Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= November 7th, 2014 - Birthday Bio War Rumble

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= November 7th, 2014 - Birthday Bio War Rumble
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/7/2014 16:14:31   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

quote:

November 7th, 2014
Birthday Bio War Rumble

The time has come...FOR WAR...and cake. Cake? That's right. Today, we're excited to launch a new war region, the Biological Preserve, in addition to Nightwraith's birthday stash of rare loot.

The Biological Preserve is the last bastion for all that is green and growing on Delta V, and it is being used as a weapon by those occupying the region. By using Davarril's research on mind-controlling Spores, Exiles have engineered a massive tree to become a spore-launching factory, spreading spores throughout the region.

The Legion, under the watch of Cinderella, are attempting to stop this threat with Purifiers. These devices launch spores to counteract the Corruption Spores launched by the Corrupted Tree.

Exiles will attempt to use this to their advantage by planting Corruption Spore on the Purifiers, infesting them and turning them into Corruption Spore factories.

The only way to stop the spread of the spores is to cleanse the Corrupted Tree. When it is fully cleansed, the Legion will take control of the Biological Preserve. If the Exiles prevail and infest the Purifiers, the region will fall fully under Exile control.

Davarril has been moved one screen to the left of the Corrupted Tree. You'll find him next to the Ammunition Depot stocked with war drops. Davarril's mind still isn't right from the Arborgeddon event so he won't be much help to you.

This war's prize is a mighty one indeed! Claws and teeth and hardened-bone armor await the conquerers of the Biological Preserve!

We've also added some small changes to the War balancing mechanics, specifically to prevent War Rallies from occuring when both alignments are within 1% of each other. Also, rallies will not happen when the war is nearly over. This should provide clarity to those confused by the outcome of the last war.
Now, go forth my Legion and Exile warriors! Claim the Biological Preserve for glory! But first...

Nightwraith's Birthday Bash

Happy Birthday to me! Well, it's still a bit early, but why not? Everyone loves cake!

Also, everyone loves new stuff! Remember, you'll need the OneX6 Key to access my stash in the ArmoryBot. You can either claim it from me by completing the OneX6 4 mission or just buy it from me if you're the impatient type. This year, I've stolen NegaWraith's (that IMPOSTER) armor to sell at my own shop. Haha! I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees my minions clad in his precious power armor!

Be sure to kick him in the shin if you find him in Fortune City skulking around the Battle Arena.

Also, there are new and returning missions ready to play! The Party Business mission chain has returned with a new mission, and Titan has a new chain Caffeine Crash to complement the Coffee Crusader chain. This chain will allow you to redeem Titan's Mug for a rare Achievement!

Titan's Trinket

Some have been asking about the Titan's Mug item from the Artix Entertainment 12th anniversary event. Here's what will happen:
  • The Coffee Crusader mission chain will go rare at the end of November.
  • Those with the Titan's Mug item can complete the Coffeine Crash chain to redeem the mug for an achievement!
  • The achievement will be rare because it will not be possible to get the mug if you missed the event, similar to previous anniversary achievements.
  • You may keep the mug if you wish, but you miss out on all those sweet, sweet rating points.

Got it? You've got until the end of November to complete these missions and claim your prize!

Have a safe and happy weekend everyone! Duel On!
Tags: Nightwraith RPG Browser MMORPG Flash War Legion exile Battle Duel Strategy Holiday Achievement Titan Missions Rare Collector Rares Armor
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/7/2014 16:22:06   
Exodasbr

Another Achievement :) (That all I care about).

Overall good release. The new war armor is not as good as the pirate armor in my opinion so I wont be aiming for it; but will definitely appeal to some.

Now If I only I has a use for the golden ticket :(
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/7/2014 16:47:29   
Ranloth
Banned

Still making my way through the first mission. So much PvP, and I'm dreading the second mission - whether there's more. .-.

AQ Epic  Post #: 3
11/7/2014 16:50:23   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

Kinda makes me think, this does. I remember that mission Ylwa had which wanted 300 PvP wins for 4000 credits. Now there's this one that wants 20 for 3000.
If they were on the same scale, how many credits would that be from Ylwa's mission, I wonder? Around 45-50 thousand?
Post #: 4
11/7/2014 17:06:44   
comicalbike

war only just started and exile have war rally i give up another bug
Epic  Post #: 5
11/7/2014 17:07:48   
Mother1

The war started and I not only got a navel shell, but just got kicked.

@ Trans

The second mission has 5 2 vs 2 battles.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 11/7/2014 17:09:00 >
Epic  Post #: 6
11/7/2014 17:12:54   
Exodasbr

Yeah Its definitely a bug. I just got a naval bomb after I fought Trans a while ago.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
11/8/2014 18:35:19   
ffeeeee

I want those armors :). They look so good.
Post #: 8
11/9/2014 11:55:21   
RKC

So does this mean the omniknight blade will not be accessible when the mug is gone and the blade will be perma rare forever for everyone?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 9
11/9/2014 12:03:54   
Dual Thrusters

^

Yup, the event would only last for a month.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
11/9/2014 12:53:14   
RKC

^good thing I have it already I thought the event would be forever.

I have bragging rights to it. I havent seen anyone with the omniblade other than me yet.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 11
11/9/2014 14:35:41   
Nick Pyro

Nice, time to seal my first true event Achivement with that Titan Mug. It was nice going to all the other games, binding my characters all with the OmniKnight blade.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
11/9/2014 16:56:13   
Mother1

I have to ask for the titan's mug are they going to remove the missions on the last friday of the month (which is the 28 which is two days early) The next friday after that (which is the 5 of December) or are they just going to do a monday update?
Epic  Post #: 13
11/9/2014 21:55:06   
theholyfighter

Something pretty ironic. For the anniversary event, ED's is the most difficult and most time-consuming. What a joke, after getting the mug, 20 1vs1 and 5 2vs2 wins needed still to get the achievement!!! That's a wow. Check AQW, takes about the same amount of time as ED, but yet the badge is there already. While in ED, even more time is required to get what is already claimed.

On another note, lots of items seem to be released. However, I doubt more than 100 players buying them.
First, credits and prices are not reasonable, so that's why players would have to take lots of concern into buying the same item in powerness while costing about 30k.
Second, the items are the same power-wise. Unlike before, waiting for a specific item to be released is actually appealing. And now, I don't see a single new core in months.

What I think that would bring back the full batch of players (in Beta, most of the time 3 servers are full with the 4th half way full, and now........)
1. Weapons return to their stats as before, but upgradeable. (Items keep their level requirement and initial stats, while you get to upgrade (add more damage/stats) if the item level is lower than character level. With "upgrading", it would also be great to add a feature where you can allocate part of the weapon's initial modifier. To reach even better gaming experiences, enhancements at a more reasonable price is recommended.
2. Passives. Why trying to convince everyone into believing that Passives are not a "must"? The truth is, they are. At least, successful builds are. Some of them needs to return, whether tweaked or not.
3. Skill Cores. They're not flexible. Inserting/removing and things cost waaay too much then. It's a joke that inserting a different core and re-inserting the previous one costs a whole new amount of credits. On another note, an energy cost for using them is a *sigh* on classes with poor energy maintenance.
4. Balance. Passives returning fixes a large portion of it, but some tweaks are needed.
5. Classes. Their skills are now overlapping to much, a large portion caused due to the removal of Passives.
6. Credits. Lots of things cost them. The most ironic one is Achievements. Battle Tokens where awesome, stress-free to those achievement collectors. Now, not many purchase cheevos anymore. Spending them on equipment is definitely more efficient.
7. Paradox. Missions requiring lots of pvp wins while balance is not suitable. Items kept on releasing while cores and players are at minority. Releasing temporary promos in an attempt to fix permanent balance issues.

This post might be deleted or so, while I still think those listed above critical if ED is ready to reclaim the long-gone honor and triumph. I may be wrong, but that's what is great about the forums, expressing individual ideas. Anyways, heading back to real life stuff~
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
11/9/2014 23:09:56   
Mother1

@ theholyfighter

The missions weren't that bad especially if you are doing it during the region war events where PVP battles are needed to get drops. (unless of course you spend Varium to buy super bombs) I just finished the chains with my main and alt, and I intend to get the mug with all my alts while getting in some influence with them due to the war.

Epic  Post #: 15
11/11/2014 20:53:01   
Thylek Shran

Happy 30th birthday Nightwraith !

I know your watching us...
quote:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone! To those who didn't wish me one...I'm watching you...

...but your still a great artist and i miss the old days when you and Charfade was the only artists.
I am unhappy with the PVP balance in ED since Omega but its still a gg regarding all those years.

< Message edited by Thylek Shran -- 11/13/2014 12:07:50 >

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 16
11/16/2014 20:45:28   
CrAzY_BotZ

OMG! My Titan mug may be worth something! That's awsome! I'm new too all games but AQ Classic and this one is one of best, classic AE feel, chk, team work, chk, PvP chk, not dependent on PVP, chk, (you can suck at PvP and still play rest of pve) I won't lie a lot of response from omni in this game was bad, especially rewards, but now I feel like it was worth it the grind. Getting lol at every time I use omniblade still :(
AQ MQ  Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= November 7th, 2014 - Birthday Bio War Rumble
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition