Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Juggernaut - A Challenge

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Juggernaut - A Challenge
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/5/2014 14:58:35   
King Bling

Well, haven't posted a new thread for a while now, Ok so lets get started, the title JUGGERNAUT - A CHALLENGE, states what I have been analyzing for quite some time, if you see normally, there are better things to do rather than jugging, well 1vs1 2vs2 npc etc, basically when someone gets the slightest idea of how to outwit your enemy how so ever, will get the idea of what I am trying to convey, juggernaut is not unbalanced, not at all (speaking about 36-40, mainly 40s), current however a lvl 40 rank 1 cannot do jugging, yes they have got options to get ranks, and then enter jugg, so in this post I am going to give some very basic builds for the classes I think can win juggernaut with tactics, though you will need rank 20+ for this type of builds.

1.) Tech Mage -

Health - 750
Energy- Base energy
Class Type - f5 (5 focus)
Stats- 45 str
45 dex
101 tech
45 supp

Now for skills :- Plain max plasma bolt, yes max plasma bolt, reason? well I will tell the combo, now for the bot, you got kartherax than ITS PLAIN PERFECT! Or I would prefer Dark Botanical Bot.
Now the combo is that you use the bot first, usually does 300-350 damage on an avg. 30-34 lvl , usually some dont heal that much damage taken, some do which are smart, so usually........USUALLY
they dont, of which you take advantage and shoot out the max plasma bolt next turn, and one down, rest you can handle I bet. Or else you lose that obvious.

2.) Mercenary -

Health-750
Energy-Base Energy
Class Type -f5
Stats- 45 str
73 dex
73 tech
45 supp

Now for the skills :- 8 or 9 bunker, hybrid first, bot next bunker next, during hybrid try taking out at least one person, you can handle the next with gen and heal looping.

3.) Blood Mage -
Same build like tm

Skills - 9 plasma, bot first, plasma second , rest you can handle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I TOO BELIEVE THOUGH THAT THE LEVEL OF OPPONENTS SHOULD BE REDUCED BY 1 OR 2. SO DONT GET ME WRONG THERE. SHARE YOUR "EPIC" JUGGERNAUT BUILDS. THANK YOU.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Juggernaut - A Challenge
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition