Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 18«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/21/2014 20:25:58   
chaosplayer

good morning sirs
@king rogue
lets meet at solace-1 one alright
well then 3-1 good bye neutral tourney
of course as i said im not going down without a fight

< Message edited by chaosplayer -- 11/21/2014 20:52:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 176
11/21/2014 20:51:21   
KingRogue

Update, game 1 and three and four to me and game two goes to Chaosplayer, Final match was pretty fun, leveled out with ironhides and out stalled with storm and deathflow. all in all a good round, thanks for the matches chaos.
AQW Epic  Post #: 177
11/21/2014 21:05:12   
BJEBLE

I'm in solace-0 Kiyone.
DF  Post #: 178
11/21/2014 21:10:02   
KingRogue

And game,set match, 3-1, with myself advancing, chaosplayer pulling tightly behind, the last match was rather stall filled, with me sitting safely behind shields and ironhide throughout while slowly killing the enemy with reflexes and storm/deathflow. Good Games Chaos.
AQW Epic  Post #: 179
11/21/2014 21:34:43   
chaosplayer

@ king rogue
good luck your next opponent is mentaldaemon
@igneous
dont know if solomi is gonna battle darkbanex because its been a while since i heard from solomi
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 180
11/21/2014 21:43:20   
the warden

and still waiting for a reply from Hendrick
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 181
11/21/2014 22:03:44   
  Kiyone

Face off against BJEBLE. Those were fun matches since were both using Arcane Ranger and it became a fight to see who the Arcane ranger master. We did 3 fights. I lost the 1st one but won the 2nd and 3rd. Can provide screenshots if needed. BJEBLE was awesome in these fights. He had me on the ropes all the time. Plus I love that 3rd fight opening gambit. Its something I would have tried myself.

Well played BJEBLE you are a great pvper.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 182
11/21/2014 22:26:54   
solomi123

quote:

I will probably be peeled, pounded and mashed the entire time

I stand corrected
Darkbane won both match
first with lv 18 taro , second with lv14 sword warrior

lost both using lv6 orc warrior
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 183
11/21/2014 22:27:30   
DarkbaneX

Hey won both 2 matches vs Solomi, :) thanks for being a great sport - should of asked initially what level, best I could find was my sword warrior, a bit of practice and leveling and you'll get there!

< Message edited by DarkbaneX -- 11/21/2014 22:34:14 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 184
11/21/2014 22:58:18   
kakarot1123

So I face solomi next?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 185
11/21/2014 23:00:51   
chaosplayer

@kakarot
yes so good luck
@solomi
good luck buddy just got eliminated from the tourney
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 186
11/21/2014 23:08:05   
Gorillo Titan

@chaosplayer Thank you for taking part and if your still around next time please take part.
Post #: 187
11/22/2014 0:01:58   
chaosplayer

@gorillo
of course im gonna take part in the next tourney because im competetive
but how long do you think will the neutral tourney last ?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 188
11/22/2014 0:06:09   
Gorillo Titan

I think I duel loser of dark and solani or the lose of skurge and bionic. This tournament will be over by the middle of December -_-

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 12/14/2014 2:26:41 >
Post #: 189
11/22/2014 0:43:53   
DarkbaneX

(Indeed!) Been a great experience and a wonderful match
AQ AQW  Post #: 190
11/22/2014 1:46:52   
The Finnish Phoenix

Wow, some congratulations are in order!

quote:

Update, game 1 and three and four to me and game two goes to Chaosplayer, Final match was pretty fun, leveled out with ironhides and out stalled with storm and deathflow. all in all a good round, thanks for the matches chaos.

Congratulations KingRogue!

Better luck next tournament Chaosplayer and thanks for joining it's nice to have new participants.

quote:

Face off against BJEBLE. Those were fun matches since were both using Arcane Ranger and it became a fight to see who the Arcane ranger master. We did 3 fights. I lost the 1st one but won the 2nd and 3rd. Can provide screenshots if needed. BJEBLE was awesome in these fights. He had me on the ropes all the time. Plus I love that 3rd fight opening gambit. Its something I would have tried myself.

Well played BJEBLE you are a great pvper.

Congratulations Kiyone!

I have no doubt it could've gone either way BJEBLE, Arcane Ranger benefits a great deal from getting the right hand at the right time.

quote:

Hey won both 2 matches vs Solomi, :) thanks for being a great sport - should of asked initially what level, best I could find was my sword warrior, a bit of practice and leveling and you'll get there!

Congratulations DarkBanex!

I wish you luck in the lower bracket Soloni as it will be needed in great measures if your current pairing is kakarot1123. You may have a chance if he scales his level down, but with his back against the wall and almost insurmountable advantages at his disposal your position is the most unenviable of the remaining players.

quote:

1st Bracket: Signeous' Second Match: Signeous vs Darkbanex complete -
Signeous wins 2-0 ( this is misleading )- super long super tough - pictures links coming.. I more set coming

Congrats Signeous! Good luck to you and Axel in your upcoming match, winner will be in the semi-finals already!

I can tell given how close it was that DBX is far from done. Everyone in the lower bracket should be worried about DBX, and underestimating DBX will certainly get you eliminated.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 191
11/22/2014 4:57:44   
chaosplayer

@ dylli
lol warning others about others but not warning about yourself and how you are champion the of three tourneys

< Message edited by chaosplayer -- 11/22/2014 9:17:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 192
11/22/2014 9:54:47   
Gorillo Titan

Had a dream last night we got a new thok character who used a spear instead of a sword and was orange colored.

Also still need an answer about the light tournament and no one updated the wiki yesterday.
Post #: 193
11/22/2014 11:25:15   
The Finnish Phoenix

quote:

@ dylli
lol warning others about others but not warning about yourself and how you are champion the of three tourneys

I'm alright but I can't eliminate anyone unless I'm knocked to the lower bracket or make the final, so since the switch to double elimination after the Second (Shadow) tournament I've only eliminated 2 opponents, in that timeframe clintonian's eliminated *14* people because of his prowess in the Lower Bracket. I have never won a single Lower Bracket pairing (only been in one against The Jop last tournament and lost it.) So my chances of eliminating lots of people at this point are lower than that of DarkBaneX, clintonian, or Kakarot1123 and I hope to stay in the Upper Bracket as long as I can.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 11/22/2014 11:26:37 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 194
11/22/2014 11:47:20   
Gorillo Titan

you have to fight more in the lower brackets.
Post #: 195
11/22/2014 13:26:07   
KingRogue

Idk who my next opponent is, i think it starts with mental or something, so should he or she see this post, please send me a pm with avaliable times so we can get our matches out of the way, thank you for your time. what does lower bracket mean, is that how the runner up is chosen or is that whoever loses the final round in the upper bracket.
AQW Epic  Post #: 196
11/22/2014 13:27:28   
The Jop

@Gorillo
What happened? Thok and Omni Knight went rare?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 197
11/22/2014 13:34:09   
Gorillo Titan

CC changed and peopel said they can't get the cup quest in ED so omni is rare.

I haven't found Thok today though.
Post #: 198
11/22/2014 14:05:44   
The Finnish Phoenix

quote:

Idk who my next opponent is, i think it starts with mental or something, so should he or she see this post, please send me a pm with avaliable times so we can get our matches out of the way, thank you for your time. what does lower bracket mean, is that how the runner up is chosen or is that whoever loses the final round in the upper bracket.

Yeah your next pairing is against mentaldaemon.

The Lower Bracket is for players who've lost once. Because it's a double elimination tournament, they aren't eliminated but they are if they lose another pairing which is why it's a bit of a dangerous place to be. The winner of the Lower Bracket makes the final and still has a chance to win the tournament but needs to win an extra round to win as they've lost once already but the Upper Bracket finalist hasn't. This happened last tournament when The Jop won the Lower Bracket and then beat clinton by winning an extra final round. The runner-up is whoever loses the final, so in that case clinton was the Energy runner-up.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 199
11/22/2014 14:06:59   
Gorillo Titan

but not the water runner-up.
Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Seventh PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 18«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition