Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQW= "An Open Letter To...Lady Solani"

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> =AQW= "An Open Letter To...Lady Solani"
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/26/2014 18:24:02   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Hello, Adventurers!

Every week we will be opening up a thread that will be dedicated for YOUR letters to some of the most notable (and some not-so-well-known) NPC's in AdventureQuest Worlds. This is your chance to tell NPC's what is on your mind!

This will not be a contest, it will be just for fun. Keep in mind:
  • ALL AE Forum Rules apply
  • If you want to get into greater detail with your letter, you can do so by following the guidelines set in the Calling all writers thread.
  • If you want to RP with your friends about a NPC, you can create an IRC channel.

This week's NPC to write your letters to is: Lady Solani. Does anyone else read "salami" when they see her name? No? Ok, just checking.
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    10/26/2014 18:34:19   
    Alastair Q

Dear Solani,

Welp... this is awkward. I supported Gravefang during the War for the Vampire Throne (still do, I don't care that he's not in the running) and now that's he's lost, I'm sure you have noted my complete lack of participation in the war.
    It's having to choose between the continuation of the old regime and a bloodthirsty vampire who will most likely incite further chaos in Darjovia and beyond that puts me at a crossroads. Don't get me wrong, Safiria was nice... but she never really did much on the Throne besides wage eternal war with the Lycans, amirite? And Luca, menacing though he is, was eaten by a pie in 2011. An evil, malevolent pie, but still.
    Anyways, I hope you win the war - victory may belong to the vampires today, but the Abyssal Horde is watching... waiting.

Yours sincerely,
    Alastair Q
    AQW  Post #: 2
    10/26/2014 18:41:34   
    Hei
    Banned

Your Vampiric Eminence, Lady Solani

You have my deepest gratitude for crushing that sparkling fool Edvard and constructing a disco ball from his remains. But I would like to know why you taxidermied Safiria, effectively immortalizing her in cardboard... a form of wood... which vampires are lethal too. Though she was already dead... I guess it matters not.

Yours Faithfully,
    Chinese Electric Batman

AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    10/26/2014 18:51:24   
    teravor

Dear... Solani,

I admit, I am disappointed in the fact that you beat Gravefang in the war.

Sadly, there's nothing much I can do about it for now, but rest assured that I shan't render you aid in your future endeavors.

Also, I'm going to glare at you.

Not yours in any sense of the word,
    Teravor
    AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    10/26/2014 19:08:13   
    PrincipiaMathematica

Dear Solani,

You must bow to the Empress, or I will ensure the eradication of the whole of your race.
    LONG UNLIVE THE SHADOWSCYTHE!

Hugs and kisses,
    Principia Mathematica

Post #: 5
    10/26/2014 20:25:16   
    Superemo
    Constructive!

Solani,

Let me first state how regrettable the loss of Safiria was, for many reasons. The actions of the 13th Chaos Lord and their supporters weakened both vampire-kind and the stability of Darkovia in general, and cost the defenders of Lore both an ally and a friend.
    That said, while I was a supporter of the old regime, I find you may have difficulty restoring the balance of power in Darkovia. While many may claim the throne to be yours through right of blood, I feel you are not the leader your people need. You are untested, and while your clan is firmly established, their views on humanity vary greatly from member to member.
    A victory for Kurok Gravefang would have led to further stability in the region for the various factions vying for power, as a Werepyre at the forefront of Vampire leadership would mean a potential alliance between the former enemies, which would mean an increase in the power both hold against the Werewolves. It is regrettable that such an outcome was prevented, but I can see why some involved feel that such an outcome would be... undesirable.
    As it stands now, the choice of leadership is between you and Baron Luca. The Baron and I have clashed briefly in the past, but that skirmish was brought about by his attempting to prevent me from being consumed by powers beyond my comprehension. His clan follows him without question, and his views on humanity are well established. He feels my people need to flourish for vampires to have any chance at survival. And while he bears open malice toward Werewolves, his is the malice felt toward competition he feels to be inferior, as opposed to a desire for vengeance that many in your clan may feel at the loss of the late Queen. Her loss was the result of the actions of the 13th Chaos Lord, not the Werewolves or their King.
    While many may support your rise to power, I do not count myself among their numbers. If this conflict finds you victorious, I will support you for your people and for Lore's sake, not because I feel you were the best candidate for the position. With this in mind, be advised that I do not consider you my enemy. You have done nothing to offend me, you do not threaten those I stand beside, and you do not pose any more or less of a danger to any group than Baron Luca. I simply want what's best for both your people and mine. If you win, I hope that you prove yourself to be the leader your people need.

Sincerely,
    Final Judgement
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
    10/26/2014 21:36:13   
    ChaosRipjaw
    How We Roll Winner
    Jun15

Dear Solani,

What is this . . . . thing about you and Edvard? I don't understand.

Sincerely,
    ChaosRipjaw

PS Are you asleep when the sun is up?

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 10/29/2014 20:56:19 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
    10/26/2014 22:20:32   
    Trenith

Dear Solani,

I really wanted Gravefang to win. And I'd still rather have the Baron over you. But tell you what, I'm willing to join
    your side.... for a price. Pay me a couple million gold and a few thousand acs and that throne will be yours.
    After all, I am the EDOT. My help comes with a price. A hefty one too.

Yours sincerely,
    Me

P.S. If you don't accept to these terms and conditions though cross off that Yours Sincerely with
    a I don't like you and will crush you or just do nothing and let the other heroes beat you.
    Post #: 8
    10/27/2014 4:51:00   
    Lukrecia

To: Lady Solani, First Fang of Cul Mortis

Dear Lady Solani.

First of all, my condolences about Queen Safiria. She was one of the most graceful and elegant vampires I've had the luck to meet in my (notably long) lifetime. I know taking her place is going to be difficult, and that in Darkovia, things are "slightly" more different than that of the humans have when it comes to inheriting the throne. While I'm usually neutral towards such... nonsensical bloodshed, you have my support during this war for I feel your highness is the only possible choice to restore the nobility of your kind, something the other contenders don't have. A vampire should be elegant, beautiful, yet deadly and vicious at the same time, like a rose full of thorns.

On the main topic, I just simply love your dress, it's simply beautiful, is there a specific seamstress making these for you? I'd love to know. I thought we should spend some more free time together. As such, I'd like to invite you over to dinner in my humble cottage when your time affords (take that "dinner" as you wish), we could have so much things to discuss together and more.

Looking forwards to your reply.

Yours sincerely
    Lukrecia

< Message edited by Lukrecia -- 6/20/2019 16:22:21 >
    Post #: 9
    10/27/2014 7:47:15   
    Zalga

Dear Solani,

I'd like to see Queen Solani and King Luca.
    However, if that 's not possible, I'd also like to see Solani the supreme evil empress of all highs.
    May the blood of darkness serves the queen and descends upon the world.

Sincerely,
    Zalga
    AQW  Post #: 10
    10/27/2014 16:49:45   
    jamonco

Dear Solani

I know you ARE Edvard's creator.
    I will kill you and make all your underlings such as Edvard disappear same as Safira's death caused all her underlings to die.

Sincerely,
    The one TRUE hero.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
    10/27/2014 21:41:06   
    Nick Pyro

Dear Lady Solani,

Hey, I'm Nick Pyro, aspiring hero, supporter of Safira. Condolences for you loss, and I deeply apologize I wasn't around in order to protect her from the harm of the side of Chaos. It is a loss I shall carry with me to my grave. I will, with the best of my ability fight to bring you to the throne. However, I hope you are as good as Lady Safiria was. If you are not,

I WILL find you

and I WILL stake you.

So, I hope you do well as a leader I'm fighting for. None of the other vampires shall win.

Sincerely,

Nick Pyro, The Red Knight.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
    10/27/2014 21:48:23   
    MentalDaemon

Dear Lady Solani,

Baron Luca will win this war! You just watch and see!

Sincerely, the MentalDaemon
    Post #: 13
    10/29/2014 14:00:52   
    Beshin Adin

Dear Queen Soani,

Congratulations on your coronation. Don't worry about those who still don't like you. I have faith that, in time, everyone will come to accept you.

Sincerely,
    Beshin Adin/Noelzal
    AQ AQW  Post #: 14
    10/29/2014 17:06:06   
    Majd

To Lady Solani

I support Baron Luca and I am not planning to be on your side. I smell something fishy in this blood run. With all hater, congratz.

Sincerely,
    Soul Master
    AQW Epic  Post #: 15
    10/29/2014 17:49:32   
    teravor

Dear Solani, Current-Queen-Of-The-Vampires,

So, you have claimed victory and the throne. I must congratulate you, if only on technical merits. But I would advise you watch your back. And your front. And probably above you, too, you never know with guys who thought they had a claim to the throne, only for them to find out they just didn't have enough minions to succeed.

Because they all have a common enemy now, in you. And that's not even getting into the kind of trouble you are going to get into when you try and expand past Darkovia. Now might not have the best time to have a succession crisis, to be honest. And besides, you will inevitably come into conflict with the Shadowscythe empire, and then we'll just have to kill you.

Just some food for thought.

Sincerely,
    Teravor
    AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
    10/29/2014 20:56:42   
    Sayn
    AQW Artist

Well, I openly supported Gravefang. I had a large amount of votes for a single person to have. So ya, Solani do your thing, but the Horde will take over the Lycan and Vampire Clans. P.S. Keep Safiria's daughter safe. Don't kick her out. But could you please kill Edvard? I have always hated twilight lol

Sincerely,
    Romulus

< Message edited by Master of Power -- 10/29/2014 20:57:54 >
    Post #: 17
    10/30/2014 2:22:39   
    ergotth
    AQW Lore-titician

Dear Lady Solani.

No offense, but how come a character created on the spot, with no basis or developtment suddently becomes the most voted for vampire queen? Did you get some...help...from a certain paladin behind the code ;)?

(jokes apart, good luck as new vampire queen.....you're gonna need it)
    DF AQW  Post #: 18
    10/30/2014 2:24:46   
    megakyle777

"Dear" Lady Solani,

We will return. The History of The Kingdom Of Werepyres will be written in Vampire Blood.

From, a Gravefnag supporter.
    DF  Post #: 19
    10/30/2014 3:01:56   
    Lucifernos24

Dear Lady Solani

we did it m'lady. we have secured your rule. and for you, we will stamp out any descent amongst the ranks! Hail to the queen!

Sincerely,
    Lucifer.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
    11/1/2014 17:53:56   
    keydothegreat

Baron should have ruled....
    Post #: 21
    11/1/2014 18:10:05   
    Veral77

Dear Lady Solani,
    It seems that there are still those who refuse your rule. Be sure to purge them thoroughly, or it will come back to haunt you later.
    Sincerely,
    A Friend
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
    11/1/2014 19:14:24   
    Appocolypse

Dear Lady Solani,

I cannot wait for King Constantin to wipe that silly smile off your face.

Yours sincerely,

The true rulers of Darkovia.
    AQW  Post #: 23
    11/2/2014 15:28:08   
    Orashi

Dear Lady Solani,

Gravefang may have lost, but the members of <Gaia> would much rather follow you than Baron Luca (Not with his level of competence)

Sincerely,
    Orashi

< Message edited by Orashi -- 11/3/2014 9:07:08 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 24
    11/2/2014 19:11:11   
    Mystical Warrior
    Helpful!

Dear Lady Solani,

Although I didn't lift a finger to help you win the leadership of Darkovia, my support was pledged to you, know this, I will go against you if I find your ruling of Darkovia is unjust or misleaded. Be sure to make Lady Safiria proud on the way you lead the vampire race, I will support you in any way I can so as long as it is justifiable and not for your own personal reasons.

Sincerely,
    Mystical Warrior
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> =AQW= "An Open Letter To...Lady Solani"
    Page 1 of 212>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition