not just one turn 200 400 600 damage
    Post #: 315
    11/18/2014 19:41:09   
    elite dark slayer

Zeldax, we sleep, but due to diferrent time zones, at different times. I just woke up myself from a 9-10 hour coma.
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 316
    11/18/2014 23:11:25   
    Gorillo Titan

Which three things do you guys look forward to and also think would make OS a great game.

My choices would be

1. 2 vs 2
    2. A story
    3. Each character getting there own unqiue ability.
    Post #: 317
    11/18/2014 23:22:13   
    KingRogue

ive already stated mine
    1-2v2 battles and dungeons
    2- elemental strengths and weaknesses
    3- Storylines and factions ith rewards or shhops that allow for certain characters to be obtained instead of just hunting or buying things. in otherwords a goal.

on another note, done with vampire beast, now nightstalker back to level 1. who next?
    AQW Epic  Post #: 318
    11/18/2014 23:39:02   
    Gorillo Titan

What do yall expect from a Void rebirth rank up im guessing it loses a 200 the other 200s become sacrifices and it gains another fire whirl that would make it a lot strong IMO. Whay do you all think?
    Post #: 319
    11/19/2014 9:53:15   
    relom

How low is frost dragon's capture chance? And how long did it take for you to find it? I can use a SG to capture the dragon, but finding it...

< Message edited by relom -- 11/19/2014 9:54:45 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 320
    11/19/2014 9:57:07   
    Gorillo Titan

Took me three fights to find it then captured it.
    Post #: 321
    11/19/2014 14:57:31   
    Grandpa Oz
    How We Roll Winner
    Nov14

Which is the fastest place to farm exp?
    DF AQW  Post #: 322
    11/19/2014 16:09:07   
    The Finnish Phoenix

I like Undead Dungeon for the locals' relatively low defensive resources.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 323
    11/19/2014 16:26:48   
    kakarot1123

quote:

How low is frost dragon's capture chance? And how long did it take for you to find it? I can use a SG to capture the dragon, but finding it...

I've encountered Frost Dragon maybe 7-10 times after farming it for most of this year. no possession yet
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 324
    11/19/2014 16:31:00   
    the warden

where's a good place to look for frost dragon?
    Still only seen it once.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 325
    Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XV - Read First Post
    Page 13 of 30«<1112131415>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition