Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Convert any non ac items to ac

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Convert any non ac items to ac
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/18/2014 20:01:41   
SnowZone

I vote that the AQW team makes it possible for players to use their acs to make items ac items.

This not only would maintain your profits but it would make it easier for players who can't quite fit those latest items in their inventorys. I for one find it a problem to buy bank and inventory slots. I believe they should just be for a customization just as they always have been. This might limit the amount of players who use their acs on bank spaces or inventory slots but I still believe that your numbers of people who purchase those things will not fall. And obviously, you would make the price of turning them to acs ajacent to the price of the item or how you see fit. Maybe you want to make it that we can only convert 3-6 items a month? Free for members? The choice is yours. Though I believe if you did that it wouldn't help the profit of used acs as much.

I sure hope everyone agrees. Forum topic open for debate!
Post #: 1
11/18/2014 20:56:57   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

I think you might get some better results if you post here: AQWFeature and Functionality Suggestions

Although before posting, make sure you don't post any of the following, as they are listed as Frequently Suggested Ideas and probably won't be considered:

quote:

Player <-> Player Trading

•Color-custom Star Sword

•Mailing System in Houses

•Enhanced Armors

•Player shops where you sell items and receive gold

•More bag/bank space

•New emotes

•Guns that shoot projectiles

•Ability to kick AFK/inactive players on PvP and lock your own house

•Bringing Back Old Maps/Creating New PvP maps

•"WASD"/Arrow Keys as a control scheme as opposed to clicking

•Converting gold to Adventure Coins or converting member items to free player items

•Adding free player battle pets

•Enhanceable pets

•Ability to preview bank items / bank items listed on character pages.
DF  Post #: 2
11/19/2014 3:44:39   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

This board is for suggestions related to the forum themselves and not for game suggestions. As Chaosweaver Amon wrote, AQW has its own suggestion board for such ideas.

Note that item characteristics (like name, look, price, AC/Gold...) apart from enhancements are defined per item and shared between all players. As such, your suggestion will disqualify.

Off topic thread locked.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Convert any non ac items to ac
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition