Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 12 of 18«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/24/2014 23:01:16   
The Jop

See, it's coming down to who can get lucky drawing iron hide and people with corruption are dominating, like I said. I'll see in the feedback thread if anyone else sees it that way once the tournament is over.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 276
11/24/2014 23:11:35   
Gorillo Titan

Dude let it go lol its to late to change it now iron hide is banned.
Post #: 277
11/24/2014 23:14:22   
The Jop

I know, but I can change it for the future.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 278
11/24/2014 23:32:35   
Gorillo Titan

Its depends on how many people you can get to agree with you and so far I haven't seen a single person complain about this tournament.
Post #: 279
11/24/2014 23:39:08   
The Jop

Bionic Bear agreed after finishing, and 2 people agreed with me in the sign up thread.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 280
11/24/2014 23:40:40   
Gorillo Titan

That was then you need to find out how people feel after the tournament. It would of ended the same way though ban iron and corruption and you up against taro who can draw iron almost every turn and can stack his counter attacks.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/24/2014 23:41:30 >
Post #: 281
11/24/2014 23:45:02   
The Jop

Well, at least it wouldn't be stacked in the favor of players with a certain CC. What I really wanted was not banning it but setting a limit, though I know that's not really enforceable.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 282
11/24/2014 23:47:03   
Gorillo Titan

Dire monk would become completely trash if corruption was banned since it would have to attack counter attacks to get through chief and taro would dominate and people with sgs would dominate the free players even more.
Post #: 283
11/25/2014 1:51:07   
The Finnish Phoenix

If you want to make a case against SG benefits, there's also the point that the winner of any pairing involving Taro so far has been Taro. If it's used to win this tournament it would be the first SG character to win a PvP Elemental Tournament, which would be a rather sad end of an era.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 284
11/25/2014 5:09:30   
chaosplayer

@ the jop
what is your ingame name? so we can duel because i want some practice against a pro
@ signeous
i think dylli wasnt trying to demonized spending money
but to those who do they are just angry because someone has an advantage that they dont/cant have
because they either dont have money or they just dont want to support the game
so its their fault and not to those who buy SG
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 285
11/25/2014 7:48:23   
The Jop

@chaosplayer
That's nice of you to say. It's also "The Jop". You can send me a PM if you want to organize a battle or anything. Same goes for Signeous, but I can usually find him through PvP anyway.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 286
11/25/2014 8:02:13   
chaosplayer

@ the jop
oh ok but last question do you play oversoul in how many hours because i really dont see you in solace
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 287
11/25/2014 9:28:40   
The Jop

I'm usually not in Solace, I'm off looking for a character or in Paladin Training Grounds (the corner of the map). So you would only really see me if I was talking to people or there was the bug that shows people who are in the map in the lobby.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 288
11/25/2014 10:48:54   
Gorillo Titan

All I read was the last post by dylligraphy.

Taro was the first neutral character and also the "strongest" neutral character now.

The light tournament most likely will be done different since theirs a lot of options for the stuff you could use Templar priest bavaria gold lycan pactional captain all good option for people to use.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/25/2014 10:54:35 >
Post #: 289
11/25/2014 13:28:10   
KingRogue

well said signeous, i have had a similiar experience in ED, when i bought the delta knight package and swapped from a tech mage into a blood mage (which was an op class before balance changes) it helped alot and boosted my ranking, so i then spent money on the harvest set that same year, after switching yet again to cyber hunter, which then recieved a buff and became the new top dog class in ED. After facing abuse even at the hands of my own clan mates who said i had only obtained my clan rank by using the most up to date quipment and how it required no skill to use money and OP classes to win battles, i quit shortly after reaching level 32. I still revisit the game but this time as a lowly level 12 tech mage or level 9 mercenary (it being the only class i never used) maybe one day i will buy it a varium package, as i am quite fond of the george lowe armor and or the bunny armor. but as of now its strictly when i get bored. OS is a lot better, and it has a more supportive and mature base of players, so perhaps in battle chat wouldnt be bad, but youll always have haters who claim that f2p always loses to payed players. despite some of the best characters in some elements require no sg's at all. just a bit of time and patience to hunt.
AQW Epic  Post #: 290
11/25/2014 15:19:07   
The Finnish Phoenix

Igneous, I appreciate the gesture but must decline. The procedure for freezes is to replay the match, we did so and you won fair and square.

Congratulations on making the finals and I'll do all I can to meet you there.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 291
11/25/2014 18:02:12   
Hendrik

TFP has always been a sire.

Clinton, pm me whenever you're available to duel.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 292
11/25/2014 21:24:41   
Gorillo Titan

I don't think I deserved to come in 2nd place in the water tournament.

Vodred needs to be the first shadow nuetral legendary in OS shadowlore and iron hides.

Dude this tournament gonna take a while I have at least 7 fights to go if I wanna make it to the finals.

Dylligraphy worse fear might come true since this tournament could very well last till CC changes over lol.

Post Edit: Post merge due to unique double post situation. ~Kiyone

< Message edited by Kiyone -- 11/26/2014 20:33:36 >
Post #: 293
11/26/2014 2:01:14   
The Jop

@Gorillo
What does that mean, that you should have been higher or lower?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 294
11/26/2014 7:54:11   
Gorillo Titan

Dylligraphy said he feared Clinton getting CC.
Post #: 295
11/26/2014 8:15:11   
The Finnish Phoenix

<_<

Thank you Gorillo, my splendid confidant!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 296
11/26/2014 8:20:20   
Gorillo Titan

Well you said it.

I have family coming to town today and they staying till Saturday gonna be hard for me to play OS during this time period.

I'm not doing anything till an official copy no offense but the loser bracket is sort of confusing since the order of losers doesn't seem to be as simple as 1,2,3.

Post Edit: Post merge due to unique double post situation. ~Kiyone

< Message edited by Kiyone -- 11/26/2014 20:36:49 >
Post #: 297
11/26/2014 20:52:49   
  Kiyone

Two things need to go over with you guys and gals. Working on getting the lower bracket situation. The trouble we had with the google documents on my end at least mess me up on who has to fight who. Sorry about the inconvience on that.

Next the thread reminder. A situation came up with someone removing their own post. While theirs no rules against deleting your own post in itself. The timing of it can get you in trouble as it can be seen as a form of thread spam and trolling. So unless you accidently double posted and our the last post. Its advice not to delete your own post. Instead use the edit button if you have concerns about your post. Because if we see poster(s) abusing this feature. Beside general forum warnings. Next tournament we do. This may become an auto disqualification rule.

Brackets updated
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21860580

Kiyone
Oversoul General Discussion Archknight

< Message edited by Kiyone -- 11/26/2014 21:10:56 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 298
11/26/2014 22:00:05   
Vertigo Beast

@Kiyone @Skurge

Hate to be hassle, but I'm not on the bracket anymore lol. I should be where it says "Loser 23" I think you just forgot to add me down there after crossing me off up top.

However it is there on Igneous's bracket so you could use it for reference yet again.

< Message edited by Vertigo Beast -- 11/26/2014 22:19:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 299
11/26/2014 22:44:43   
the warden

Just double checking but i'm out of the tournament right?
oh ok thanks just wasn't sure.
And ok:)

< Message edited by the warden -- 11/26/2014 23:15:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 12 of 18«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition