Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What 5 balance changes do you like to see this winter?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> What 5 balance changes do you like to see this winter?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/19/2014 10:20:03   
FrostWolv

i really want them to:

- buff support by re-scaling buffs; re-scaling heal + make heal improve with support (with less amount)

- make forgotten skills usable. By forgotten skills i mean fireball, adrenalin rush and somewhere Shadow Arts (I have seen no one to use it except 2 players including me).

- Each class gets its own Ultimate Skills (which might make them more unique)

- buff Tactical Merc (maybe increase the value of certain skills and make them club restricted as this class only needs Club for Maul skill)

- more cores

Please dont flame, blame and stain this thread

Epic  Post #: 1
11/19/2014 10:53:33   
Mother1

There will be more cores coming with this winter update. I remember reading the design notes and it mentioned new cores outside of the promo ones.
Epic  Post #: 2
11/19/2014 18:34:15   
  Exploding Penguin

I have just 1 big one, and I'm pretty sure it was promised but hasn't been granted since Omega came out 2 years ago:

Get rid of overlapping skills on classes.

Of course, more cores and buffs to some currently useless skills would be nice.
Epic  Post #: 3
11/19/2014 19:55:51   
Gepard Acht

^ I was expecting all-new skills when they first made the new classes, I'm still waiting for that...

Well the main thing would be;
New cores (Guaranteed)
Buff some skills that are borderline useless (Adrenaline rush and Shadow arts comes to mind)
Missions that DONT involve challenges

Doesnt necessarily have to be winter but, return unique stats to weapon please. Not having enchantment is fine, but what these unique stat weapons would give is more build variety, something this game lacks right now

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/20/2014 1:16:55   
Mother1

Getting rid of overlapping skills I agree with 100%. With this problem taken care off not only will more variety come, but classes won't be getting unjust nerfs or unneeded buffs when another class that has the same kill become either underpowered or overpowered due to this.

Epic  Post #: 5
11/20/2014 2:41:19   
kittycat

I would like to see:

A mitigation of Strength prowess: Strength is a free stat that's natural weakness can be easily compensated through increased rage gain and the Strike button. Although there is Intimidate, it isn't enough to bring down enough power to make an impact, especially the Level 40 ranks. For every strike, it should deal 85% damage only.

Enhance Adrenaline: Adrenaline is a seldom used move in a Mercenary's strategy. Perhaps allow the move to fully connect at a cost increase of 30 EP? (no block or deflect)

Readjustment of Energy Parasite: Energy Parasite is a great leeching move, but it needs to be on a sliding scale. If possible, energy parasite should focus more on stealing when the energy pool of the opponent is full, and more focus on regeneration when the energy pool of the opponent is depleted.

Readjust Battery Backup: 1-turn Battery Backups can be easily devastated by EMP, Static Smash, perhaps Atom Smash. Spreading the energy regeneration over two rounds would help.

Buff Mark of Blood: Mark of Blood should be similar to Static Charge.
AQ MQ  Post #: 6
11/20/2014 8:45:03   
suboto

i believe the aux ranks should increase
-intimidate
-blood shield

how much perhaps by 1 every 2ranks.
since those 2 skills are in need of a buff

only issue i have with intimidate is this would make bm oped even more
Epic  Post #: 7
11/20/2014 11:04:44   
Warmaker04

Also if I`m right passive skills should be added back to the game. Its stupid now :l
Skills like hybrid + blood lust and more should be reverted bad to passive
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
11/20/2014 11:08:49   
Mother1

@ warmaker04

There have been many threads made with the idea of bringing back passives. Sadly the staff vetoed it saying passives skills will never be coming back to epic duel.

Here is something I would love to see happen.

They finally fix the energy stress problem they created when adding costs to cores, then the week after changing passives to actives which added more stress to energy.

Epic  Post #: 9
11/20/2014 11:41:47   
suboto

I agree the energy cost on cores need to be looked at its a mere added bonus too use a core but its not like a skill so perhaps a sligh nerf on cost by 5 on all seems reasonable nothing too large.
Epic  Post #: 10
11/24/2014 2:28:29   
Warmaker04

also its too annoying when it comes to replace cores.
For example I have generator. I want tor replace it with piston punch, without the generator dissapearing. It should stay in my inventory, because I bought them. Its very annoying. They must make so we can replace the cores more easier. Or with prize like 100 200 credits.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
11/24/2014 19:03:39   
I Underlord I

In order of importance?

1) Though this is technically not a matter of balance in itself: The completion of the Balance Tool and expansion of the Balance Team!
2) Removal of class-overlapping skills and tweaks to Field Medic that reward strategic gameplay.
3) Readjustment of energy flow such that each class is equally nut distinctly effective, and so that no class relies on (or is damaged by the lack of) EP more so than another..
4) Creation of more [balanced, of course] cores, both active and passive. (And, though this is does not concern balance per se, the ability to remove embedded [unlocked] cores from items without destroying them for free or for a price of no more than 500 credits.)
5) Reworking of the power of Strike as it relates to Strength, and indeed both Strength and HP in general.

The remainder are or can be directly related to the first item on the list, insofar as establishment is concerned.

"Memories and thoughts age, just as people do. But certain thoughts can never age, and certain memories can never fade."
~ Haruki Murakami, The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle

AQ  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> What 5 balance changes do you like to see this winter?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition