Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= "An Open Letter To...Lady Solani"

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= "An Open Letter To...Lady Solani"
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/2/2014 20:41:19   
Battlemaster39

Dear Lady Solani,

Please note my congratulations of your ascension to the throne of Darkovia. I would like to point
out, though, the disturbing lack of werewolf participation during these past days. Is this a sign that
you are for open hostility against the werewolves? Please note that during your leadership, if you are
to endanger the lands of Lore in any way I will be forced to fight agaist you for the good of Lore.

Sincerely,
Battlemaster39
(a.k.a. EDoT, 13th LoC, and the Hero)
AQW  Post #: 26
11/4/2014 1:32:55   
Dark Lord Urmi

Dear Chief Replacement,
I wanted to send you this friendly little letter to inform you of your imminent demise. If you're curious about the frequency of which I send these letters, it is merely to instill as much fear as I can. As if basting a turkey. Which I will then proceed to rip apart.
That's right.
I'm going to MUTILATE the fear turkey.
Follow me @the13thChaoslrd
Sincerely, Lord Sepheris
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 27
11/4/2014 17:34:38   
Glerax

Dear Lady Solani,

I hope you don't get into conflict with Gravelyn. But, I'm glad that you're ruling over a blood thirty nutcase, a halfbreed outcast, and...whatever the heck rapaxi is.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= "An Open Letter To...Lady Solani"
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition