Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQW= "An Open Letter To...Voltabolt"

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> =AQW= "An Open Letter To...Voltabolt"
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/4/2014 8:54:39   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Hello, Adventurers!

Every week we will be opening up a thread that will be dedicated for YOUR letters to some of the most notable (and some not-so-well-known) NPC's in AdventureQuest Worlds. This is your chance to tell NPC's what is on your mind!

This will not be a contest, it will be just for fun. Keep in mind:
  • ALL AE Forum Rules apply
  • If you want to get into greater detail with your letter, you can do so by following the guidelines set in the Calling all writers thread.
  • If you want to RP with your friends about a NPC, you can create an IRC channel.

This week's NPC to write your letters to is: Voltabolt. Trust him... he's a dentist...
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    11/4/2014 9:30:52   
    Mystical Warrior
    Helpful!

Dear Dr. Voltabolt,

I still remember your earlier exploits in the DF timeline, it was notably, evil in some ways, but when a few years have passed and entered the AQ timeline, you had a change of heart and started "The Revengers" I do not know what has happened to that group of yours, but know this, I will always be there to stop any of your evil plans no matter the timeline.

Yours Truly,
    Mystical Warrior (AQ, DF and AQW timeline)
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
    11/4/2014 9:39:07   
    The Jop

@Mystical Warrior
    Actually, it was Boltavolt, the clone created by Absolix, who created the Revengers.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    11/4/2014 15:52:41   
      Sora To Hoshi
    AQW Head Moderator
    Time Mage

Doctor V,

I went to the dentist today. Thought of you. Wasn't fun.

Sora To Hoshi
    The Dark Mage

"Just because a Mage wears the Black Robes does not make him evil."
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> =AQW= "An Open Letter To...Voltabolt"
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition