Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Developer Update Nov 2014

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Developer Update Nov 2014
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2016 19:53:01   
LigerBeard

@FryGuy: thank you!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
5/19/2016 20:16:19   
orc orc orc

I like the game. Well, used to. What bites me most is the lack of updates. I understand that most, if not all of the HS team has either shifted to other projects and/or have other real-life circumstances. I am also aware of the lack of staff. However, there has been little, if not nothing from them regarding the current state of the game. It makes me feel as if the game has been completely abandoned. At least OS and MQ had players know about their respective situations. Is HS left to bite the dust? Maybe I am missing something.
Post #: 52
5/19/2016 23:24:41   
Crystal Lion

It's because nobody on staff really feels it's their passion project. Maegwyn and Ashendal cared about MQ, Nulgath about OS, so AE in general was obliged to give closure to them. HS? Since it's nobody's passion project, they could just drop it.
Post #: 53
5/20/2016 17:38:19   
FryGuy

The thing is, they won't look at the game if no one is playing it.
Our only small chance of survival is to never give up playing until they completely shut down.
I ain't going without a fight.
Post #: 54
5/21/2016 9:40:51   
Crystal Lion

We've already tried for years and all we get are wishy washy answers. Not decisive ones. If you want to see decisive, follow the mechanical armageddon.

Sent away to a leper colony like everyone who once loved Herosmash.
Post #: 55
8/20/2016 0:19:25   
Hiduke

Are their any possibilities that this game can be transfer to the android market or something like that I feel like herosmash would make a good mobile game
Post #: 56
10/8/2016 3:54:41   
Simon Gibson

Is the game updated already?

Your signature has been removed.
Advertising external sites and services in your signature
is not allowed.
Post #: 57
11/3/2016 13:55:52   
faranume

what happens with herosmash ? shut down game ? they gave up the game? They have not put anything new 1 year or so
AQW  Post #: 58
12/12/2016 5:39:56   
Crystal Lion

Here's to another year of being abandonware... How AE had hope once five years ago.
Post #: 59
12/15/2017 1:46:04   
XapApp

Oh wow, the game isn't even on Artix.com anymore. :/
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
12/16/2017 9:17:04   
Icetex

they abandoned the herosmash.com domain
its now herosmash.artix.com is a clear sign that its abandon once it has that sub domain

< Message edited by Icetex -- 12/17/2017 11:35:08 >
Post #: 61
12/29/2017 12:48:56   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I saw "November Update" in the preview thread link and got my hope up. Then saw the year old necro

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Developer Update Nov 2014
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition