Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Promo Suggestion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Promo Suggestion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/9/2014 6:57:43   
Cyber Dream

(Not sure if this belongs here or in the core section since I am suggesting new cores for promos)

I have not been satisfied with the new promos (core wise). Here are a few ideas that I would like to see.

Core Ideas:

• Give's your gun an extra shot with the last shot dealing half of base damage

• Give's your aux an extra shot with last shot dealing half of base damage

• Allows your robot to detonate on the opponent dealling double damage. Afterwards, the robot can no longer be used in the battle.

• Earn x% more credits each battle. (Making this a unlimted core would encourage more farming)

• Mimics your opponets damage for 1 turn. (So if your opponent attacks you with a supercharge, and it does really high damage, you can use a normal strike and do the same amount. (same goes for any weapon or skill)

*Keep in mind that these are suggestions for promos
  • AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    11/9/2014 7:28:13   
    Exodasbr

I have one as well:

Warping blade/Unstable weapon: Lasts for three turns enabling a weapon to alternate randomly between energy and resistance damage.

< Message edited by Exodasbr -- 11/9/2014 7:31:23 >
    AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    11/9/2014 15:03:41   
      Exploding Penguin

quote:

Give's your gun an extra shot with the last shot dealing half of base damage

Give's your aux an extra shot with last shot dealing half of base damage

Ridiculously overpowered. If meteor strike costs 100 energy and increases base damage by 10-13% or whatever the number is, then +50% base damage is absolutely ridiculous.

quote:

Allows your robot to detonate on the opponent dealling double damage. Afterwards, the robot can no longer be used in the battle.

IA's damage caps at, IIRC, 130% or so?

+30% on IA, and it's considered the best burst damage bot in the game. Even if it does disable your bot for the rest of the game, there is no reason for someone not to just use the regular bot attack and then pull off the +100% damage explosion as a finisher move. TL;DR This is way too broken.

quote:

Mimics your opponets damage for 1 turn. (So if your opponent attacks you with a supercharge, and it does really high damage, you can use a normal strike and do the same amount. (same goes for any weapon or skill)

Needs an energy cost equivalent to a % of the energy the opponent spent on that turn. Otherwise you're pretty much getting free supercharges, and it's often a no-brainer on when they want to use it.

quote:

Warping blade/Unstable weapon: Lasts for three turns enabling a weapon to alternate randomly between energy and resistance damage.

Won't work well with the community because people don't like the RNG taking control of their game.
    Epic  Post #: 3
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Promo Suggestion
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition