Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 18«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/19/2014 14:13:01   
Gorillo Titan

im ready only have time for 1 duel.

Signeous won I go to the loser bracket who do I fight next?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/19/2014 14:22:05 >
Post #: 101
11/19/2014 15:01:03   
The Finnish Phoenix

Congrats Signeous!

elite dark slayer I'll try to catch you later today.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 102
11/19/2014 16:00:52   
The Finnish Phoenix

Such modesty from the Leaderboard's All Time #1!

I'd like to thank you also for the spirited back and forth brawls we've had, often into the wee hours. I've learned my share from you too and surely you're one of the odds-on favourites to win this tournament. Anyone who ends up in your bracket should know there's a good chance it'll leave them one step closer to elimination if not eliminated.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 11/19/2014 16:01:39 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 103
11/19/2014 16:55:10   
The Jop

Woah, you made it to number one on the leaderboards - Congratulations!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
11/19/2014 17:04:00   
Igneous

AND JOP - Thank You Too - how could I forget you!! All the times we've dueled increasing my all over skills and strategies
even if by some miracle I keep advancing and holding my own together
Without you in this Tournament - I'll never know.....

if I could fly your colors in these jousts - I would....

Progress:
• Nov-2014 Neutral Tournament progress
1st Match: Signeous vs Gorillo Titan Sig Vs G-Titan duels 1 and 3 - - Sig vs G-Titan 2nd game - - Sig Vs G-Titan 4th Game
2nd Match: Signeous vs Darkbanex Sig Vs DarkbaneX 1st Duel - - Sig Vs DarkbaneX 2nd Duel
3rd Match: Signeous vs Axel Sig Vs Axel 1st Duel - Sig vs Axel 2nd Duel*
4th Match: Signeous vs {( Skurge Vs Vertigo Beast ) Vs Dylligraphy}

< Message edited by Igneous -- 11/24/2014 1:25:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 105
11/19/2014 17:07:02   
The Jop

That means a lot, and you should know that I look up to you. We've battled plenty of times; it's a shame there's no battle chat.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
11/19/2014 17:39:17   
KingRogue

im still awaiting a reply from surge,lol.
AQW Epic  Post #: 107
11/19/2014 18:32:04   
Vertigo Beast

@Bjeble

If we could possibly do 7:30 or 8:00 pm Server Time that would be better for me, Im gonna be eating dinner around 7:00. Unless you're online right now in which case we could finish it up now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 108
11/19/2014 18:41:08   
elite dark slayer

My flash is acting up again. If its till not working by Friday, I shall regretfully have to withdraw from the tourney. I can't log in because the game says I need flash installled. . Till Friday, guys. You will hear more from me!

Removed unnecessary comment. Check PMs. ~Skurge

< Message edited by Skurge -- 11/19/2014 19:39:20 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 109
11/19/2014 19:14:46   
Skurge
The Dealer

KingRogue: Hi King Rogue. I've sent you a PM with the relevant information about the match up.

Bracket updated, as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
11/19/2014 19:29:50   
the warden

Skurge: darklore and I did fight.
I don't know if he wants to do a rematch as we didn't fight so one of us won 2 in a row but I won 2 out of 3 so.
Can you update where I am please?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 111
11/19/2014 19:33:45   
KingRogue

Skurge won 2-0, i ended up getting him good in the early game but once he started stacking his poisons and sheilds it was all downhill from there, though i got him to the same exact life total each game, all in all a fun match and i did better than i thought i would. thanks for the fun matches skurge.
AQW Epic  Post #: 112
11/19/2014 19:36:07   
Skurge
The Dealer

You must win twice in a row to win. Basically, you have to win once while you get first-turn and once while your opponent gets first-turn initiative. The rules were never really an issue in the past, but I suppose I'll clarify them in the main post to avoid confusion.

Remember: You can only win a match when you've won twice; while alternating initiatives.

Edit: Won against King Rogue. He put up a really good fight, bravo!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
11/19/2014 19:43:02   
the warden

Skurge: ok sorry I didn't know that. ill pm him and remind him.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 114
11/19/2014 19:43:27   
Vertigo Beast

@Skurge

Well this was the first Tournament I've actually had time to participate in so Im not well versed in the usual rules. Although the fact that it started off saying "Best of Three matches" made it seem as though only 3 matches were needed and whoever won two of the three advanced. I also didn't read the rules too closely so maybe we would've noticed had we all read more carefully.

Plus, Bjeble had said I won after the third match. Not trying to blame Bjeble, everyone makes mistakes and Im pretty sure he didn't have me advance on purpose xD

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
11/19/2014 19:47:41   
Skurge
The Dealer

Vertigo Beast:

quote:

• You must win the best out of 3 battles to defeat your opponent! The higher level player should allow the lower level player to go first; if you are both the same level, decide who gets to be the most courteous and allow their opponent the initiative! In the case of a tie (1 win each), continue dueling until someone wins 2 matches in a row. Alternate who goes first between matches. If the match continues to prolong for a long time, we'll use the Poker Rules described in the previous thread. This is only to occur when the match is causing the tournament to delay too much.

• It's actually bolded in the beginning ("In case of a tie...") Yes, we all make mistakes so no worries. :)
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 116
    11/19/2014 19:56:36   
    Vertigo Beast

@Skurge

The first sentence is what got me though ;) And like, who ever reads more than the first sentence anyways? :P

Personally I just find the first sentence to be a bit misleading and not follow quite the same path as the rest of the paragraph. I don't really think it's needed there as the end of the paragraph does state that the first to win 2 battles in a row advances which makes the first sentence obsolete.

Not saying it's badly written, just saying it confused me and probably isn't even necessary because the rest of the paragraph explains it much better anyways. Then again, I am confused easily so theres always that...
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 117
    11/19/2014 20:04:59   
    BJEBLE

@Vertigo Are you still on? Because I can do it now. solace-0
    DF  Post #: 118
    11/19/2014 20:09:39   
    Vertigo Beast

@Bjeble

Yup, Im coming, your turn to go first I believe.

Well after 4 more fights we are at 4-3 with me in the lead and Bjeble is set to go first next duel. Bejewel had to go so we'll have to finish at some other point in time. Great matches so far! :D

< Message edited by Vertigo Beast -- 11/19/2014 20:36:03 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 119
    11/19/2014 20:36:37   
    MentalDaemon

Dueled Axel, and lost 0-2
    First Match- Had a huge level disadvantage and ended up losing.
    Second Match- Axel then switched to a lower level and still ended up losing. :P
    GG, and good look against Clinton!
    Post #: 120
    11/19/2014 20:41:30   
    Axel459
    The Void Calls

Wasn't sure what lvl you were for the first duel sorry about that .-. Good luck to in the lower bracket though
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 121
    11/19/2014 20:43:56   
    MentalDaemon

Thanks!
    No problem, it was my fault as I didn't tell you about it first.
    Post #: 122
    11/19/2014 21:43:06   
    elite dark slayer

Eh, the flash bug mysteriously disappeared. That means I'm still in. I still don't know what caused it
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 123
    11/19/2014 22:37:34   
    Gorillo Titan

I'll win one more round then lose after that.
    Post #: 124
    11/20/2014 2:36:02   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Innnnnnn the one corner! Aaaaaxxxellllll four five niiiine!

Innnnnnn the other corner! CliiiiiiiiiintOOOOniannnnnn!

DING DING DING!!!

Laaaadies and gentlemennnn, belieeeeeeve the HYPE! *Darude - Sandstorm starts playing*

PS: Sorry I couldn't meet you earlier tonight elite dark slayer, I assumed the flash bug on your end was still in effect so I did some other things tonight but I'll catch you as soon as I can! :)

PPS:

quote:

I had Iron Hides squirrelled away

YES. Must adopt this word, thank you Signeous.

PPPS:

Epic screenshot timing by Gorillo here. o_O

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 11/20/2014 3:48:09 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 125
    Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
    Page 5 of 18«<34567>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition