Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 34 of 34«<3031323334
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/13/2015 13:34:51   
TJByrum

That's quite alright Gingkage. Hold on to that strange coin, by the way.

If anyone wants to finish up the night, just specify in your next post(s) that it's still night so as to not confuse anyone. Otherwise you can jump forward to the morning, where I'll be advancing the time here soon in my next post.

Jaque will come about midday, but I'm introducing Vaelun the monster-hunter in the morning.
DF AQW  Post #: 826
6/13/2015 14:32:48   
Draycos777

Wasn't sure if I should post or not with our new rp'er having some account troubles, but I guess I'll just have Kitsondra ignore his appearance then. Which won't be to hard since she has more pressing matters atm.

It's going to be an interesting time for Vaelum this Blackwater morning:P
AQ  Post #: 827
6/13/2015 14:36:53   
TJByrum

I'm not going to worry about the new players just yet, cause I don't trust that whole situation.

And the first part of the new post concerns Toren and wraps that whole thing up. The second part concerns Vaelun, Velen, and Moran. It'll be fun playing with Vaelun!

I've added short descriptions for the new NPC's:
quote:

Vaelun - A monster slayer with a careless and easy-going personality. He's come to the Darkwald with two companions in an effort to reap the benefits of hunting monsters there.
Velen - A young, naive girl from the country of Vessex. Though a virgin to adventure, she's a capable warrior. Unfortunately, she's quiet dumbfounded when it comes to how the world really works. After meeting Vaelun, Velen eagerly joined him in a 'crusade' to fight evil.
Moran - An old sorcerer with arcane knowledge and power. He joined up with monster slayer Vaelun and Velen as they traveled to the Darkwald, where his intentions continue to remain unclear. He acts as a sort of walking encyclopedia for the trio.

< Message edited by TJByrum -- 6/13/2015 14:46:20 >
DF AQW  Post #: 828
6/14/2015 17:31:41   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Sorry for my absence and silence. I'm going to try and get a post up Thursday.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 829
6/14/2015 17:55:46   
TJByrum

That's fine Kell. Did you happen to notice the return of Afina!?
DF AQW  Post #: 830
6/14/2015 19:36:26   
Draycos777

Ok, posted. Kit's sub-arch is beginning to start. Also not cool Toric, totally not cool. I think you need a direct punch to the jabba.....just saying.
AQ  Post #: 831
6/14/2015 19:56:11   
TJByrum

Toren started to take the place of Toric, and I could not have that. It was a good plot point to let you guys know that Toric means business, but it was also a good way for me to let Toren go. I had intended to keep him longer, but there was nothing else for him to do in my mind, and whatever he did do I'd rather reserve it for Toric.

Toric is the heart of everything I hold dear for the whole Varan concept. He's, more or less, a re-imagining of my twisted view on morality. He does anything and everything he can to protect the ones he loves, no matter who or what gets in his way.

Toren was about to overtake that, so I had to off him. But I gotta admit, Toric's distant ancestor- Volrun, is starting to grow on me a little more. Good thing he's gonna die at Gripclaw Pass.
DF AQW  Post #: 832
6/14/2015 21:22:39   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Had more time tonight than I thought I did. Managed to get the post together and up.

My big question at this point is what Lily's response is to her father killing the man who was protecting her. I grant you she was looking away when it happened, and covering her ears, but it's a rare kid who doesn't immediately look at what they were told not to as soon as they get a chance.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 833
6/14/2015 21:55:13   
TJByrum

Lily already knew it was coming at that point. Of all people, Lily is more aware of what her father, Toric, is planning. She knew Toren would be killed and had already come to accept it. She knew he was just an asset, a tool.

But for consistency, in future renditions, Toren won't exist. Toric will take his place. And there will be a chance that Lily is really the lone surviving member of a royal family, who Toric is trying to protect against the Red Cloaks (assassins, replaces the Nazha). He takes her to Blackwater to hide her.
DF AQW  Post #: 834
Page:   <<   < prev  30 31 32 33 [34]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Hallows Inn - Accepting
Page 34 of 34«<3031323334
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition