Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Nightwraith

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Nightwraith
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/11/2014 0:11:54   
devilcrusher

It is virtually impossible for a level 39 BM without Poison robot defeat Nightwraith. Nightwratih has no energy meaning no energy for the caster too. Just for this event lower nightwraith's HP or just Lower his stats.
Epic  Post #: 1
11/11/2014 5:44:09   
King Bling

if a lvl 39 ch can do it with 1/ life left after beating the guy then a bm is capable of that 100%
Post #: 2
11/11/2014 13:04:31   
Qwerty Again

Not actually true, since the bloodmage's energy comes from enemies pool whilst static charge creates its own energy
Post #: 3
11/11/2014 13:17:41   
Dual Thrusters

Why not just give him reroute so BH, BM, and Merc will be able to sustain themselves more easily?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/11/2014 20:16:16   
Thylek Shran

Reroute would make him much stronger and it wont fit
to him because he is a BH himself and not a TM.

The key to defeat NW is to have high dex and defense
and using energy weapons. Its possible to drain his
energy until about round 7 so he should be doable
even for lvl 39 BMs.

< Message edited by Thylek Shran -- 11/11/2014 20:18:05 >
DF Epic  Post #: 5
11/12/2014 1:46:41   
Wind

Hello devilcrusher,

I was level 36 without poison and I was able to beat Nightwraith after many tries, it is completely possible. You're level 39! You should definitely be able to beat him regardless, for just one event the probability unfortunately of the developers changing stats would most likely be quite low.

I would suggest however changing classes, or requesting a build in the appropriate section :).

Keep trying and you'll get there.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
11/12/2014 5:23:38   
King Bling

Either you are wrong or I am getting it wrong here, but atm you are almost level 40 Wind, and for a level 36 any class, I am sorry but it is not possible in this phase, however Wind I am pretty sure Nightwraith was a lot more easier before, and they have made him tough a lot more times now, if you dont believe go fight him yourself, even for 40's its pretty challenging.
Post #: 7
11/12/2014 7:00:00   
Gepard Acht

Wind was 38 only recently I believe, and if he beat NW at lvl 36 then that is after NW got a lot tougher.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
11/12/2014 12:48:31   
devilcrusher

I'll just tell you what happens if I use a tank build
Case 1 (with max parasite)
I take away all his energy by the 8th round and can survive till the 14th round because of him blocking my attacks and I'm having def-res like 350 or so.

Case 2 (Level 1 Parasite but high dex)
I was able to reduce his hp to 500 but can't go further. He will either crit me like anything because of my low support or stun me. My def- res this time is like 410 or so.

Case 3 (Foucs tank)
I don't even stand a chance :D
Epic  Post #: 9
11/12/2014 13:38:30   
King Bling

Wow, can anyone make a video of a level 36 winning NW?
Post #: 10
11/13/2014 1:18:35   
Thylek Shran

Not level 36 but 38 BM..

http://youtu.be/q7zr27-D5_M?t=7m23s
DF Epic  Post #: 11
11/13/2014 1:23:53   
  Exploding Penguin

Unless they buffed him to level 40 this year, I was able to defeat him after a few tries as a level 35 BM last year.

Poison robot is only good for bots like lionhart. If you want the best bot to kill regular boss NPCs, then the bunny bots are definitely the best.
Epic  Post #: 12
11/14/2014 8:34:18   
devilcrusher

Umm I have already seen that video. Poison bot is used :D
Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Nightwraith
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition