Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= All Classes Discussion Thread Directory

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= All Classes Discussion Thread Directory
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/8/2014 17:46:53   
Melissa4Bella
AmeSylph

This is the directory where you can discuss with each other every aspect of each armor in DragonFable.

And for discussing the merits of all armors in comparison, here is the All Classes thread:

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 4/23/2018 6:28:13 >
AQ DF  Post #: 1
12/14/2018 4:50:13   
BluuHorseOfficial

Why do I have the privilege to bump this thread

Also there isn’t an Epoch discussion thread yet, which is kinda an issue due to the amount of discussion this class nutures. I hope it will be made soon.
DF  Post #: 2
10/12/2019 1:10:01   
The Finnish Phoenix

Let's get ChaosWeaver Armor in the house!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
7/10/2020 11:33:07   
nane11357

I wonder if they will make a new calendar class for 2021 or it will just be another epoch artifact.

< Message edited by nane11357 -- 7/10/2020 11:42:10 >
DF AQW  Post #: 4
7/13/2020 16:52:47   
Sakurai the Cursed

They said when it first came out that there would be no more calendar classes, Epoch is the final one. Any future calendar classes will just be artifacts to change up Epoch.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/14/2020 7:16:05   
nane11357

But whyyyyyyy??? :(
DF AQW  Post #: 6
8/14/2020 8:00:03   
RobynJoanne

Because it's far more time-consuming. The staff is short-handed as is.
Post #: 7
8/14/2020 12:38:35   
AstralCodex

I'd prefer they not do other calendar classes, and instead just focus on Epoch, so they have more time to work on non-calendar classes like Chaosweaver and (hopefully) Fleshweaver.
DF  Post #: 8
10/15/2020 3:54:52   
nane11357

I wish that there will be new skill icons for future classes or at least not use the same icons for all the classes.Like the chicken head icon for the stun on Epoch,that icon doesn't make any sense :)).
And the brown skull for all the final skills is kinda old,don't you think? It would be cool if the skill icons would reflect the class skills better like in aqw.Not the same old chicken head,brown skull,grey shield,yellow lightning,sword with a tornado,etc.

< Message edited by nane11357 -- 2/24/2021 10:42:52 >
DF AQW  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= All Classes Discussion Thread Directory
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition