Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

PvP Drop!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> PvP Drop!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/22/2014 13:03:01   
beaststyles

I miss them :) please bring them back.

They add so much more excitement to the game.

Plus can the drop rate for low - medium value items moderate while making the drop rate for higher valued items much rarer.

And of course keep them sellable so that if we don't need them we can sell for appropriate amounts of credits :).

Thanks.

Beast.
Post #: 1
10/22/2014 13:25:39   
Ranloth
Banned

They already exist during Wars, which are called Bombs. You still gain Credits out of them, depending on the Influence earnt from them.

Issues with bringing other drops back, which would be Misc items only (there's no point to have Rusted weapons anymore, or Broken - due to all weapons being the same), as well as conflicting with the Bombs - it lowers their drop rate too, the more items there are. Lastly, PvP drops are hard-coded so they aren't that easy to put in and remove at any time, especially since that would have to be done every time a Regional War starts and finishes.

The answer currently is no, due to the above. If we find an easier way to have permanent drops, without conflicting with any other items, and an easy way to implement them at any time (and remove if necessary), this could be reconsidered. Time spent on adding and then removing drops, every Regional War, could be spent better elsewhere. Costs outweigh the benefits.
It's not that we don't want drops to return, for the players, but the issues associated with it - such as the above - which may seem petty, but they aren't.

I hope this clears up the topic of PvP drops, for the time being.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
10/22/2014 14:09:09   
beaststyles

Ahh ok.

One more thing. Why is time wait time between wars so long?

Can it not be shortened?

Or maybe I am missing something since I only recently started playing and am meant to be doing something between wars?

Thanks.

Beast.
Post #: 3
10/22/2014 14:13:57   
DeathGuard

@Beast styles: The content needed for the regional wars takes time and more within this busiests months (three events in a row: TLAPD, Halloween, and Christmas) and having to handle those three the ED team has to be making war cool downs a bit longer than usual to be able to prepare good content while in war and after war event.
Hope that clarifies it.

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 10/22/2014 18:20:31 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
10/22/2014 14:19:33   
beaststyles

Ok,

Thanks for response.

Beast.
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> PvP Drop!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition